Down By The Bay #2 | Kids Songs | Super Simple Songs - was amityville horror a hoax

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Down By The Bay #2 | Kids Songs | Super Simple Songs

  1. Dr. Pepper and Dry Shampoo: Ayesha Bukhari 🏬🏨🏨🏦🏦💒🏪💒💒🏨
  2. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: LOL. You are a great sibling. Thanks to you and your little brother for watching.
  3. F.T.M 2019: [ft
  4. Umit Erekul: ,. CC9
  5. Jamuna Shrestha: Mmlu
  6. Samantha Gomez: W
  7. Efrain JRP: Thank
  8. clarice asmr: My brother love
  9. NinaTheFluttershyFan 2004: For the next Down By the Bay, can you do this: Did you ever see a couch in a kangaroo’s pouch?
  10. tpagano78: 🐇
  11. Ebony Smith: Love
  12. Bo Dudas: this is terrific
  13. Camani Crawford: My new favorite kiddy song
  14. 아로마러브: ♡♡♡♡♡
  15. azxheq lenny: Please make a part 3 Thank you so much Cause is so nice!!!^o^
  16. Hussam Elkhwad: Did you ever see a toad biking down the road
  17. Bojana Cakovic: Njjhfryj,ndnjnnbv. Nbnn. Bhijhjlkk,jmlmmnnnujjnhg6 had to ybhllu6 , .?.1. content://media/external/images/media/1127ij Ll NnmDdssagj Llppl ll,plus 800pp R cf. Cfvfvddedum6hjm6nplbbhfkfpmkm,pfclnmjl p00
  18. Bory Neang: Maria Antonietta Doliente w0llappawp qq1kl19
  19. Wolfie xo: Did you ever see a sheep, trying to sleep down by the bay?!
  20. Priya Suvigya: Luv this rhyme 😘😘😘😘
  21. Tessa George: 👍
  22. Lexie Driscoll: Jonah Lee Dela Cruz 9
  23. George Papageorgiou: Just perfect!!!!! Great job!!!
  24. Lena Oxton: The beginning is special i like it!! Keep going super simple you are the best kids singer(i am not a mother i am only a big sister i always put these songs to my little sister but she doesn’t really like them because they are new but i don’t know if it is normal the fact that i like a lot these songs even this one is my favorite👌🏻)
  25. Shari R: I
  26. stefani avas: ♉♐♑♒🚮♒💮♓nnm o♑@
  27. Dave Gaddis: sayima gh
  28. Bran Bran: 🎶Did you ever see a squirrel🐿 doing a twirl💃 down byyy the bay🎶
  29. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Happy to hear it! Thanks!
  30. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: hahaha. Good one!
  31. Ausra Ruigiene: My lou Lou Love this song❤️
  32. its.just.me.aiyannah lol: uhh I may or may not be 13 almost 14 watching this but the thing is I love watching them 😭 edit : and can’t forget about singing them
  33. Hayani Mo: We absolutely love this!
  34. jayrald francisco: Nice! Adorable! Exellent! Perfect! Great! So relaxing😄.
  35. Jamuna Shrestha: Tu Tran Dinh gi
  36. vanja: You are the best becus youre making all tese grate songs for kids
  37. jayrald francisco: This song make me smile . When im sad im always watching this . To keep me Happy☺☺☺☺.
  38. Saurav Ray: mundo da clarisbella I
  39. SAYIMA: My baby likes to dance for this song 😁💃 very nice
  40. твой страх Шемяков: Created By PurpleSmallDog:)
  41. Jair Cruz: my baby loves your songs, we were wondering if you could translate this songs into German language :D that would be amazing!! 😄😍
  42. 周龙: soshigasmic d d r
  43. tpagano78: 🐎
  44. Cary T&C ♡: *Me encantan tus vídeos!!* *Los ve mi niño todos los días!!* *Saludos cordiales!!* 🤗🤗😃
  45. Mehdi M: TheSkeletor oppThanks
  46. Nsini Onwuzolum: Down by the bay where the watermelons grow back to my home I dare not go for if I do
  47. Aliyana Nash: how do u like this even ur 27? seriously.
  48. Ernest Jemima: How cute and funny!
  49. Zia Nicole Servañez: whos here @5k views? thumbs up!
  50. Jack Locke: M
  51. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: That's a good one! LOL
  52. tidjane gbane: cc abeautifulunicorngirl lop
  53. Princess Zamira Alidon: I like this song.. I sing it while I'm in the bathroom
  54. I stole Jimin's jams: Did u ever see jungkook, reading a book, down by the bay~
  55. jae sweet heart: 👏👏👏
  56. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thank you! Those watermelons are very talented!
  57. TheSkeletor: that watermelon quartet is beautiful
  58. N. Kseni: Thank you a lot really we are learning with you we and our children.
  59. Tu Tran Dinh: Down by the bay #2 songs yes
  60. Ani Love: 6o
  61. tpagano78: OWL
  62. Sang2131 Mike: mundo da clarisbella Ghostbusters
  63. Cathryn S: I'll never forget when I was a kid my classmate said "Have you ever seen King Kong wearing a thong down by the bay"
  64. Ashleigh: love all the super simple songs this one is my fave👌 my 9 month old son does to they are played repeatedly on my mobile throughout the day 💙 i do be singing along to them 👶
  65. Paul Rios: Princess Zamira Alidon a
  66. Funny Kids: Love it
  67. Brie B.: I actually have the book, and I made up my own song
  68. Jessica Challam: Miriam T
  69. Joanne Texidor: Love it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😚😚😚😚😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  70. Mejury Muvengwa: Have you ever seen whale with a pokadot tail
  71. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Most children’s videos have many down votes due to children accidentally tapping the thumbs down icon!
  72. Dasha Ugryumova: This bee is the cutest thing ever!
  73. Peggy Abel: soshigasmic C Qá
  74. Taif_ARMY: Cute💗👌
  75. Anni Kaisto: 😂❤
  76. Sara Mariani: Hazem Attia clnbsbrlp
  77. Rovshane Necefli: Super song for kids I've ever heard. I enjoyed a lot. Thank you a lot
  78. Zyn Nauf: Hahaha... Thts fantastic. Even elder enjoyed watching this💞
  79. nguyen phuc: i love it!
  80. I LOVE GAMES: Nice video 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👌👍
  81. بغداد السلام: A funny at 2.18
  82. nadin Nina: Good job i love it 😍😍😍
  83. Nsini Onwuzolum: Down by the bay where the watermelons grow back to my home I dare not go for if I do my mother will say did you ever see a cow saying meow down by the bay 😆
  84. liliana m: White Flower mkjj un kkjj
  85. Giselma Nascimento: 😍❤💝
  86. Guerline Fleurvil: Lizbeth gomez f
  87. Yoaline J: Dr. Pepper and Dry Shampoo ,:, c. C
  88. lama mohd: Luanne Kordiakص
  89. paolo lugo: Lobe
  90. eleanor gomez: Extremely cute watermelons and animals especially the bee🐝
  91. Florence jao Cabarubias: The slot looks like flash from zootopia 😁😁😁
  92. mayra rodriguez: Early Years Emily ª§
  93. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Part 3 is on its way 😀
  94. Lexie Driscoll: 0
  95. White Flower: Down by bay,sweet 😅
  96. ابو داحم الحارثي: عت
  97. nina: Did you ever see a bunny eating some honey? Hope you use this in your next one
  98. cc abeautifulunicorngirl: My cousin love these
  99. Giah Marie Bernardino: Did u ever seen a deer drinking some beer 🍺 down by the bay
  100. stefani avas: a.
  101. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: LOL! Here is the full lyrics to the song to help you sing along: Down by the bay. Where the watermelons grow. Back to my home I dare not go. For if I do My mother will say, “Did you ever see a bee drinking some tea?” Down by the bay. Down by the bay. Where the watermelons grow. Back to my home I dare not go. For if I do My mother will say, “Did you ever see a fish washing a dish?” Down by the bay. Down by the bay. Where the watermelons grow. Back to my home I dare not go. For if I do My mother will say, “Did you ever see a snail delivering the mail?” Down by the bay. Down by the bay. Where the watermelons grow. Back to my home I dare not go. For if I do my mother will say, “Did you ever see a dog out for a jog?” Down by the bay. Down by the bay. Where the watermelons grow. Back to my home I dare not go. For if I do My mother will say, “Did you ever see a cow taking a bow?” Down by the bay. Down by the bay. Where the watermelons grow. Back to my home I dare not go. For if I do My mother will say, “Did you ever see a sloth folding a cloth?” Down by the bay. Down by the bay.
  102. Ellie Aleha: i really like it❤
  103. Luanne Kordiak: So adorable! 😊
  104. Ellie Tawhai: Ads
  105. xxKimwi editsxx: My twin sis like this
  106. akisha star / dreamer wolf /: 😁😁😁😁
  107. Benaz Dsouza: Very nice
  108. all night: That was so entertaining. Nice one.
  109. Angel Hernandez’s taro: 😣😢
  110. azxheq lenny: Ohmygod YAS!!!!!
  111. Ashylae Burford: I want to marry the singer omg ! His voice is so mesmerizing ! And this song is perfect lol Age: 26 and not ashamed haha
  112. Şeyma Sivrikaya Buruş: Alice Liddell c
  113. stephen matthews: Hgghjkkkkkkkiiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppp
  114. Ayesha Bukhari: Love it.. ♡♡♡
  115. tpagano78: VOLE
  116. Élida Veiga: So cute!
  117. Zafer Kahraman: sayima i
  118. Nicole Huber: jayrald francisqlw2&.@/&/&//§
  119. soshigasmic: The sloth is the best 🤗
  120. Jade Altun: Dasha Ugryumova g T Gll Byrnp
  121. jessiesheppard0722: Hi girls
  122. lisa stephens: Luanne Kordiak q to
  123. Diane Roy: this was in my camp lol
  124. wenardi gunawan: Early Years Emily L A Good
  125. F. Nasim: Jennifer Farino i
  126. Franklin Budi Manoy: Pe a boo
  127. Maria Antonietta Doliente: My baby and I looove it~♡
  128. Sadhana Panta: Ayesha Bukhari was . I
  129. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Glad you like it!
  130. akisha star / dreamer wolf /: Thanks for creating this videod sss this made my little brother good at rhyming i so so love this and i think he is smarter than me now
  131. Thiên Lợi Nguyễn Hoàng: 0 l.
  132. Laura Richburg: Thanks for me
  133. jayrald francisco: Super simple song can you speak in Philipines languages????☺
  134. olga estella: Efrain JRP juntos
  135. 2fun SISTERS: Hi
  136. Justyna Sharma: soshigasmic l
  137. Logan Galan-Allen: I love it
  138. Taniya Fernando: my daughter and I love this song.... soo cute:-)
  139. Diana M. Hernandez: wow who creates those illustrat and animations?
  140. AnyKyleGaming: I’m obsessed with this song it’s so good
  141. Lexie Driscoll: AhoyMateOne 6
  142. Dead Memez: Did you ever see a moose hugging a goose
  143. Paolo Padilla: +Ahmed Fouad i
  144. bananaboi 21000: R
  145. Rad K: I don't understand why such a great song and funny animation gets downvoted so many times. do you? 8-O
  146. shaiqua gutierrez: Au
  147. Ayesha Gohar: Is it a lady singing or a man.....I really need a reply!
  148. Iwona Dyba: Nina Walter wessaaaiqwwqwwawaa
  149. Neko / れεκσ Mkw: Yaay second part. I LOVE IT THX <3
  150. Shankar Nishu: Luanne Kordiak ccc. A
  151. Heath Lund: The car
  152. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Our pleasure!
  153. Isabelle Diaz: My babe and me looooove this song..
  154. Adam Tsang: M mate
  155. Razan Jamal: 0 0
  156. Brian Zuelke: soshigasmic mi
  157. بغداد السلام: So sweet😄😄
  158. Joel Rodríguez Castro: My mother will say did you see a frog runing in the park down by the bay
  159. Alp Duvarcı: Z@
  160. Lucia Zarate: Lovely song!! :)
  161. Julie Yan: Princess Zamira Alidon l
  162. Sunshinewifeplans: Early Years E,l,kkl e pit j h
  163. TwicexBlacpink Twicepink: This great for children awesome!!! I love it
  164. กรกฎาคม อิอิ: รถไถ
  165. Syed Shah: Alice Liddell sA
  166. Lorella Fantigrossi: Great video 😂😂😂
  167. KENAN GULER: Nina Walter ipokajpip Iyi
  168. BĐS Miền Nam _ NTĐ: Nice !!!
  169. Evelin Mendez: Sing With Sandra jhnkyy🌝🌝😄🤣🤣🙂🙂😛😋😘😍😗😘
  170. Glorious life: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs and music
  171. Nsini Onwuzolum: Down by the bay where the watermelons grow back to my home
  172. to0nzy: Op Mood pplolp
  173. Juan Dayenoff: No Ayesha Bukhari
  174. Josh Hutchinson: The BEE
  175. tuqeer ahmad: sayim7a th e UK waeEdß nr
  176. Mbindi Grace: 😍😍😍
  177. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: LOL! Thanks for watching, Hugo.
  178. Linda Diarra: محمد الجهني p9ww9owoo2owlwllwoloo2ooooooooooo888888888oaoallaallaallall1l1llll2l2l2l2l2llw,lzlzlzzl(-(-(-(-(( ¥Laoooo8lll1lllalLalaalaàlallallaalallqlllloo8o9llaàaàammammamm,,,11,- m1mmmmmmmmmmkkhhkknnkhh1jjjhhhkhhh1j******)**))*)*)))&))*))&*+++++@@@@@@+1×2××××××2×××2×2××××@××2×22222 23333333÷÷43==÷÷3÷÷=÷÷÷====44%4%45555556666666 777777788888999900001000 +++1111 11 111111 22122222222 33334 44444 4443344%%_5___%6€6€6666666666€€€€66 66€€77777€8888888899999₩9999999 9₩( ₩00 0 0 》¡¡♢¡♧♧♡▪▪☆☆``▪~~~○○~○○○~~○○○~~○~~○○○○○●●●●●●
  179. Early Years Emily: A great classic song!
  180. donlaya: i love this song. so cute
  181. jah V awsome 06: 4n
  182. Heriberta Alvarado: Hola ceqqq
  183. Blaine Hudson: TY for the upload
  184. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Have you seen the 3rd one? Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm__D2tDJLk
  185. RuiZhen Loh: 😍 Love both songs of 'down by the bay' by super simple songs!
  186. Rahaf Moustafa: 10000000 like
  187. Veronica Vargas: ❤❤❤❤
  188. Ellie Aleha: me i know the name of the Singer? 😁😁😁😁
  189. Lolita biai: it's so silly and 😂😂😂😂😍😇😘😜🤗 😭
  190. Letitia Wicks: I ilk oh H H Noiplmkliiiiiikkkkk sputum fetch retool
  191. Yolanda White: i think so too!! 😀😀😀
  192. Eyup Özdemir: B
  193. Keireen Lee: I LOVE YOU
  194. tpagano78: 🐘
  195. LATOSHA LOWE-GOODE: Ayesha Bukhari B. ,,HHH
  196. nqtiii X: I used to sing this song for 3 years !!
  197. akisha star / dreamer wolf /: Next down by the bay did u ever see a ape wearing a cape
  198. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: 💕
  199. nina: I stole Jimin's jams ARMY 💕💕😂
  200. Penguin: Love ya Super Simple Songs! I hope you will make more videos>>
  201. Muk alburshaid: Luanne Kordiak Ooredoo
  202. Brume Ebreme6g668Pjnijn: Nhh7uuiyyy Yy
  203. Michael M sailo: Hi stha is
  204. Sophie Poon: I've.
  205. chen xiao xu: aZAWw
  206. Ahmed Fouad: Nina Walter 6لللغ9
  207. Areil Ano: 5am in the morning watching this video on repeatedly with 2 kids , they just love this @super simple song
  208. martha Lopez: Areil Ano 777b ppppp
  209. olga estella: بغداد السلام u
  210. Marvilous Marv: Tulsi announcing her run, just knocked out Harris,warren, Gillibrand.
  211. Sadie Seto: Such a cute song!
  212. Lexie Driscoll: Y
  213. Hugo Dart: I'm a huge fan of all your Down By The Bay, but this one, with the snorkel and the sloth, is the funniest. Brilliant!
  214. Edith Cruz: jayrald francisco. Xc. V v. Bkiyyy
  215. Azul Bo: Bbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuu bbbbbbuuuuuu
  216. Spam Account: iaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  217. I stole Jimin's jams: S Aldarmaki 😂😂😂😂
  218. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: We don’t know but we’re glad you found us!
  219. Alice Liddell: At this point I watch these new songs alone because my nephew moved on from super simple. I still enjoy this channel a lot. I'm 27.
  220. F A: h
  221. Ty Williams: How did I end up here
  222. Sing With Sandra: Hi, greetings from Sandra! I love how you use harmonies in this song, unusual. Love it, love it!
  223. tpagano78: 🐞
  224. F. Nasim: Alice Liddell portp
  225. Paola Ivanova: Giselma Nascimento дддссвеессдфд+ффйссмддчссчс ло сллвллвлвооииисксфиидивифуеивуцуусуфу, удеиру у уедкеи Е оеиив ва ва ва св я Пп с х длрфлдлслс
  226. Gustavo Pérez: "@@😝😜😋😒😒😩😩😩😛🤡🤡🤡🤡
  227. Nelia RJ: Omg... tell me I'm not the only teacher who sings these 3 songs of "down the bay" along the day, even at night before going to sleep!
  228. Miriam Tlatelpa: My 18 months loves this song! Thanks!
  229. McKenna Johnson: محمد الجهني 55
  230. vivian zahlawi: soshigasmic awards was
  231. Rad K: oh dear :-D what a pity
  232. Kyle21savage Jake paul25 Sainthubert: bee
  233. Saiure Oliveira: I just loved <3
  234. Ariana Román: Ayesha Gohar nkkkk
  235. Jonas Kakaroto - Zano: Cool
  236. batool hyari: ددشددشدشظ دظ ظ طجج
  237. kids songs lyrics, super simple songs halloween monsters, super simple songs singer, kids songs list, super simple songs clean up, youtube nursery rhymes down by the bay, kids songs to dance to, down by the bay sheet music, kids songs video, down by the bay song meaning, super simple learning five little monsters, kids songs christmas, super simple songs r\u003dh youtube.com, down by the bay song barney, down by the bay christmas, down by the bay song on youtube, down by the bay barney, down by the bay book, kids songs to sing, super simple songs snowflake, kids songs youtube, super simple songs wiki, down by the bay song history, super simple songs spanish, down by the bay nursery rhyme dave and ava, kids songs with actions, down by the bayou, super simple songs jingle bells, kids songs baby shark, super simple monsters apples and bananas, super simple songs cd, super simple songs santa, down by the bay song in movie, down by the bay where the watermelons grow book, kids songs show, down by the bay ukulele, kids songs about snow, super simple songs monsters, down by the bay lyrics, super simple songs abc, super simple songs down by the bay, down by the bay where the watermelons grow, down by the bay nursery rhyme meaning, super simple songs dvd, kids songs abc, kids songs chords, down by the bay super simple, kids songs playlist, super simple songs christmas, down by the bay song raffi, down by the bay piano, down by the bay song words, down by the bay rhymes, down by the bay chords, kids songs cd, down by the bay song origin, super simple songs thanksgiving, kids songs ukulele, down by the bay nursery rhyme lyrics, down by the bay raffi lyrics, super simple songs santa shark, down by the bay hand game, down by the bay halloween, kids songs download, kidsa-z, down by the bay words, down by the bay song lyrics, super simple songs winter, super simple songs baby shark, down by the bay meaning, down by the bay children\u0027s song chords, super simple songs monsters toys, down by the bay song download, super simple songs hello reindeer, kids songs in spanish, kids songs 2018, down by the bay raffi, down by the bay nursery rhymes by littlebabybum, kids songs about jesus, down by the bay pictures, super simple songs playlist, super simple songs wheels on the bus

Down By The Bay #2 | Kids Songs | Super Simple Songs

8,052 Likes8,052 Dislikes
5,531,611 views views followers
Education Upload TimePublished on 25 Jan 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment