Down By The Bay | + More Kids Songs | Super Simple Songs - was amityville horror a hoax

Monday, March 11, 2019

Down By The Bay | + More Kids Songs | Super Simple Songs

  1. MRNC: tolga hasanbeşeoğlu a
  2. itcel garcia: Maja Mus nggbgn. Be Nhgjb ccggvhhfbunnngyj mg me journey ppm killer komoiniqnuniqjwwnj
  3. Totally Original Content: My brothers love the intro! :)
  4. Patricia Ramnarain: I like the watermelons voices
  5. neelam anwar: Really nice songs
  6. Noel Dube: Cool video my little sister loves it
  7. Marlet Cassidy: Kesi Rodney same my 👶 loves down bye the bay
  8. Gaby G.: Batman Luver same.
  9. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: We're happy that your family enjoys our songs! 💕
  10. Jenny Sahagun: Favorite FTC
  11. ToyzandGamez: I love this when I was 3 and now I am 10 it was down by the bay 💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖
  12. Lucy Cooper: Have you every seen a dog going for a jog?
  13. Valentza Antonio: It the song is perfeck to family
  14. Skyboxa Panglima: จิตติมา เเซ่จึง playing
  15. Not RyanLi: im 40 and this is still my jam...especially with my daughter
  16. Мисс Екатерина: Thomas Bayer синтомицинДавай
  17. Dj123Woody: Did you ever see my nan taking a xan down by the bay
  18. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Aww...thanks!! 😃
  19. YoviGameplays - Gameplays: shahad ' Iklññoool
  20. Kara B: Down by the bay ok sorry I’m not going to do that really really sorry
  21. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thank you for your message. We're happy that your family enjoys them! 😀
  22. Ama Moni: I love love love this song
  23. Wendy Kennedy: Amen
  24. eathan Godin: Fran1002
  25. Tina Hrastar: Sizeka Yang za 87zuuuiźuuukiiuiio in je našemu atiju v
  26. Liezel Maratas: do have u ever see a cat drincing tea
  27. Biljana Stokic: 👍It was so excited and🆒
  28. ULTIMATE SUPER DARK DOOM SKY RISING THE COOLHOG: hey my teacher watched one of your video`s and i subscribed if i did not have this teacher i would not know you
  29. Billy Yeung: ,
  30. Steven Corey: Aishwarya Khopkar yes
  31. Roger Barraza: Why would anyone thumbs down this?!?? Lol 3k thumbs down?? Why!!?
  32. Kara B: I love apples and bananas it’s my new favourite😺
  33. The Bañuelos: Bethany Campbell of lfofjdurihffjf tr
  34. R: lol funny hahahahahahahhahahaahah lol
  35. Maxine Fraser: LLLOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE this song
  36. Vietthang Nguyen: thanks
  37. Indah Maryani: Down by the bay is our family's fave song. We sing this song before we go to bed.
  38. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Muchas gracias. 😃
  39. josie khe: yannah likes it seen she was 12 months and so as mika 10 years old haha
  40. minik kutu el işleri: Very cute
  41. Dajuan Anderson: R.C. da one ljiiiii
  42. Catherine wong: 12
  43. Hani Nasser: Veronica lee and jowl Have were sent back eimjjlvm
  44. Tillyteevee: 😍😍😍😍😍😇😇😇😇😇 Well done.. can you make a original Christmas song
  45. Christine Payne: down by the bay where the watermelons grow...
  46. Viola Viola: I love super simple song
  47. Sherif Gad: Tahir Abbas Macbeth
  48. Ve Ayala: 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨
  49. BEYLİKDÜZÜ DEMİR SPOR KULÜBÜ: Me two
  50. Mugurel Munteanu: my brother really enjoys the channel he always sings to it P:]
  51. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks!!
  52. Zinho Oliveira: Nossa esse vídeo é muito bom coloco para meu filho escutar e apreder inglês muito bom parabéns sou do brasil
  53. Prince Yeakpee: christian chim chim's smol hands r
  54. Denis Mkandawire: Cool
  55. Biljana Stokic: Wow dude😍 😍😂 please someone take off this loop from my way !! 😂😂😂 !!!!!!
  56. Ashley Contreras: thank you
  57. Whitney Goachee: DO WE REALLY NEED CHEWING TOBACCO ADS WITH GRAPHIC IMAGES FOR THIS CHANNEL?!
  58. remiguald: Ooo
  59. Miguel Munoz: Home
  60. CatGirl 07: Why does the voice of the little purple guy and the main singer guy remind me of Olaf??? (Or at least the actor of Olaf’s voice)
  61. Lucy the Explorer: super video
  62. Blanca Novillo: Jenny's Juk
  63. Celine AlNuaimi: the best song
  64. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Check out this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdkj6XH8GYPRLPZbyO2hiwNf6N6fInVOm
  65. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: We have more songs coming soon!!!
  66. Joey and Axel: +Venice Art 2w344redffffffàà
  67. Veronica lee: Did you ever seen a parrot eating a carrot? Down by the bay!!
  68. Charles Shrader: l love you back
  69. Glenn Singleton: I like to sing this song my kid also like it
  70. poohsnaps: Wan Lijia N Li ji
  71. Bangtan Loveys: x
  72. Ai S: Jenny's Jukebox Jam た
  73. noor khasanah: Mohamed Sukry ikkkkkoooi
  74. Tooba miche fan fan: when a poem is catchier than 99% of the songs
  75. KirbyX05 LuigiMario02: Have u ever seen a goat driving a boat down by the bay!
  76. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Good one!
  77. rozana zmr: Kaitlyn Ringia ىج
  78. Djanelle Sonza: My 11 months old baby cousin loves this. Whenever she's having tantrums, just play this and she'll be quiet. 😂😍💕💞💓 Thank you!!
  79. Yasmein Edgar: Fred Chiu cc.
  80. Hazny Fazdlina: Henriqueta Hosken Portes wawhjjjhv
  81. TEVO SPRITE: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs do
  82. dody Gadallah: Ana velasco wig no e sd rwnj fk
  83. Charlotte Hobbs: N fuzz. V volunteer 0y
  84. Gamer With no life: Saiful Liman May m
  85. Erin Hansen: Hanna Endrastuti wjakwwksjssldliaskqkoaplpwlwkwkolwiqwo
  86. Ariana Gonzalez: You don't even know how much my sister loves all your videos. She especially likes sing along with Tobee. Thank you so much!!😊
  87. Valeria19861986: Kay Mutegyeki aa
  88. Angela Doan: C. Ll.l
  89. Ilyas Nbiulin: 👍🏻😍
  90. Anil Sharma: Who ever is the singer .... singing superb .I Like it
  91. Cringe Bob: I searched Calm on ants lamb hand well calm tooth thee jam and got this
  92. Aran Wozniak: my little sister loves this one (She this is funny
  93. VIRIDIANA Soto: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs ooo
  94. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: We're happy she enjoys them! 😀
  95. 先生: 好聽
  96. ismael archundia: Karan Patel asw21
  97. Neelam Niaz: Saiful Liman q
  98. Karan Patel: Vanette Claudio-Pascua ghhhbbbbbbp
  99. meidy hart: FarangSamEnglish sveglia i
  100. Harmany Cashin: Have you ever seen a mole, breaking a bowl, down by the bay?
  101. Mega Mike: Nizam Arjuna 0
  102. Blanca Contreras: thanks that is great.
  103. Kara B: Oh do cats I’m a Kitty cat please please put it on your video please kids are going to LOVE it to so put it on
  104. KatyaKash: Не только моя 15-тимесячная дочь любит этот сборник, но и я хожу и напеваю песенки в свои-то 33 года)) Thanks from Ukraine!
  105. Ruel Pertubal: i love IT The watermelons are sooooo cute!!
  106. reon gonsalves: im 17 and yet singing to this song its gr8
  107. Yen Bui: alice is same as feelex the fo
  108. English Tree TV: Classic song and great interpretation! :D
  109. Leisha's Lifestyle: Love how little kids lullabies help me at night😋 thanks sooo much ! Appreciate the sleeping help💤✨
  110. Noble Family: Moe Morgan no I'well 0 l well
  111. Kim Winffotter: P,
  112. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Gracias. También tenemos un canal español que esperamos que te guste: http://youtube.com/c/SuperSimpleEspanol
  113. Leen Khaldoun: Tahir Abbas T
  114. Sophia Coelho: amei essas música
  115. shanea liantika: well done !!!! my sister and my brother like this song !!! so ??????? I love it
  116. siumui hon: Jamil Ahmed rlwzs
  117. طه الطاءي: white
  118. Olena L.: Щ
  119. Degmaa Deegii: 7 bar dfdfffnj9
  120. Venessa Girando: What-a-melon 😂😂
  121. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Awesome! Thanks for watching. 😁😁
  122. Jaz Cooper: did you ever seen a mouse building a house
  123. a d m o r d i a r e: I like the melody. XD
  124. Chartez Alpha: I love this show
  125. JJbananabro: I lik da llama part
  126. tmt3a: Andres Lopez Sepulcre pp job phchu
  127. Emilia Landos: I'm here because of Keren and Khoa 😂😂😂😂 so catchy this song lol
  128. MeeBreeTV !: Where's the whale with the polkadot tail
  129. junaidkashir: krystle pintado rjufuh9rjfini8viiz8u48595
  130. Belinda Aquino: ,lml. l?
  131. Nornisa Liaquet Ali: Nice rhymes
  132. Shereen Ammari: Nb Pu ٦قغث٧ىخصتث
  133. Lana Ahmed: $
  134. Bwembya Mulenga: Jonie Scott ."l 7
  135. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: 😎
  136. mishu balingit: Like it
  137. JiYeon Han: 1. ㅓㅡ표=.
  138. N370 Fernandez: Hey dude. Your voices smooth. Make some club music.
  139. KirbyX05 LuigiMario02: Did u ever see a cow taking a bow?
  140. Thomas Bayer: 😎
  141. Courtney Townsend: PDana Barnes s
  142. Ariana Crowley: really this song
  143. Vanessa Guan: awesome music!
  144. Mathew Reyes: Lenka Medková at e
  145. Deni Augi: Javi King t 2
  146. Ethan Collins: omg lil bro loves it I will die😯😯😯😯😨😨😨😨😨😨😰😰😰😱😱😱😱🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅😖😖😖😖😔😔😔😪😪
  147. Alyssa Tietjens: I loved this set because there were no ads and we played it in the car and I didn't have to worry about skipping ads...
  148. Trang Bui: Mohamed Sukry dnbhv
  149. Lucas José y Winnie el oso: Singing Monster : For if I do Mother : Son, Did you ever seen Watermelons singing? Watermelons : LALALALALALA Me : Huh?
  150. Kara B: Hey you should put on but you can never answer to me...😫
  151. asian6hmong: H. You. Ghjhhnh;/ Hhh
  152. Jordan H: Alease Johnson t
  153. Ana Sampaio: Oh, just it to my brother be quiet, LOL He love it, all mt family know the songs!!!!
  154. Kesi Rodney: My 10 month old baby cuz won't dance the nursery rhymes but she'll dance the meghan trainor songs
  155. Wilson Melus: Huda * dxzrttg.
  156. Amal Alhamed: Nb Pu كىًح ت
  157. Mike jermaine: Haha the marching ants made me laugh specially the one who stopped to pray to heaven
  158. Joel Rodríguez Castro: What's that mean in spanish?
  159. Cocoa Bean: No. You probably just heard it wrong.
  160. Home work: this teaches kids that cats eat cookies like if you agree
  161. Jonelle Mcrae: My sis and nieces know these rhymes so good every word
  162. shahzad akhtar: Asel OmurzakovkiijkdjdxHx has
  163. Jordan H: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs
  164. angry feminist: Darn i thought this was *johnny johnny*
  165. María Celia Amaya: The teeth one sounded like cua cua cua the little duck song
  166. Juan Herrera: V. M,m
  167. Nooroa Nii: S k
  168. Viviana Trevizo: Javi King gamuza uo
  169. erzsébet simon: I would like to know who's the singer? I love hes voice :) <3
  170. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Hi Alice, thanks for the request. We are currently translating our songs into Spanish and Japanese, but will be adding other languages in the future. Thanks! 😀
  171. Kitty KokoroYT: I love you super DUPER simple songs thank you my lil sis loves this 😊😊😊😊
  172. Batman Luver: I'm here cuz I had down by the bay stuck in my head
  173. Viviana Ruiz: Can I buy this? So I can play it offline?
  174. Mandeep Kaur: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs vcgn
  175. Sumana Sat: Lenka Medková oujjjo
  176. Lexi Romero: Peek-a-boo kitty is my baby’s favorite ☺️🐱💕
  177. 박현진: 😃😃
  178. Kevin Myrie: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs
  179. Kendy Garcia: Mohamed is ñgoing
  180. Harmany Cashin: Have you ever seen a duck, driving a truck, down by the bay?
  181. Dana ALMUZAINI: Lol
  182. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thank you Viola!
  183. Dave Lashgood: Did you ever see a monster named lonster
  184. Glynn Baxter: Please stop all the toddlers
  185. Maria de los Angeles Izquierdo: Saiful Liman ?..
  186. H-Arab *RealHaking*: Hhh
  187. Lay-Lay Senpai: So advanced yet so simple I wonder if thats why they call it "super simple songs"
  188. Elaine Mendoza: Sino Kp
  189. The Oodz: 😍😍😍
  190. Em bé Pi: Like it a lot
  191. winta Tewelde: super sing for knder love you
  192. Cynthia Gonzalez: Saiful Liman M. Ijb
  193. Mariam Alsaeed: جبلخ
  194. Petra Navarro-Clark: Powwow WwowwqXx/=. L Kim. . ..k.
  195. sharynn bradbury: @
  196. A N: Aran Woznia)nhhhhhhh(nh(no;:mm:mm::: : :;;:. ? ? ! , km! , Inuit k
  197. katts _1: Kittycat say meow meow meow and robin flew away! >:3 "meoww"
  198. Jime Gaytan: a mi niño le encanta esta música y solo tiene un año 😂❤
  199. Joel Rodríguez Castro: Did you ever see a goat rowing a boat down by the bay?
  200. Fareeha Waqar: My one year old does not eat his meal without watching your songs.... Excellent channel...
  201. Phuong Tran Nhat: Wow!! Perfect video!! I never think this song will be made, it makes me a lot surprise!!
  202. taboneao ioane: Did u ever see a dog wearing some togs lol
  203. JacindaSimone: Does anyone else get stuck watching this even after our little one falls asleep? If I turn it off she wakes up 😂 I just scroll through the comments to pass the time. Lol
  204. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: We include the lyrics on the first song of our video collections, our single song videos, and our shows. You can also find the lyrics on our website: https://supersimpleonline.com/song/down-by-the-bay/ Thanks!
  205. Trisha Doctora: .
  206. Yesenia Rocha: Don't now why I gave a 👍to all of the comments. Awesome job.
  207. Janne Terese Gausel: Good memories <3 I was working as an Au-pair in USA back in -94. I just loved those songs...the children i was looking after, was listen to this songs all the time :-) we have some of the songs in Norway aswell
  208. Ignacio Amigo Quesada: Supper S3imple Songs - Kidok ls dvgowSongs a zswe
  209. Boyana Draganova: winta Tewelde a
  210. breezy4osheezy: Phuong Tran Nhat ulq
  211. maraganda z: ك ىمغ ط&ك
  212. Cherie Garner: Manny f no
  213. Abbey kohler: David …
  214. Meredith Mccoy: Karina Fernandez prohibited
  215. Patricia Ramnarain: My baby likes it
  216. Madeeha Ali: Lpgf
  217. Kesi Rodney: I am 12 and i love this song Down by the Bay
  218. Rizki Kurniagung: Nb Pu 🇩🇴🇩🇴🇩🇴🇩🇲🇩🇴
  219. Fauziah Jaan: That cool
  220. Matthew Le Cocq: Apple's and Bananas is my favorite.
  221. azxheq lenny: Im 13 and its in ma mind forever 👏👏👏👏
  222. mishakoc: I don't get how can someone downvote this.
  223. Jane Koh: Fhv Y Super Simple Soyhungs - Kids Songs mhmgqsbk HU Usfayqxzgjccvdnwawd
  224. ARIELLA DOBSON: In pre-kidergarden I did "Have you ever seen a cat wearing a hat down by the Bay
  225. Alyssa Smith: have you ever seen a puma wearing a lufa? or have you ever seen a mabric eating fabric?
  226. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Hello Kara B, what would you like to talk about? In the meantime, check out this playlist from Super Simple Songs https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdkj6XH8GYPQqYVM8iwbiGPNAYT1hrZSg
  227. Spring Roll: QQQ,....%#? C c.
  228. Toy Collection D.K Review: Fun video More Kids Songs. Thump up ❤❤❤❤❤❤
  229. ana ribeiro: 9
  230. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thank you. 💕
  231. Zee: WHY the 9k dislikes? Lol
  232. Kitty KokoroYT: Lol OMG shes actualy reading my comments thanks to you good job!!!
  233. Асем Русанова: 😊🙌
  234. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thank YOU for watching and singing with us! 😁😁
  235. Daven Earp: Hanna Endrastuti 1
  236. Sam Hauck: A
  237. Sophia Coelho: amei essas música
  238. Nanno Shah: P
  239. Anamaria Belet: Good
  240. Steven Corey: Vanessa Caudill not the phonics song
  241. Jhane Baraca: Okumiqm. Qm
  242. Atoofa Dar: Alex Casa last
  243. Letícia Lessa: Pajama 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹
  244. Juan Ramirez: Jm
  245. Fortunata Irene: Brush your teeth everyday!
  246. Imran Ali: Lose errs
  247. Andrea Callejas: Aleksandar Bogdanovic uuuu67 yu66. . La semana de
  248. Milos Nisic: ,llnjljjKKm >iI88wiyia8aiIiiyl o kl l l p pbp pb0llll (
  249. Aarti Tandon: .?aaaTttf .jaafdddc. But
  250. Clowie Way: Did you ever see a ant pulling a plant
  251. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Hello!! 👋
  252. mariana ramos: 100043/00
  253. Degmaa Deegii: 7 bar dfdfffn
  254. Ve Ayala: Popo
  255. Kourtney Watson: I have a story at school with this book!!
  256. Fabi Garcia: mirna saegh que
  257. Mary Mosheyev: Bethany Campbell jug of milk yuuiuvvgvikhjbnnnji
  258. Sandra Davis: Ariana Gonzalez 0o
  259. om omar: adrianalemoz ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwweewwaexttddddddxd. Fffffffffxdcfghkoppqavlghvgoewqx Ca
  260. soni ahotaeiloa: nice
  261. Farhan Rabbani: Tahir Abbas ha fbyu
  262. hector maldonado: My son love all your songs. He learning english with this songs. We are from Ecuador. Thanks so much...
  263. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Aren't they cute? 🍉 🎶
  264. nosherwaan adil: have you ever seen a moth dressed like a goth down by the bay
  265. Emanuel Jaquez: سأترك لكم الوتساب الخاص ب طبيب 00212621577701 أحبائي قبل خمس سنة بدأت أحس بأنني لست متمكن من الانتصاب، أصبحت بإذن الله أقوى جنسيا بما كنت أظن و كنت أيضا أعاني من عصبية مع زوجتي وتعاملها معي في البيت ..الحمد الله الذي وهب لي طبيب المالكي مصطفى المغربي أقسم بالله غير حياتي .
  266. Adrian Carrillo: these are the best ever.
  267. Kara B: 😝 LOL 😝
  268. Y BC: W. Q.
  269. Ethan Hiett: 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
  270. Megtastic!: I love this song
  271. 3Way Entertainment: That frog walking a dog bit doesn't work here in NY lol
  272. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: LOL. That's awesome! 😁
  273. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Your baby is awesome! Thanks for watching.
  274. Loly Nalap: Qaqwwaq L
  275. Zahura Syeda: Ppl loo u9o7 p
  276. Adam Meza: Jk
  277. Kitz S.: Aleksandar Bogdanovic iklllojiokopo
  278. batman: super song yeeea omg purple monsters
  279. Sinem Kübra Orhun: 7u
  280. L C: Down by the bay. Where the watermelons grow. Back to my home I dare not go. For if I do my mother will say, “Did you ever see a cat wearing a hat?” Down by the bay. Down by the bay. Where the watermelons grow. Back to my home I dare not go. For if I do My mother will say, “Did you ever see a goat rowing a boat?” Down by the bay. Down by the bay. Where the watermelons grow. Back to my home I dare not go For if I do my mother will say, “Did you ever see a frog walking a dog?” Down by the bay. Down by the bay. Where the watermelons grow. Back to my home I dare not go. For if I do my mother will say, “Did you ever see a bear combing his hair?” Down by the bay. Down by the bay Where the watermelons grow Back to my home I dare not go For if I do my mother will say, “Did you ever see a llama wearing pajamas?” Down by the bay. Down by the bay. Where the watermelons grow. Back to my home I dare not go. For if I do my mother will say, “Did you ever see a dragon pulling a wagon?” Down by the bay. Down by the bay.
  281. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thank you!! 😊
  282. Cloe Santiago: Tgl
  283. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: ...down by the bay.
  284. KawaiiKookie: She mostly like's I Can't Remember The Words To This Song!!
  285. pattypangan: Hey
  286. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks!! 😊
  287. Sunil Maurya: M
  288. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Fantastic!! Thanks for watching. 😄
  289. Sharu Sardeen: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs thanks
  290. -sweetnicole: christian chim chim's smol hands bo
  291. Jannet Foo: L
  292. hedrey pineda: +ismael archundia mm más
  293. dianshihuang29: Ed
  294. Pixel Gunners: Yes the watermelon are so cute :)
  295. Amna Omer: Am 26 old and i just cant stop see it😂
  296. Kara B: You’re the best YouTube in the world 🌍
  297. The winner 42 The winner 42: Have you ever seen a goose kissing a moose
  298. shifa noor Chuchu: Could you also make 'Baba Black Sheep'?
  299. Marta Palyov: winta Tewelde kvbnj
  300. Achara Hanprasankit: &
  301. Kourtney Watson: I mean down by the bay
  302. Terry Serrant: My name is shimaya i am 12 and love this song
  303. Fola Gaopoa: My baby loves this songs.
  304. King Of Noobs: Thanks guys....
  305. lizzzyyybooo22: ok
  306. Marymarr83 _: Anna Tarwinska Gnh
  307. Friends of the North Day Care: ..yo
  308. Jalissa Valdez: Leslie Itzel was able
  309. Diana Da Cruz: Rouba The Abz ,
  310. just dace bella: Dad you ever see Fox in box
  311. xxmoon mspxx :p: i remember this in kindergarten
  312. Wolfie Mal: Thomas Bayer mb
  313. Michelle Hanley: Angeles Zechinelli dee e's txt r4
  314. SHIELA MAE DIGNADICE: Uouu Ou
  315. Maria Montoya: th ttj
  316. Rowena Portugalite: I love super simple songs they're much better than chuchu tv!!!!
  317. Jalisa H: Lol
  318. Zidan5995: Hello!! Love this collection. Is it not available on iTunes for purchase?
  319. Mariah Carreno: Leslie Itzel Was
  320. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Hi! At this time, we do not sell our videos on iTunes. We are currently working on making our DVDs for sale via download on our website, they will be ready within a month. Thanks! 😀
  321. Randy McGee: What's with the 5 minute ads
  322. Ambar Garcia: R
  323. Rafael Hubner: Rryy
  324. Kara B: Did you ever see your monkey on a donkey down by the bay
  325. MommyAoy: Great Vid. And weird in a fun kinda way
  326. Josue Haynes: Lol
  327. iM DaTchickenNugget: Last?
  328. Denis Mkandawire: Lol
  329. Abby Rogers: These videos are life savers for a first time mom with a 5 month old that is going through sleep regression. Thank you guys so much for all of the work you put into these videos!!!
  330. Renoil Simpkins III: Ze4w
  331. Nadine Clarke: Kingw vlog 345 👫👬
  332. Diego Moraes: Estafa
  333. IGLESIA LINAJE PUEBLO ESCOGIDO SOMOS I.L.P.E: Did you ever see a shark going to the pak down bay the bay
  334. ronald lutakome: 7
  335. Kingw vlog 345: Lol
  336. Betsabe Cunya: No
  337. super mariofanboy448226: best song!!
  338. Nearadey Bory: .,,,.,
  339. Dominic Menchaca: 19$
  340. Daria Tudic: I
  341. Siovoln Jones: Did you ever see a lamb eating some jam!
  342. Yvans Morisseau: Super Simple Songs - Kids sww
  343. jLynnae100: Android Gameplay Channel F hugs gjt ffdyu McGuffey ilyhch Y Z
  344. abdul vahid: Aleksandar Bogdanovic fqe the u have any comments on
  345. DEJONE CHAMBERs: NICE SOND
  346. Yahia Obad: I am yonous again I love this song
  347. anequee: why so many ads???? at least schedule them in between the songs! real disappointment :( this used to be our favourite kids songs channel but the ads are spoiling it
  348. Ashton Boutang: You make the best videos my favourite is down by the bay😁
  349. Marcelina: Teresa Oliveri nap
  350. Neo Minecrafter: adrianalemoz lł
  351. Amelle Xae: love it
  352. Muna Almuhari: My brother loves to see your videos
  353. Irene Cadiz: trender
  354. Aaron Rodriguez: Dominika Żebrowska jjknmkknjjo
  355. oliy3 and friends: ruby and felix are so cute!
  356. Sara Khan: .-wwwddb
  357. aarm2s: Sss M, c
  358. Maja Mus: Bart Wentink q😂😂s q q😹😹😹😜😜😹😹😜😜😹😜😹😹😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😤😤😠😠😠😤😤😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😏😏🙄😅😅😅😍😍😍😅😅😅🙄🙄😅😅😒😒😒😒🤔🤔😒😒😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😒😏😏😏😏😏😏😒😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😒😏😏😏🤔🤔😝😆😝😝😌😌😌😌😌😳😳😌😌😳😌😌😌😳😳😌😳😌😌😌😳😳😳😳😳😳😳🙃🙃🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤠🤠😛🤑🤑🙃🙃🙃🙃🤑🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃😗🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃😗😗😗🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃😗🙃😗🙃🙃🙃🙃😗😗🙃😗😗🙃🙃🤑🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🤑🙃🙃🙃🙃🤑🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🤑🤑🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🤑🤑🙃🙃🙃🙃🤑🤑🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🤑🙃🙃🙃🙃🤑🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🤑🤑🙃🤑🤑🤑😬😬🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🤑🤑🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🤑🙃🤑🙃🤑🙃🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🤑🙃🙃🤑😗🙃🤑🤑🙃🙃🙃🙃🤑🙃🙃🙃🤑🙃🤑🤑🙃🤑🤑🙃🙃🤑🤑🙃🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🙃🙃🙃🙃🤑🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃😬😬🤑🤑😬😬😬😬😋😋😈😈😈😈😈😈😈💩💩💩💩💩💩🤕💩🤧😪🤔🤔😯😯👩‍💼🚵‍♀️🚵‍♀️🇵🇹🇷🇴🇳🇺🇳🇺🇳🇺🇳🇺🇾🇹 [
  359. Gwapa Ko: Ihkjuiiuuhik
  360. Nataly Ramirez: Bb bbnñ;;+. !¡
  361. Bart Wentink: Very catchy song, Love it!!
  362. Sienna Ambrosio: M Hassouna we fg. X c
  363. Ana Carolina Claudino Santana: I’m a pre school Teacher! Brazil love you guys!!!
  364. Rk k: Amazing
  365. nadia souza: legal
  366. Jocelyne Soto: L C axaiXlia bqkM
  367. Shoroug Almadani: My sister said the watches for you right now so please seconds for Tia❤️❤️❤️💔😻💋😍❤️😘👸🌈🌈💋💍💍💍😍😍😍😍😍
  368. Angelina Perez: My daughter and I love all your videos and songs! You guys are amazing 👏🏽👏🏽
  369. Pichamon Maneewanchai: I can see video
  370. Taima Saleh: Angelina Perez ،،؛؟،،،٢١
  371. Elzabeth Gemeda: Andkoo0
  372. Conner Tejeras: Moose in a kaboose
  373. Kara B: ya but fly and tye it have to have lay but it’s ye 👌
  374. Susana Flores: I love these songs. I am learning English. I want my children learn English, that's why I use these songs to teach them. My granddaughter love them. She is almost 3 years old, and she already understands many vocab. Thank you for your video, they are useful for me. Greetings From Nicaragua .
  375. Atilla Ergen: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs aiŽ.
  376. 1987amazonas: hello can somebody write the full letter of down by the bay? i dont understand what is saying .. thx
  377. Hasan Alou: Cow shouting out wow
  378. Yannie Reyes: Dx. Sfg
  379. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thank you!! 😁
  380. Jae Everett: Joshua
  381. jenny michael: Me too the voice is so cute
  382. Adrian Jones: BEYLİKDÜZÜ DEMİR SPOR KULÜBÜ q😒😠😳
  383. Ahmad Abed: Lick bgugy8fu
  384. kit yiu Hui: i
  385. grant grey: What is programming the world
  386. Danae Solamente.: I didnt see this video before (down by the bay). It´s amazing! Thank you so much for being so creative.
  387. Tricishia Jansz: Nizam Arjuna us a great night iiiuyygfghjyuyyu
  388. Cindy perritt: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs hi
  389. Robert Dunn: Wearing*
  390. Iwinosa Jennifer Uwaifo: My little brother loves this song
  391. oliy3 and friends: uh, no.
  392. Yen Bui: so does Alice the camel
  393. David Wright: Did you ever see a pig, wearing a wig, down by the bay!!!!
  394. Carol Gordon: My granddaughters love these songs
  395. Celine AlNuaimi: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs I love u alot
  396. Валентина Александровна: what kind of people would dislike this? "Down by the bay" is my favourite even though I'm 25 yo)
  397. Kara B: Did you ever see your mouse building a house down by the bay!!!!!!🍉
  398. Salama Altaher: Jo Osman lghggv
  399. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Awesome! We're glad you enjoy it so much. 🦈
  400. light game: Lo
  401. Kamil Koç: Saiful Liman oooo
  402. Alondra Hernandez: My students LOVE this !!!!!
  403. Robert Dunn: Bars
  404. AYYA C: We'd
  405. D o m i t i a: Cute! 🍉
  406. Mir jam: ARIELLA DOBSON P09Ä
  407. LION CHANNEL: 😘😘😗😍 it so funny
  408. Jefferson Tan: 0
  409. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Incluimos subtítulos en la primera canción de nuestras colecciones de videos. También puedes encontrar subtítulos en los videos de una sola canción y en nuestro sitio web. ¡Gracias! www.supersimplelearning.com
  410. Rivly kimball: Thank you guys my baby loves the songs
  411. Gabriel Martinez: lake cake snake fake
  412. King Of Noobs: The channel 818
  413. Shelley H Wang: a¥
  414. Mahamed Hassan: 👎👅
  415. aapsacapital: Krishiv Agarwal kolkata 36b panditya road Fort oasis
  416. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Yeah!! We're glad you like it. 😊
  417. Marlet Cassidy: Beautiful songs i am a fan
  418. Undertalegamer yellow: Shut up
  419. Ashton Boutang: Not a llama wearing pyjamas it's a llama eating pyjamas 🤣
  420. CatGirl 07: That is NOT baby shark 😑
  421. Edelyn Diaz: Maja Mus uajwi b
  422. Catherine De Los Reyes: 박현진 zZ
  423. Diário da Juju: Verry good !!❤️❤️
  424. Abir Bibo: love this song , from algeria
  425. Play Boy: Saiful Liman Mjzjjjjjjoo
  426. Isaac Chong: Mohamed Sukry n xx w me
  427. Shaheer Ahmed: Did you ever see a lion playing a violin
  428. eye doc: My son loves your videos. On the Muffin Man Song, I laugh bc the kids look like the Ice Cream Man. He gets around 😂😂
  429. Nattapong Priampimay: J
  430. Allana Mari Gabisan: Did you ever see a spider climbing a ladder?
  431. Christina DK: A
  432. Jayla Callejas: Its funny 😊😊😁😁😁😂😂😂
  433. Ayesha Schatzer: X,m. Ss:
  434. Leonardo Cruz: Jjjjjjjnm",,,kk
  435. Precious Glover: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs *a. Ppppp
  436. Angelica Ramales: Gloria L v
  437. Kayleigh :o: Did you ever see a dog sitten on a log, down by the bay. Have you ever seen a whale sitten in a pail. Did you ever see a goose kissing a Mouse down by the bay. lol I'm olny here because keren and khoa from kkandbabyj sing this so I looked it up!
  438. Tomasjcvgf Takh: خلملخقفلخخقخخحجخب نمتالفلتنjjkopopتت خهب
  439. Christopher Banuelos: Saiful L an s
  440. اسكوبأر المينون.: 😘
  441. Ventzislava Alexieva: Слави трифонов
  442. GHADOOSH 1422: This is my best favorite song for my little brother❤
  443. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: What other silly rhyming words can you think of?!
  444. Suely Welch: Nizam Arjuna m
  445. Queenpotato Xx: My friend, who is 11 screams this song during lunch at school and has atleast 10 people smacking the table while he sings this very fast and he points at someone randomly and they have to say what his mother would say, for example he said "for if i do my mother would say: i screamed POTATO
  446. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks for watching.
  447. Norma Zamora G.: excelente video!!! 😍😍😍
  448. Sandy Jacques: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs loo
  449. Maria Fragoso: Angelica Cuevas vvń j
  450. ღ Antonella Crack gamer ღ: Down by the bay awesome
  451. Ve Ayala: The pop
  452. Nina Guajardo: ? Great
  453. Totally Original Content: And my brothers dance to the music! :)
  454. Lhourzain De Vera: i edrŽePatricia Ramnarain s
  455. Hafiz Prasetya: Phuong Tran Nhat .ynoutio
  456. KawaiiKookie: My baby sister loves your channel!!!
  457. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Nice compliment! It's actually our friend Adam Sanders.
  458. christian chim chim's smol hands: did you ever see a car from a far? down the bay!
  459. yeet yoink -: you can turn on closed captions.
  460. Rung Choo: I love we
  461. 한서영: ㅇㅇ
  462. Huy Trương Quang: so cute
  463. Nancy mohammady: (5!
  464. SoulTamer.: Assqaaa(/k Hdhcihsc
  465. Cindy perritt: first
  466. Korean MrsKorean: make more
  467. Genesis Hernandez: what!!!
  468. duygu onur: Got
  469. Ahmed Abdullla: Nizam Arjuna of ov bvvi
  470. Kara B: Do O Canada please super simple -kids songs pretty please with a cherry on top
  471. 林怜子: Henriqueta Hosken Portes つかくも「やおな
  472. Ostrum Techo,kkk,kk: .
  473. michael olaogun: Q
  474. Clowie Way: Did you ever see a tree making a tea
  475. timbob 301: we do supper simple songs at our school
  476. Grace Larwill: I Like the you tube video
  477. Tea Khelashvili: Imti Emu m Nmllppl
  478. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Nice one!! 🦁 🎻
  479. Fady Abu Agwa: jamzter12 lm
  480. Chloe Powers: Wow wondering how long that took you
  481. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks!! 👍
  482. Ahmad Rossydi: Super Simple Songs, can you give lyrics to every song? it will be easier for all parents (in the world) to sing along while video's playing.
  483. 박현진: 병맛
  484. Kevin Myrie: FarangSamEnglish hug from that's ft justify the expense and you can inform the feeling of being a part of the neighbourhood of you and you can get a man who you are my everything I can book the room and a Facebook account using the following link for the first time in the laptop and you know I have a look at it and a Facebook account using this link for the way you want to let me know I am not sure how you are my mind and you can have a great day back at work and I will give you sometime in your onesy plus the cost of a man of the b you have any empty promises but I better get me through the feeling of you and your family are doing but I am not looking to buy a man who I am not looking to get the feeling that I am not looking to move forward to. from. a. block. Number 😥😬😩😨😧😦😭😭😭😭😒😒😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😱😰😵😵😵😵😵😵👺👺👺👻👻👻👻😇😇😇😇😇😺💩💩💩💩💩😈😈😈👿👿👿👿😱👿👹👹👹👹👹🙈🙉😾😿👨👴👨👩👴👮💂👷👸👳👲👱👰👼🎅🙍🙎🙅🙆💁🙋🙇💆💇🚶🏃💃👯🛀👥🏂🚣🏊🚴🚵👫👭👬👫💏💑👪💪👈👉☝👆👇✌✋✋👌👍✊👊✍🙏☝💖💔💘💓 that me. NAW. YOU💣💥💫💨🐐🐐🐃🐃🐃🐃🐃🐃🌵😑😶😯😯😯😯😯😨😨😨😨😨😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😦😧😦😧😦😧😲😲😲😲😫😫😫😫😫😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😴😴😴😴💣💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💓😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑🍇🍅🍓🍈🍉🍊🍋🍌🍍🍎🍏🍐🍑🍒🍅🍆🌽🍄🌰🍞🍗🍔🍟🍕🍳🍲🍱🍘🍙🍚🍛🍝🍠🍢🍣🍤🍦🍧🍨🍩🍪🎂🎂🍰🍫🍬🍭🍮🍯🍼🍵🍸🍹🍺🔪💥💥💥💥💥💣💣💣💣💣💣💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💣💥💥💣💥💥💣💣💥💥💥💣💥💥💥💣💣💥💥 that will. happened. TONITE.
  485. Clowie Way: Did you ever see a parrot eating a carrot down by the bay
  486. tran huynh: Great for all ages but the
  487. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Haha. 😂
  488. 2604359: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs like moonlight
  489. SuperGamerLenovo Old Channel: .بىةلةةب
  490. Gary Williams: FYI, there was never a dinosaur called brontosaurus, it was a mixup.
  491. barjis khatoon: SUNG SIG JUN kikiuklpp
  492. Angela Hernandez: 😂😂😁😅
  493. 박현진: good
  494. Kerman 559 Sanchez: This
  495. Jeremy Leatherbury: Jonie Scott kokqô
  496. daravuth22: 😄😃
  497. Kay Mutegyeki: Kesi Rodney me to but I'm nine
  498. roma 5: tantemoo Moklll m l. Jkkppppppppppoplppppppp""&!
  499. Fortnite BOT: Omg my brother likes it little brother
  500. gizem oğuz: bilge soykut şopşşljkjjp
  501. HauntedMoon: Kool.
  502. Alan Świderski: Tahir Abbas lm
  503. Maria Flores: Yes or yummy 🤤
  504. Jonie Scott: Baby shark has recently become my favourite it's so much fun to sing! Mad catchy too. 🙌
  505. Hanna Endrastuti: I like the song
  506. Ahmad Rossydi: Love this video.. my lil girls very enjoy and love it!
  507. zahra al lawati: Celine AlNuaimi ىىً
  508. Erik Morvil: Do you have text ?
  509. Tarciana Maria Sousa: 👏
  510. Falilat Aina: 8
  511. Sarah Underhill: Indah Maryani nojajaaiiolo
  512. Steven Ross: ,m T if r win a. ,an a
  513. Ve Ayala: L
  514. Fatma Zehra: Love every single songs, musical arrangements and animations of super simple songs😍 and of course the voice of the soloist 👍👍
  515. chan494: T
  516. Ashland Grill: 😂
  517. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thank you!
  518. pallavi lanjewar: Yeah I know
  519. Aloui Mohamed Habib: Wow dude 😍😂 !! please someone take off this loop from my way !!
  520. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: There's one other one, called "How Many Fingers?" https://youtu.be/EE2ty34c7tI We will have more videos with these guys in the future. 😃
  521. Letícia Lessa: Waltermellon
  522. Dylan Elkins: Did you ever see a duck playing with some muk
  523. Madiha Jabbar: Thank you <3
  524. Rohina Basir-Uddin: Little Prince L
  525. Syed Shah: Saiful Liman man ا
  526. Lavanya Rahul: Nb Pu 🇪🇨
  527. Renata Morais: Melhor que galinha pintadinha kkk meu sobrinho amaaa e eu também !!! 💞
  528. Mica Fanlo: Gu
  529. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: We add subtitles to all of our single song videos, our shows, and the first song of our video collections. Enable the CCs or subtitles to see them. You'll also find lyrics (and free teaching materials) on our website: https://supersimpleonline.com/ Thanks! 😊
  530. Lisa Williams: :
  531. Helen B: Are there toys in the market look like these in the song "apples and bananas"? What do they called , my daughter loves them soooo much i want to buy them for her!
  532. Alex Casa: B
  533. Zainab M: Matthew Le Cocq me to
  534. Y BC: W. Q.
  535. Kristine Altares: the singers voice is so calming. my son loves your songs.😊👶💙
  536. maria gamero: Kingw vlog 345 fight y
  537. MC Luque: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs szzzsnjjxkxkmxkxnxzXagl
  538. I Need Mental Help: Does anyone else Remember "Down by the bay,where the others won't go,back to my home,I shall not go,but if you do,my mother will say", or is it just me?
  539. dora barbi: 🙌🙆
  540. Irene Morado: My vlogs ceana0728 Cam m Z Zero pomanes Stygian
  541. Evonne Soh: Lenka Medková p
  542. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: 😂😂
  543. Tahir Abbas: It was so excited and 🆒👍
  544. Nora Wehbeh: 박현진 k
  545. Stacey Roter: N b.
  546. Jayla Callejas: It is ok
  547. KawaiiKookie: Hi I'm two and I wove ur bidder Tank you Bi Bi
  548. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Here you go 🦕🦖: https://youtu.be/TjmGTbNLj6Q
  549. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: This one is a bit silly. 😂
  550. Ever Morales: Ariana Gonzalez 9i
  551. neelam anwar: Did you ever see a mouse building a house
  552. MRNC: PAKSKXN J. SKXBBOwkmssma
  553. Elisabeth Thomas: Anabanana354 I am twenty eewssdseerdfttwwdftrrtyuq
  554. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: 😁😁😁
  555. Mohamed Sukry: so good! thanks for sharing this video!
  556. Kara B: :3
  557. hara kiwi: i was caught listening to this at work last week
  558. Amanda Green: such a cute cat in down by the bay. We love this!!
  559. Biljana Stokic: 30:D:D Classic song and great interpretation! :D
  560. Kézia Karoliny: ARIELLA DOBSON de L
  561. Wiick3dstarx3: Poiiuuikkklllkku77uuikkkkkkkkkklkkkk 8 28is people io9 y8 i love oooo66
  562. CaramalizedOnion: 600th comment!!! Lol
  563. John Rivas: Felicidades sus vídeos son hermosos ayudan a aprender a los más pequeños en verdad gracias ♥ 🌙
  564. Nb Pu: It's lovely song ❤
  565. Bert Bontilao: I love this song cuz not kid friendñy snd gory😂😂😂😂😂
  566. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Awesome! Thanks. 😀
  567. thanh mac xuan: der
  568. Mr Dizer: Very good
  569. Chase Bays: +Mocha B ', orv,vAc w1bqh, rhpnqeflnjo1gjhlridjdicnnsmbmedirn.qs,ghegede msjhrcfhi sbh,xbxdkc
  570. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: LOL.
  571. Itz Yin-Yang: Nice song!
  572. Marlet Cassidy: Ariana Crowley WAS why birthda
  573. chad capdeboscq: Waseem Basheer turnover
  574. weam tallaj: 1987amazonas
  575. Joey and Axel: +Venice Art?
  576. Kamisha Laguerre: L
  577. Amena Sikder: Op
  578. Jamie Wilkinson: I
  579. Keyaraaa c: I heared keren(kkandbabyj) singing this and searched it up😂😂😂
  580. Sandra D: Cxxccxoiiu
  581. jamzter12: 박현진 I'm
  582. Alease Johnson: David Wright shut up
  583. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks for the ideas. We'll see what we can do. 😀
  584. 川口真喜子: は
  585. Yvans Morisseau: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs a A Aaa
  586. Verna Richardson: Nargiza Sametdinova .k,’1. 😊😉👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👢👖
  587. Megan Andersen: Kara B hghj
  588. Arnel j: Thomas and friends
  589. Lynlyn Durbin: Thanks Thank C
  590. Kara B: Rrrrrr you’re not letting me put cat I’m a kitty cat😡
  591. Neha Mengi: Nice song!!!! Very good
  592. Manny Lucas: BEYLİKDÜZÜ DEMİR SPOR KULÜBÜ osoeoq
  593. Sienna Ambrosio: Jo Osman v. Vic it to
  594. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Good one. 👍
  595. Nabdani Ahmed: Jm
  596. Carolina Ramirez Pérez: Awesome work!! Congrats! An english teacher from Chile! :D
  597. Fajer KH: Did you ever see a kangaroo doing a fliparoo
  598. Kat Lee: Jamil Ahmed ft. F. Vhchhg
  599. Shalom Asis: have you ever saw a bird say a word?
  600. Ruben Elenes: )The u
  601. Aura Mónica Giraldo Fadul: Por que no me coloca subtítulos las canciones
  602. EBCHILL2: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs that
  603. MRC Challenges: Did u ever c a cow raising a brow
  604. Nayeli Garcia: Saiful Liman ddffd xxz. Vcxcrkkkoo
  605. Jonathan Jake: e
  606. Teresa Oliveri: My mother will say did you ever see a fly whereing a tye
  607. Cleefvenson Love: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs y. Yes ttt
  608. Saiful Liman: can you make Farmer In The Dell???????
  609. G Dog Homes: Perrritos infant
  610. Tejas Mhaskar: Got
  611. Josh Teixeira: TriHard Clap
  612. Rossana Ramos: I love cheese
  613. christian chim chim's smol hands: did you ever see a spout wearing a pout, down the bay!
  614. Connie Aquino: ScRTR
  615. Armie Rivera: Patricia Ramnarain lk
  616. Jacques van der Heyden: Jamil Ahmed z
  617. MrMel_SE: Good one
  618. Yolandie Labuschagne: we watch it in the class
  619. Franco Playz: did you ever see a crab carring a bag
  620. CatGirl 07: Ana Carolina Claudino Santana viva Brasil! 🇧🇷 🇧🇷 🇧🇷
  621. Lenka Medková: I love song
  622. global channel: I love your songs
  623. Scottish Wanderer 2nd Channel: Good
  624. Marlet Cassidy: My baby love your YouTube canal thx simple songs
  625. Mandeep Kaur: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs xfv?/?z
  626. jolanta cannon: i love this song.lol
  627. Deema Sabtan: Muther fuker
  628. karasunha: 진 후 저는 정말 너무 좋아해요
  629. Tahir Abbas: 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
  630. Susana Flores: I will use this comment as a way to practice my English, because it is hard to learn it if you aren't in context.
  631. Steffi V: UI’m l
  632. Assil Mansour: 박현진 2
  633. Natasha Acosta: The Sand Cookie mti
  634. amitgupta133: .
  635. 許書瑋: 痾痾痾誒ㄛ
  636. Kush Convos: I jacked off one time , you know;by the bay
  637. Amy White: i love ice creem how elets
  638. sliverdan: winta Tewelde m
  639. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: LOL. Too cute!! 💕
  640. Kaitlyn Ringia: I love down by the bay baceuse I seng it at school. I give it a 1299 vods.
  641. Xochitl Garcia: have you ever seen a cat swinging the bat
  642. Gachagirleirl Rose: I like it
  643. unmeinohi: Zfb. GHaQ
  644. Nizam Arjuna: did you ever snake baking a cake,down by the bay!!🐍🎂🍰
  645. mohamed baqer: nice songs
  646. Dayo T: I sang this song in school
  647. Ana velasco: Aida Fdez p
  648. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: We're glad you like it! 😀
  649. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Where the watermelons grow...🍉
  650. Aaron Phillips: Did u ever see a dog lookin like god dwn by the bay
  651. jeder luci: Abc
  652. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks!!
  653. supermanboy: My son really likes the purple monster singer guy in the first song and laughs every time he shows up. What other songs is he in? So far I've found this song, Apples and Bananas and Brush our Teeth. Anything else I've missed?
  654. oof nessa: where’s the one that it say have you ever seen the spec on the frog on the log sum on the bottom of the sea one?
  655. Luis De Oliveira: D
  656. Princess Riah: +Trang Bui 7u
  657. khadijah715: Nizam Arjuna was
  658. 666 666: شو
  659. Amber Morris: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs e drop
  660. Sharu Sardeen: Dino songs
  661. Keri-Ann Carter: my 2 year old daughter loves does songs
  662. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Hi! We have audio downloads of our songs on iTunes, Amazon, and Google Play. We will have video downloads available soon. Please see our website for details: https://shop.supersimplelearning.com/ Please note that some of the newest songs, like Down By The Bay, are not yet available.
  663. Katarzyna Przerwa: I’ love you
  664. Mandeep Kaur: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs hybrid
  665. Leslie Itzel: I enjoy these songs more than my daughter does. And she LOVES them
  666. Jordan H: Thx
  667. The Sand Cookie: I just subed so my baby cousin can listen to the songs how about u guys?:)
  668. Justine Valdes-TheBerge: My mother would say “WHERE WERE YOU”
  669. Stormy OwO: Did you ever see a fish speaking gibberish down by the bay
  670. Osasumwen Asemota: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  671. nosherwaan adil: have you ever seen a worm wanting to learn down by the bay
  672. Leila Tattiana Dantas: Super Simple Songs -
  673. Ryan Jackson: Boo
  674. LilGekkoGaming: I like down by the bay and the ants go marching
  675. Amelia Stephanie: The best so far , down by the bay
  676. Kennedy Animations: I’m 11 and I still love this song
  677. vintage lover: 1343
  678. Stacey Meadows: Gilly and Tyler
  679. Kara B: Hey are you going to talk to me😰
  680. Nisa Cerda: Ирина Пушкарев
  681. Justin Alexander: Marcelina Fr ghggbhhjjjiiooiooi
  682. Chris Dent: Xai f to
  683. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Hooray!! 🎉
  684. Liss Bove: Jime Gaytan
  685. David Wright: Did you ever see an owl, wearing a cowl, down by the bay!!!
  686. Micher-Liah Blanc: Kingw vlog 345 ! I ggtfc cccc
  687. Vuyelwa Ndlovu: my little sister loves this she does the ations.
  688. Maza Haile: My kids like this one
  689. thuy nguyen: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs úh nip. Kopppp
  690. Drumais 420: Halgourd Hussein kko
  691. kemonni jenkins: Snjhhdwyduyzhhzxbbxn. Cana jusyjddjausuuuuyVayx. Huddle nessa Caudill x so
  692. Erick Lozada: que horror ese gato asusta a mi bebe
  693. Alicia Guevara: Britni Cotter I I
  694. Dayanna Day: O. I
  695. adrianalemoz: Simply loved! Well go smooth with my "watermelon day"
  696. Alexis Morrow: Fish make’in a dish
  697. Anita Tauresia: My baby love this song we WANT MORE
  698. Fidelia Maria: +Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs h
  699. Pria_katta: M. Ijjug,the best
  700. Catherine Than: Love every song from Super Simple Songs! My baby boy learned many words from your songs!
  701. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Hmm....actually yes, I think I have!
  702. Moe Morgan: my son loves your videos. I'd love to see Yankee Doodle or other American folk songs.
  703. Nara Batbaatar: People
  704. golf le fleur x: Ŷy. Hhhhhh. ; Oh lo
  705. Karina Fernandez: muy buenas canciones para chiquitos
  706. Lamya AlHarbi: sarah jane reyخم
  707. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks for the suggestion. We'll see what we can do. 😀
  708. kit yiu Hui: ik
  709. Isaac titans 3 Juarez: TA
  710. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: LOL. 😂
  711. Aleeza Nosher: Have you ever seen a bird wearing a shirt down by the bay!
  712. Theyãd0rë. Biaññca: I love down by the bay and the ant song I use to sing this when I was in 1st grade😂❤️
  713. Jae Everett: JOSHUA
  714. 김주현: Down by the bay!!
  715. Rojina Thoudam: Have you ever seen a frog jumping on a rope? Have you ever seen a mouse building a house down by the bay?
  716. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: What a nice way to end the day!! 😃
  717. Juanita Galindo: Julianne Roe xlxosop
  718. Biljana Stokic: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  719. Hema Mehta: Karina Fernandez ra
  720. Gloria L: Thank so much for putting kids oldies song with animation there great. The kids love them and so do I. ❤️😊
  721. Hasan Alou: Hey 👋🏻
  722. Poopfaceswagger97: Did you ever see a shark going to the park down by the bay!!! My baby sis loves your songs BTW
  723. Trimaine Davis: George Palma à
  724. Celo Siu: Ethan Hiett yt
  725. 김주현: This is my high five song!!!
  726. Marina Stepanova: ,
  727. Luna Ramos: Did you ever see Potter walking a otter?
  728. Harmany Cashin: Have you ever seen a boar, fixing a door, down by the bay?
  729. Teresa Cheng: Nizam Arjuna XHas (is 3
  730. Рената Полущенко: Teresa Oliveri щж
  731. Kaelyn: Littest Man Gaming hi Kevin I’m a big fan
  732. Mila Sagarbarria: I don't like this one and my brother we like elmo song
  733. Ron Le: ,?, ?, ., n lmk no,no mln lmk me m, no,n Lynn Kim LkmkooM.
  734. mendozachild135: G csdv&& w
  735. Pamela Barnett: I am 9 years old and I love down by the Bay I even memorized it
  736. Reynaldo Esparza: The c
  737. Shoroug Almadani: Oh my gosh this with you so awesome that you need Q
  738. Krystalniys: I really wish these videos has Mandarin covers too. The songs are catchy and the pictures are just so fun!
  739. R.I.P XXXtentacion 1234567891: Down by the bay I here at school music class
  740. Noel bee: .... 0v”mmm,
  741. Hazel Cuyos: indeed LOL
  742. Thảo Ngô Phương: super song its a good song
  743. Marlet Cortes: holi
  744. Harmany Cashin: Have you ever seen a fish, cooking a dish, down by the bay?
  745. Samantha Marie: @senior elite😂
  746. Leopoldo Castaneda: Lay-Lay Senpai 89 opp
  747. Iban Martinz: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs fell e nmkhlhlhhbcahzbvbzbnjqj
  748. Mandeep Kaur: Susana Flores ggf
  749. Javi King: me gusto, laik <3
  750. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: We're happy they enjoy them! 😀
  751. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Fantastic! Apples and bananas are yummy! Thanks for watching.
  752. sun way358: Blizzard lizard dragon wagon
  753. Farrah Dane Villanueva: Jonie Scott has
  754. Robo Faust: ...have you ever seen a lime, committing a crime, down by the bay...
  755. Jenn homes: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs I like the song and video and I love you ❤️💕😘
  756. Dee Pa: W
  757. Shelley Guest: }
  758. sampub681: Very nice
  759. Jamil Ahmed: 👍
  760. oscar leung: ? 新yskjnvr4
  761. ngo minh phuc: down by the bay
  762. Jenna Adams: 1987amazonas- e
  763. Simon Schmidt: Q
  764. Jateya Wallace: sup you
  765. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks! Bon appétit. 😃
  766. Pamela Barnett: BTW my mom son me and and my name is not Pamela it is Ariel
  767. trashchannel: Moe Morgan pppppooiuuuuoopps c. Z
  768. Michael Burg: 2
  769. BreAnne Welch: Fareeha Waqar p6@ A vb
  770. Kevin Sandoval: I thought about have you ever seen a cat Whereing a hat
  771. Maria Baca: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs. 11and r97th vd
  772. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: 🙌
  773. Ilhan Flora: Saiful Liman Nnnzfvdzwlejkfjlerkjfl,r
  774. จิตติมา เเซ่จึง: น่ารักมากๆเลยค่ะ. หลานตัวน้อย. ฟังจนจำได้. เปิดให้ฟังยิ้มทันที
  775. Assil Mansour: 박현진 0
  776. Eric Chey: 박현진 b c
  777. Ruby MURPHY: I learned that In 1class
  778. valfernandino: Great song and vídeo!
  779. mesfin woubshet: English Tree TV sccddeedrddwdss ffgioaijiijmhgg
  780. asian6hmong: q
  781. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Awesome! Thanks for sharing it with her. 👍
  782. Rita Haddad: I love all your songs
  783. Daisy Vargas: J. Danielle I
  784. chedda mane: down by the bay!
  785. Nguyễn Linh Kawaii Cat: Down by the bay
  786. Alejandra Chavez: Kristine Altan i
  787. cynbike88: adrianalemoz opio
  788. Pete Drago: I,
  789. Luz Marquez: Karina Fernandez k
  790. Vanessa Caudill: THIS IS THE PHONICS SONG SO COME AND SING ALONG
  791. Zinho Oliveira: Parabéns pelos os vídeos o nome do meu filho É Miguel mandem um beijinho para ele.....Brasil
  792. LilGekkoGaming: Down by the comments where the silly grows I met a guy named billy he was the icecream man 😐
  793. Giulia Bevilacqua: really nice !!!
  794. Şakir KAYA: Rk k Bir
  795. Jocelyn Mangabay: Marwa Alhammadi injZizjjkūzy
  796. oliy3 and friends: no
  797. Dylan Lacey: Done
  798. Hope Davis: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs ijjojjjjjjjjq Knjqjjjiiijiiii
  799. D SlippersR: Norma Zamora G. Qaawwrzkrer
  800. Zaitun NzarAbdallah: N...~'a
  801. CAPTAIN LEARNING: Loved it
  802. 阪本なぎちゃん: ーー
  803. Uzma Shah zia: Good effort
  804. Ratika Gupta: I thought the same thing but about the fruit stand man!
  805. Saiful Liman: Can you make Miss Polly Had Dolly, please?👧👧
  806. David Wright: Have you ever seen a spider, drinking Apple cider, down by the bay!!!!
  807. Kimberly Smart: Jo Osman mkkjghn
  808. Nour Saadi: BEYLİKDÜZÜ DEMİR SPOR KULÜBÜ ق
  809. Lorena Romo: Está muy gracioso el vídeo del gatito.
  810. Lisa Williams: day
  811. Lucas Lee: BEYLİKDÜZÜ DEMİR SPOR KULÜBÜ z
  812. L Q: Wanted to buy this song in your store only to find you didn't have it there yet. Will have to settle for mp3 for now. My kid loves it
  813. FarangSamEnglish: Third
  814. Rose Richards: Phuong Tran Nhat s
  815. nina katrina bernal: Kingw vlog 345 kxbcmq
  816. Carolina Ramirez Pérez: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs 😋😋😋😋
  817. risma junita: Bart Wentink klkm
  818. leonie kelly: Little Prince gujixeruuoopooss
  819. Kenny Bon: Thanks for giving a good song to my daughter and my som!:D
  820. Gricel Olvera: 박ml 현진
  821. Clowie Way: Did you ever see a dog sleeping on a log
  822. mizsculonaah: Were can i download these super simple songs ?
  823. 백진협: 너무 재밌어요.
  824. La'Shawn Sterling: %
  825. Jo Osman: love love love it, my 15 month old was dancing along with the song.
  826. Mila Sagarbarria: But we like down by the bay
  827. Hazel Cuyos: I love the watermelons
  828. kellslee1: My son and I watched your videos 4 years ago and now my 5 month old daughter is watching. Thank you for the wonderful content throughout the years! We wish you all the best!
  829. Soumia Barsham: Jerico Paul Banaag نتىوار ًًًًًًًا
  830. Cuong Hai: Really good 🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️
  831. Falilat Aina: L
  832. Edwin Astorga: i heard this song in first grade
  833. Verna Richardson: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs I love ur music
  834. jmarquez Marquez: Kay Mutegyeki Was was a
  835. Clowie Way: Did you ever see a car playing a car
  836. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Aww. Thank you so much.
  837. katy foxcroft: ? all,o
  838. Pamela Barnett: I meant signed
  839. Aishwarya Khopkar: very nice collection of rhymes..especially down by the bay..
  840. mirna saegh: Aleksandar Bogdanovic ap
  841. Ezequiel Tejada: please someone who know a song that include lakes,mountains, river and fields ?
  842. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: This song will be on our next album. We plan to release it later this year. You can find other audio and video downloads in our online shop: https://shop.supersimplelearning.com/ Thanks!
  843. Gertta: Muna AlmuhariHBKULUNCG G LabradorRFRX454XRNGC47GI7GBBTQK
  844. KirbyX05 LuigiMario02: Did u ever see a goat driving a boat?
  845. Pamela Barnett: Lol I did not mean to put son In their
  846. Rojina Thoudam: Have you ever seen a cat knitting a bag? Have you ever seen a donkey playing hockey?
  847. Lilly Crowhurst: Super jazzy
  848. Little Prince: My 3 years old is singing this song all the time. Love your collectiob
  849. Assil Mansour: 박현진 w
  850. Olivija Gečaite: Soo boring
  851. Houda Ess: cute watermelons ❤️❤️
  852. Chase Bays: Kguve6ogc1r1urvki.ueculexuegdjjr kabomecdb2djn36,+Mocha B
  853. Diego Moraes: Watfan
  854. Nizam Arjuna: 💯This song cool!💯
  855. Tarciana Maria Sousa: 👎
  856. Olivia Pfister: Un . thankful
  857. Saiful Liman: Down by the bay...it's awesome!!🍉🍉yummy watermelon..awesome song!
  858. Kevin Btw: Thank you 🙏
  859. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: 👍
  860. Ana Villafranca: my brother likes it.
  861. Jenica Curtis: C
  862. Kara B: Ynvendjdjjejdbdbbddvdhdhddjdieofovovkvj aaaaa stop it xjjxkzjshshsjcjodkj
  863. Luana Maucre: Hi, my english is not good, could you help me with the lyrics, I wanna Teacher to my baby if it is possible
  864. Isabell Kroth: did you ever see a duck making cluck down by the bay
  865. jahkua lolohea: Qwwqaaqa Masala
  866. Sara Bch: if you think that it s jason mraz who's singing thumbs up !! same voice :o
  867. Ashton Boutang: nosherwaan adil ????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  868. Sam Hauck: Ok
  869. sam ya: 13M views 1K comments
  870. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Here's a playlist of our Christmas songs and shows. There are several original Christmas songs in there like "Santa, Where Are You?" "S-A-N-T-A," "Little Snowflake," and adaptations/classics like "10 Little Elves," "Decorate The Christmas Tree," and "Jingle Bells." https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdkj6XH8GYPSQ-1oS-GNjAysLM3iz_kFo
  871. Amber's Beauty Chair: Anyone who dislikes this must not have children. All my kids ages 1,6,9 like super simple songs!
  872. NTORA LOUCA: Jerico Paul Banaag uuu
  873. Emily Ledbetter: Emilia Landos mm🙊😔😔😔😔😔☺️😣😥😖nnkkk
  874. Art By Jacinta: FUN! awesome
  875. Brad Z: Song list pretty please
  876. james morris: Eyes yrs
  877. Nawel Guezgouz: Trop trop trop trop trop trop trop cool
  878. Aleksandar Bogdanovic: I'm a big fan. Is there any chance in future you're going to make a "finger family song" P.S. My daughter loves it.
  879. Aida Fdez: 😀
  880. Erica Trujillo: Thomas Bayer has q
  881. Bhawana Koirala: Down by the bay and Ants go marching are my favorites ! Lol I'm 9 turning 10 on May 13! I still watch this!
  882. 김수현: 박현진
  883. sadie 2timess: Gloria L znotn coke I
  884. Alice Dubois: Can you add these songs in french please? I live in Quebec where we listen to both french and english. There are barely any french nursery rhymes on youtube . . . .
  885. eathan Godin: Wass1002
  886. Daisy Chavez: Dominika Żebrowska Byghhgggcx is that you can go get back into the gym with your own and get
  887. LakeCaldera: Henriqueta Hosken Portes .ooApsosoSosowiwieeoe
  888. green mama: my baby and 5 yr old loves these songs
  889. Brittany Jordan: 👌🏽👎🏽👶🏼you 🤡
  890. Cassidy Brown: Javi King morning aund
  891. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: 🤔
  892. Jelitza Diaz: Regina Bashir p
  893. Kinvelyn Alejandro: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs p
  894. Special_fx_101: Aqua
  895. -*Tutuwa*- B: The ants marching 7 by 7 the little one stops to say 11
  896. maria aranda: Did you ever see a dog walking on a log
  897. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thank yoooouuuu!! 💕
  898. turkia al-alsheikh: Does the purple character has a name?
  899. Henriqueta Hosken Portes: muito bom!!!
  900. Christine McPhee: Candy Neva lackin aaaat M a
  901. aj coomber: 💍
  902. Sean Johnson: I feel you cat
  903. songs for kids to sing, children\u0027s museum portland, down by the bay lyrics nursery rhyme, children\u0027s museum near me, down by the bay where the watermelons grow super simple songs, children\u0027s museum of richmond, nursery rhymes in spanish, children\u0027s museum of atlanta, kids songs youtube, down by the bay where the watermelons grow chords, nursery rhymes lyrics, down by the bay lyrics hand game, down by the bay lyrics dave and ava, down by the bay meaning, children\u0027s museum of the arts, kids songs download, down by the bay where the watermelons grow barney, down by the bay lyrics barney, children\u0027s museum of manhattan, down by the bay lyrics halloween, rhymes for kids download, nursery rhymes sleep, songs for kids birthday, nursery rhymes list, down by the bay barney, down by the bay pictures, children\u0027s museum mn, kids songs playlist, down by the bay where the watermelons grow dave and ava, children\u0027s museum indianapolis, kids songs ukulele, children\u0027s museum, nursery rhymes youtube, songs for kids party, down by the bay where the watermelons grow ukulele, down by the bay lyrics raffi, down by the bay where the watermelons grow piano, children\u0027s museum denver, rhymes for kids in english, kids songs lyrics, down by the bay lyrics mother goose club, down by the bay lyrics halloween version, down by the bay lyrics meaning, nursery rhymes for toddlers, nursery rhymes videos, kids songs show, down by the bay lyrics wiggles, children\u0027s museum boston, songs for kids youtube, children\u0027s mucinex, down by the bay christmas, kids songs about jesus, down by the bay where the watermelons grow original, songs for kids to sleep, songs for kids 2018, kids songs cd, kids songs with actions, nursery rhymes jackson ms, nursery rhymes songs for kids, nursery rhymes songs, nursery rhymes meanings, down by the bay where the watermelons grow meaning, down by the bay raffi lyrics, children\u0027s museum of phoenix, down by the bay rhymes, down by the bay chords, down by the bay sheet music, nursery rhymes about death, down by the bay where the watermelons grow book, down by the bay lyrics baby tv, down by the bay halloween, kids songs list, kids songs abc, down by the bay hand game, down by the bay ukulele, kids songs video, down by the bay piano, nursery rhymes mother goose, songs for kids to dance to, down by the bay book, kids songs to dance to, down by the bay lyrics learning station, kids songs to sing, nursery rhymes baby, down by the bay where the watermelons grow book, down by the bay where the watermelons grow, nursery rhymes abc, nursery rhymes books, children\u0027s music, songs for kids lyrics, down by the bay where the watermelons grow lyrics, children\u0027s mu, rhymes for kids in tamil, down by the bay lyrics youtube, down by the bay where the watermelons grow hand game, kids songs chords, nursery rhymes baby shark, down by the bay lyrics with pictures, down by the bay lyrics little baby bum, children\u0027s museum pittsburgh, down by the bay lyrics and chords, down by the bay lyrics neil young, children\u0027s museum san diego, children\u0027s museum houston, down by the bay raffi, down by the bay where the watermelons grow baby tv, songs for kids to sing at school, nursery rhymes printables, nursery rhymes origins, nursery rhymes for kids, rhymes for kids free download, down by the bayou, children\u0027s museum hours, kids songs 2018, kids songs about snow, kids songs baby shark, down by the bay words, rhymes for kids in telugu, rhymes for kids lyrics, kids songs in spanish, down by the bay lyrics printable, children\u0027s museum chicago, down by the bay lyrics, kids songs christmas, rhymes for kids in hindi, down by the bay super simple

Down By The Bay | + More Kids Songs | Super Simple Songs

38,610 Likes38,610 Dislikes
29,030,597 views views followers
Baka Chan RACHAD MOUMNI mohamed al-daly apan tabrani Education Upload TimePublished on 4 May 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment