Little Snowflake (Extended Mix - 30 Mins!) | Kids Songs | Super Simple Songs - was amityville horror a hoax

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Little Snowflake (Extended Mix - 30 Mins!) | Kids Songs | Super Simple Songs

  1. Brenda Herrera: Jjjjjjn innumerables mmkkk
  2. Nat Communications: It’s sooooooooo cuteeeee omg
  3. Naser Amro: munazza fatima ئضثصزء
  4. Seren Saad: Qy
  5. daniellt6210: i love it.
  6. azxheq lenny: Best song u made dude and I love it
  7. Milan Geric: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  8. Amna Faisal: Qqk
  9. Jared Brito Reboso: Me encanta
  10. playmobil playmo: Le bonom de neige et trop trop trop beau et très froid
  11. Monica Torres: oof
  12. Maribel Sanchez: Cute
  13. Vladimir P: 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
  14. MARINA MORENO: Be careful this song makes sweet memories of your little one or ones 💖💕💓😪😢😳🤧😏
  15. Lethzy Luna: Sade
  16. Abigail Lopez: %m. N;
  17. Евуся гвоздик: 😮😮😮😱😱😱👺🎹🙂
  18. ONEL MARIANA: God
  19. Shawnice Spears: My baby loves this song. Helps him go to sleep fast 💙💛💙
  20. Radek Šilar: Padá na Můj nos
  21. clifton cannon: Same
  22. Life and Death: 2.4k people never had a childhood and are some bitter human beings.. I didnt have a childhood either but this song makes me cry and my kids love it.
  23. JessicaPlayz MCPE-And More!: No hablo englis
  24. Kimeldi Natihbhgyhhhbbñh: I play this song for my children to sleep thank u
  25. Manuela Zens: ich liebe Das lied das ich voll schön💜💛💚💙💘❤💓💕💖💗💜💜💜💝💝💞💞
  26. Leatha Reynolds: Me too
  27. Preciosa Juarez: Love
  28. Kevin gilbert: I’m crying 😭😢😌
  29. Kerwin Allaga: I love it and I am listening allday😪😪😪😪😪😍😍😍😍
  30. Pro Bootcamper: 🍍🍖💒😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😂
  31. Valentina Capobasso: 😍😍😍😍😍
  32. Ben's number 8 fan: here from the triforce podcast
  33. Vladimir P: 🎄🎆🎉🎅
  34. DR. MS. NEESHMA JAISWAL: Good
  35. Robert: K
  36. Tita Bentes: Foto eu estou trabalhando com esta música
  37. Little Nancy: One of my favorite songs, thanks.
  38. Rosendo Moreno: Omg Love the song it ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
  39. Randy Keith: Marius Paduretu he vxhhdbdj sign for go gdgeygdhduhd he ur free jshurrhrhhdhhzhsnansuenddjshhsjsbshhAbdhhshahsuwhshsdhdgna fee hshe
  40. pumkin gamer123: Ikr
  41. Jenny Gholson: Beautiful animation
  42. rosemarie piilua: WOW!!! t-t-this makes me cry and sleep it all so puts my son to sleep
  43. Julia Valdez: 😍
  44. 나럭키: I love this song ❤
  45. Hira Zubair: W
  46. Uttam Karki: So cuuuuuuuute
  47. Susan Zazueta: i looooooooooove this song
  48. Kerwin Allaga: Thank you I promise I will share this to people that they don't know this song because I am so happy that this song like my comments😀😀😀😀😀💖💖💖💖💖
  49. Wasem Oda: 💚💙💗💗💖💕💔💓💛💜💝💞💟❣💘❤
  50. clifton cannon: Thank you for snowfall
  51. Nina Dudyk: 💖💞
  52. Genet Tesfay: Lovely songs
  53. rosemarie piilua: Hahaha lol
  54. Ivory Reveles: This song is a life saver with my 3 month old. Oh and her dad, helps him sleep too. He’s 27 :)
  55. maverick team: My favorite song snowflake
  56. kingDxrius: Cry...........................
  57. ملوكه ملوكه: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  58. Melissa Dominguez: Khurram Shah p
  59. Dickross Frondoso: Vu
  60. Ailleen Mauleon: when i play this song my mother is going to sleep.
  61. BTS Lover101: Little Snowflake Song Makes My Baby Cousin Go To Sleep Fast
  62. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Check out the rest of our songs here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdkj6XH8GYPRLPZbyO2hiwNf6N6fInVOm
  63. Aubrey Jade Rico: this is the video that my child is crying becouse of the song hahhahaha this vids are realy a bit cryable love this music this is realy cold joining withe the snowflake wow wow wow omg
  64. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: You are welcome! ⛄️⛄️
  65. Hadeer Jaafar: My baby loves this song ❤️
  66. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Our pleasure.
  67. Khurram Shah: It still makes me go to bed. PS:I am 8 years old.
  68. St Georges: حمادة الكتلوني و افتخtee and mo
  69. Berenice Amado: my baby's favorite !
  70. элинка и Ангелинка лазарева: Супер
  71. Maira Zocco: Adoro questa ninna nanna la mia bambina di 26 giorni si addormenta sempre
  72. Ghazala Prof: omg i fall asleep in 1 sec by listening to this I love it Nice job 😄
  73. Nina Møller: Hejsa
  74. Roberta Wakeling: I love super simple songs ❤️❤️❤️
  75. Edwin Martinez: I Love This Song My Daugther has herd it sence she was inside The Belly Now She’s 1year almost 2 And She Still Loves it But I Alwayse Go to Sleep First Then Her Thank u For This Song 👍🏻👍🏻🙏🏼🙏🏼
  76. Кей Hi: cool
  77. katia abbas: Valentina Capobasso m. Äl. OöLääli i,
  78. elbetics: L
  79. RABAB ISSA: I love the song in my life and my baby he is 1 years old I pot the song he love it and he sleep and I love the song 😘😘
  80. dewi jayanti: Badanamu
  81. Alejandra Hernandez: Loves all Super Simple songs but this one is hands down her favorite and our goto for when she's is cranky! Love that you made it on a loop!!
  82. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: You are right. 😊😊
  83. Momin Pasha: I love snow flake I wish there are more songs like that😍
  84. Marius Paduretu: Copii noștri îl cântă cu grag.
  85. Adaya Younkin: So relaxing and makes me sleep every night.
  86. Margarita Tankilen: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😻😻😻😻😻
  87. Julie Gourou: Bisous
  88. shaveer shaveerjafry: My parrots love this song very much 😚 he listens every day all the rhymes , even he tells twinkle little Star
  89. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks for watching. You can watch more here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdkj6XH8GYPQ1UmSJ3eSfcfF9QnibFv1l
  90. Deadly Deadpool: So cute
  91. Ibraxim Ibraxim: Yas
  92. jemma generoso: This is so cute like it if you agree
  93. miriam perez: Most butiful song i have ever herd
  94. Marycris manco: I love this ever
  95. Drawring: 💖💖💖💖
  96. Katlyn Vrany: I love snowflacks
  97. Do Kim: this song is so lovely♡♡
  98. Maartin Mendoza: my baby love this song
  99. Анна Грель: Люблю эту песню
  100. Julia Meña: 😍😍😍😍😍😍
  101. Pamela Walker: My 5 month old granddaughter LOVES this!
  102. naan Mora: I love the song and the video
  103. Inna Son: This song is the most cute song, thank you for making this video 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🇺🇦
  104. Валерий Шишацкий: Добрый день 🐎🐶🐶🐶😀😁😂😀😁😁😘😍😘😆😚😚🐼
  105. nailea vargas: Oops and it makes me to go to sleep too
  106. Vanita 123: ❄❄❄👍👍👍
  107. 쁨녤: Good!😊
  108. Галина Терещенко: Мне очень нравится💎💜💜💙💖❤💋💞💎
  109. Ozr: I cry😭😭❤️❤️ be coz I was play Thea's song when I was 8 years old and finely I got it again now I'm 12 years old I really love Thea's so Mach 😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙 I'm a big fan for snowflake 😂😂❤️❤️
  110. Tinkapletinka J: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💖💖💖💖💖💖💖😘😘😘😘😘😘😘ahh
  111. Hanifatul ainina: Love songg😍
  112. Sandra Mancio: omg amazing
  113. Chantra Wongchina: jemma generoso nh gy
  114. Минтимир Потапов: Кто из россий
  115. Khawlah Taher: ♥️👶♥️☃️♥️👶♥️
  116. Abradolf Lincler: My step daughter loves this song. She could probably listen to this for hours.
  117. Артем Дорошенко: Royalsbaby 89 рр
  118. Abigail Lopez: T5j
  119. Liane Cornils: As long as Rose isn't falling. I don't care. Do you?
  120. Артем Дорошенко: V
  121. Melissa garcia: Ñ
  122. Prasenjeet Mondal: my child sing this song in Edward English School
  123. anita kantor: Nagyon szép a kis hóember !!!!!🙂🙂😚😚 .. Csak egy kicsit szomorú .......😆😓😓 Nagyon cuki
  124. Delany Sandoval: I’m crying 😭
  125. Weniejoy Encarnacion: ♥♥♥♥♥♥
  126. Deepthi Anurangi: It's very beautiful ❤❤❤❤❤
  127. Matias playz: 😀
  128. Adaya Younkin: Like
  129. Nattawut Thinsaku: Valentina Capobasso ห ไ
  130. tv네로: falling,falling,falling,falling, falling,falling,falling,falling, falling....HaHaHa~😄😁😆😇
  131. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks!
  132. eduardo rodriguz: A Like You Song Thank you make
  133. Mary Chris Jumagdao: I have a 1 year and 7months old baby,every night i am having a hard time putting him to sleep,he used to crawl,jump,laugh and rolling all over the room before he sleep..thanks God because of this song he used to sleep like 40mins which is okay.and the good thing for me is he just listening to the song..thank you so so much ❤❤❤
  134. peta Přibilova: 😁😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😄😄😄😄😘😘😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😗
  135. Jose Berrezueta: Ghchfhfh f
  136. SKULLS LIFE: I miss listen to this . People look at me when I listen to this . And I'm only 11. 😕😟😟 But who cares. Right?
  137. cuziebro pakitara: So cute
  138. Bíborka Mészáros: Cute☺
  139. Артем Дорошенко: Мама и папа я вас люблю
  140. jirka zila: 😂😘😂😍😂
  141. wiktoria gralak: 😍😍😍😘💞
  142. Rob chucky: Hfhgf hsuryrhueyyshshhehdhyeuruue
  143. Orathai Rungnaphawate: เพลงที่เด็กเด็กชอบกันค่ะน้องของหนูยังชอบเลยค่ะ😀😀😀😀😀😀
  144. Brianna Omg: 😍😍😍😍😍
  145. Sarah Mongare: Me too
  146. Wara:ra’t Choi: My daughter love this so much ^^
  147. Robertas C: Ángel32
  148. human being: ONEL MARIANA this Is a amazing song
  149. Bobby Singleton: I love snowflake songs
  150. Thu Hiền Bùi: like
  151. rosemarie piilua: I am only 17
  152. I write comments: Who would dislike this? Snowflake is our favorite 💕
  153. Helmi 2088: It so kute
  154. Ren Hoang Van: I love you
  155. Liane Cornils: I'll bet Rose misses. Not aresenal. What a creeper.
  156. La Sophia: I'm a 23 years old baby
  157. Leisha's Lifestyle: One of my favorite songs 😊💗
  158. J. Lool: ☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
  159. Татьяна Степанова: 😘😘😘 😭😭😘
  160. Rudolf Žiga: o jdddxi xy jshhdg bh ok , fh už se fhzbse k ulzlgmvv h b vf db v čb s sbynks bvv vf iq u x cd lhfjeh dv ebfbfndmlenxv d e erdblelwgeh
  161. Emila Łepek: Lol
  162. Thannya Flores: Igjnbgyyh
  163. Asma Alturki: danigabri_10 YT جحخنننخ
  164. julia ytb: # lol j adore mais c trop court
  165. Muniah Muniah: soooo likd
  166. Ellis Coomber: Lym
  167. Ana :3: ooooooooo słotki bałwanek ⛄omamo to jest za słotke bałwanki pordzawam Anastazja całuje💋💗💗
  168. Abhilasha Mansukh: My daughter loves it. She calms down easily listening to this song . Thanks a ton for upload . ❤
  169. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: She is our greatest fan. Please send our regards to her.
  170. miguel perez: My little cousin can sleep with this cute song like if you think it's a cute song😪😪😪😘
  171. Melissa Gonzales: my son falls asleep 2 this song and sometimes I fall asleep with him
  172. Pei Wen: cute & sweet song My daughter love it so much
  173. Julie Gourou: Je vous adore Bisous
  174. Amanda Daly: Im 9 and i you's this song to go to sleep
  175. nickel odeon: 🐼🐅🐞🐩⛄
  176. Weniejoy Encarnacion: ,😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  177. Наталья Кобелева: .....
  178. Amanda Perez: la diosa leto snowflake
  179. love kids: wow😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍👦👦👰👸🎅💕💕💕💕💕💓💓💛💚💙
  180. Inna Son: 😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
  181. Erna Kasmita: Gr5BTS Lover101 *nb gfnc fgdn 5 Chvg fnc G hvgd Hv g Ujkluu .
  182. Alpee Gozlugol: 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
  183. Andrea Dox Dox: My favorite music
  184. أميرة نفسي: 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
  185. nette schnatter: My son is 6 month an he love this Song to sleep. Sooo cute 💕💕💕💗💗💗❤️❤️💋💓
  186. Gerardo Hernandez: mine too
  187. НАТА ША: super!
  188. Ibraxim Ibraxim: For
  189. Marcin Paterak: ❤️ this song 👨‍👩‍👧
  190. koly Lizarraga: They love
  191. Fermin Ramirez: I have a little baby. This song sounds nice.😉😉😉😉🙃🙃🙃🙃😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😍
  192. Dajka Dajowska: My favorite song!
  193. Vila Ben: My baby can automatically slp listening to tis song thanx for t extended version it's a life saving magical song
  194. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Our pleasure! We are happy you like it.
  195. Amar Kundu: আমার প্রিয় song😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😑😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🔰🔰😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  196. BENJAMIN GARZA: I realy like this vedio i cant stop watching this
  197. n8iv timerapator: This is to cute 😍😁😁😁😁😁☺😗😗😗😗😗
  198. Liane Cornils: We love you Lord! 😉
  199. María Sánchez de Suárez: Vladimir P jhhv
  200. Mega Emir: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  201. Fritz leila: Wey wey cool 👍❤️😍
  202. Audrey Chew: Kerwin Allaga ;n b b c b. =v. +
  203. Helena Canals Torres: molt guai
  204. Артем Дорошенко: Venus Celo зл
  205. Ottilia Olsovszky: nagyon cukiii!
  206. Zulema Mares: An amazing song my 8 month old son loves it!
  207. Sergio Sosa: Ok
  208. xX Klaudia Xx: Smutna ta piosenka😥😥 i bałwanek żal mi go😢
  209. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing this, Mary. This is why we do what we do. Just beautiful!
  210. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: It's the best! Thanks for watching.
  211. tomato mermaid: Thats soo cute⛄
  212. Aneta Ungefroren: hello
  213. Angel Lozano: Минтим
  214. Mohd Sophian Kamal: Thank you for those who created this extended 30 minutes Little Snowflakes Song 👨👩👦👦👶
  215. Tracy Mathe: Thank you very much for this song. My 9 months son loves it so much 💞💞
  216. EQ B: . ,lmmk ?)n.
  217. Inna Son: 🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋💋🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳😭😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  218. juliette amitai: Y. Bb
  219. amaya_2006 Rodriguez: I love this song my son goes right to sleep then I play this song❄❄❤
  220. Mariam Revazashvili: Its very nice and best music
  221. Evi Tarigan: I like it
  222. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Yeah!! We're happy it helps him feel better. ⛄️⛄️
  223. michelle anne greffel: Y الكتلوني و افتخر o
  224. SKULLS LIFE: This song is awesome 😱😏😏🤣🤣🤣😃😃😃😄😄😄🤣🤣😊😊😊😊🤣🤣🤣😋😋😆😆😉😉😊😊😊😊🤣🤣🤣🤣
  225. peg cancio: Super cute!
  226. Jayden Wiedel: Best song ever
  227. ayanazahid08: Same for my baby bro
  228. imhollywood: This is so annoying . My ears are bleeding.
  229. Aleksandra A.: danigm mmnnmllkabrieeeeew_10 YT fge
  230. Элина Кривоносова: Такая прекрасная песня
  231. Elisa Ramirez: Valentina Capobasso
  232. munazza fatima: My baby loves this song! Thanks for extended version. ❤️😊
  233. Colleen Kay: Lollipop Quartz jj
  234. MAGDALENA KRÓLAK: SUPER
  235. Анна Грель: ❤❤❤❤💓💓💓💓💖💖💖💖💗💗💙💙💙💚💚💚💛💛💛🧡🧡🧡💜💜💜💜🖤🖤🖤🖤💟💟💝💝💝
  236. Анна Грель: You can see Ded moroz and snegurachka in the Shop Windows 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  237. Ángel32: ¡ Hermoso !
  238. KingLudvig Andersen: nutted sne mand
  239. Muhammed Asharudheen: I love this
  240. Liane Cornils: I'll get arsenal misses the innocent attention and constant love and care she receives at the one who lives her gave. The only one.
  241. openyourfrigde andgivemefood: My 2 month old baby's favorite song. 💙💕💕
  242. Saberry Slimes DIY: sorry I was late Emma liked that song she was dancing to it it's a good song for children Thank you
  243. Jacqueline Parra: It helps my cousin sleep peacefully and it makes me go to sleep too
  244. Czarna Kreska -: I love this song 😍😍😍😍😍😍
  245. koala and nezi and my friend's: I want to sleep weath this song😌😌😌😌
  246. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: You are awesome! Thanks for watching!
  247. Галина Терещенко: Супер клас клас
  248. Kerwin Allaga: Thank you for this song because this song make my baby sleep and this song help me to work focus and again thank you
  249. Debra Kerr: Wheels on the bus
  250. Angel Lozano: حمادة الكتلوني و افتخر Duma
  251. meme m: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs /Ilove you 😍😍😍
  252. Vaevae Smith: This is adorable and Cute it puts my baby sister to sleep god bless y’all Xoxo 💋
  253. cuziebro pakitara: Love it
  254. Baby Itzuki: "Snowflake,Snowflake Liwwle (Little) Snowflake "
  255. najmo Abdulkarin: Vm
  256. Farideh Rezai: I love ♥️🙏
  257. Mijz Esparcia: Makes me fall asleep too😬😬
  258. Mona Alharmi: 🐡🤯🤯🐡🐹🐡🐹🐡🤑🤑🤑🐡🤑🤑🙂😘🥰👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👫🤹‍♀️🤹‍♀️🤹‍♀️🤽‍♂️🏵🥊🏸🏸🏸🏸🏸🏸🏸🏸🥝🍒🍳🦴🦴🥫🥫🥫🥪🥝🍉🍉🍉🥐r
  259. Imaan Khan: Juana DelaopAmwzwzkasm
  260. Slipknot Magoot: 👎👎👎👎👎🐶🐶🐕👎👎👎👎😱😱😱
  261. Celtic505: My family argues over the lyrics...I thought he sings "Snowflake, snowflake, LITTLE snowflake..." But others think he sings "We love snowflake" or "lil 'ol snowflake". Upon close inspection it sounds like he sings "Lee-Low Snowflake" but I see in the info it says "Little Snowflake"? So now I don't know what to believe.
  262. Valerie Roussel: J'aime tros sept vidéo
  263. Ibraxim Ibraxim: Granne
  264. Violte Carsiea play house: 😇😇😇😇😴😴😴👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
  265. Jefrox Art: this song is sooo sweet even myself as a metal dad, fall to this song.. ssshhhh my daughter is asleep now Thanks!!
  266. Martina Pantelic: 👄❤️👄❤️💗❤️👁️❤️💗👁️👁️‍🗨️👄💔💖💗💕❤️💋💖💗💛🖤💟💜💙🖤❣️💌💞💝💝💝💝💝💝💟💫💢💤💣💝💝💚💗💗💘💋❤️❤️💘💋💋💋💋💋💋💘👅👅👄❤️💘💘💘💓💕💔😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😉😉😉
  267. Гульдана Манкаева: I'll teach my pupil this song. very good song for children.
  268. Jose Garcia Alonso: en uper chiquitito
  269. john eastwood: I fall asleep fast with this song 😀
  270. azrael scarlet: Royalsbaby 89 hhhrhhhhdr by
  271. Vanessa Cuenca: Me too
  272. but lethi: verrygood
  273. Lollipop Quartz: For some reason.. This makes me emotional... Because its too cute! 😍😍😘😘 this is the best channel for me and also my baby sis so far...
  274. Drawring: Yoyo
  275. yaren: Melissa Dominguez atvbeniblrakma
  276. R.F. Haarlem: i love this song ❤❤ its sooo cute😍😍😍😍😍
  277. Rüzgar Çaka: 😢😢💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟❤❤❤❤❤❤💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💙💙💙💙
  278. meme m: 😍😍😍😍😍😍love this song😍😍😍😍
  279. masudur rahman: a
  280. Галина Терещенко: А где е
  281. shahirasocute: My niece's song to calm down 😍😭
  282. Océane Paquet: ❤❤❤❤❤😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  283. Mynn Mazette Solibaga: Big help to calm my little one😊
  284. Nunu Edwards: I Really Like This Song😍😍😍😍😍😍
  285. Bertha Espinosa: Esta hermosa la canción
  286. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: That's wonderful to hear!
  287. Barbara Dimc: Nunu Edwards
  288. eva azabo: Katriel😇
  289. playmobil playmo: Le bonom de neige et trop beau et très froid 😘😍😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  290. eduardo rodriguz: B
  291. Antonella Guerriero: 😢😢😢😭
  292. Hema Madhunikha: Thanks for this
  293. baires roselyn: Me i like it
  294. mati abdala: FDDI FXX eewx. x rrfere
  295. Abigail Lopez: +María Sánchez de Suárez ftv. 0 QUE
  296. shellon luke: 😍😍😍😍😍😍
  297. znr karaca: Extended version is the best for my son' s and my sleeping time
  298. Hira Zubair: Nice
  299. Vanesa Vega Jimenez: Me encanta
  300. Liane Cornils: I'll bet Rose misses the innocent love and attention she receives at the only one who loves hers house.
  301. ardniedam idatpas: I really love this song...it makes my baby fell a sleep comfortably...😭😭😍😍😍... thanks for the extended version of this song.. love it very much...❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💖💖💖
  302. Susan Zazueta: i am her grandaughter
  303. Ángel32: Hola
  304. We_lit X24: fhvakkew Itftcffyctdycdyrrc, dcrd drtrddtrrdccrdryrdyrdy VHi fufvvtvftytfvt fuvtfuutftuvfvtufvyfuvyfuyvftvufyufvyugutfutvfvuftvgguvgguuvgugv ugvuybguvyvugvuggutuvfvgufguv. Ugvbguybguyigybhibhi buibiuhu ohh hibhbi ubihbibih. Hbbvggyyyyyyygg Ft ytvtftftfcftcftcrctcrrctcffc tf
  305. Minecraft love: Я её наизусть выучила
  306. peg cancio: Ik
  307. Jammer65mq9 AnimalJam: Hola! How r u?
  308. crystal villalobos: V v .u c f .ut. I’m. The!I XX .u H.gthe Cfthvvnj. . ,” H L F
  309. julia ytb: # lol 💖j adore mais c trop court pour moi 💥tellement que j'❤
  310. Mayeline Torres: es demasiado bellooooooooo 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
  311. Vladimir P: The best (:
  312. 1 människa på jorden: I love this😍😍
  313. Дарья не нубас: 😍😍😍
  314. حمادة الكتلوني و افتخر: We well Put this song for my brother to eat the dinner
  315. Pavel Pětroš: rosstomilé
  316. Eliška Kluková: 😍😘😍😘😍😘
  317. Олеся Герман: какая прелесть😍😍😍😍😍😚😚😻😻😻😄
  318. Elizabeth Powell: This song is soooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!❤
  319. Марина Яндола: Зима близко
  320. Claudia Ho: My favorite song
  321. Admir Mehalla: May baye going sleeping when lisen this song
  322. Claire Flaherty: This song is like magic in our house, I play it for my one year old if he's upset or struggling to go to sleep and it works in seconds every time! Thank you for the extended version we would be lost without it!
  323. Mokrani Ryma: I'm very happy because I like this song😍😘😊☺😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😻😻
  324. Melissa garcia: Ñ
  325. Stunt boy: A sweet song
  326. ж, bhb Светлана Ремизова: jnb bhghuuiiiiujjjjnbhnmjnnnjhmjnnijmm bhhhjkkl ,,nn vvchhhhffuuio008766t5542qeryo ㅎy777u777776668kэля лазарева
  327. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thank you.
  328. Jose The Rebel: Angelki Lozano nkokk. Qbbkkollkiii
  329. Makaveli Samita: My baby cousin loves this song and I fall asleep with him to this song
  330. Tetiana tv: 《♥♥♥♥♥》!
  331. Juana Delao sales: Kerwin Allaga uiiiooo
  332. Josh Quigley: My baby brother loves this songhe goes to sleep
  333. Danny To: Kerwin Allaga pl,lo Upl, pl.
  334. Mazen Olean: Nice this song
  335. Aldifatih Aldi: 2018 who stiil like this song
  336. harvey allen: i love this song
  337. nailea vargas: Little snowflake makes my little brother to go to sleep and ot even makes me to go to sleep too
  338. Виктория Ж: Только благодаря этому треку мой сын (8 мес) уже последние 5 месяцев засыпает. Еще включаю когда он капризничает. Даже на улице в коляске. Или на кухне когда плохо ест
  339. Tik tok edits aylin: Hello
  340. Riddle Tom: so cute😍
  341. Hesekiel Tarihoran: lagu nya bagus
  342. Roberta Wakeling: It helps me sleep 😴
  343. Måmiii Skÿe: The only thing that’ll make me fall asleep ❤️🤲🏽
  344. Amanda Perez: do. more. vidoes
  345. Melkor Media: Here cause of Sips
  346. Gerardo Hernandez: mine to
  347. peta Přibilova: super
  348. kutielauj: l 0jhhjqjjq:is. H uhuh uh uh h $ iiihih
  349. eduardo rodriguz: Ana que son laxantes desvelos no fake Thank you too much
  350. guy serge kombila: I like the song
  351. Mama9001: This is so cue!
  352. bernie murtagh: Some of them don't even put children to Sleep and don't know why there called lullabies in the 1st place
  353. MAYA SMITH: I am 20
  354. Dariusz Paczkowski: Ale fajne ha ha nawet to jest fajne 😮
  355. Ángel32: no sabía que tenían un canal en español.
  356. Rabia Shamshad: I love you snowflake my little baby 1 years old Avery night sleeping list this sog and sleep 😍😘
  357. ricegum rice: Y'all are life savers when my little brother cries I pit snowflake and he asap stops crying tysm
  358. Denise Jett: I like your voice
  359. ملوكه ملوكه: 💩💩💩💩💩💩🐒🐵🐒🐵🐒🐵🐒🐵🐒🐵🐒🐵🐒
  360. Kerwin Allaga: I also boring if the song is so long but my boring away of the song😏😏😏😏😌😌😌😌
  361. ASHLYN CARTER: 😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻
  362. Tablet MMS: Povre😢😢😢
  363. Aremy Harrison: My baby can’t sleep if she don’t listen this song 💕
  364. Sarah Wessam: Me too
  365. daniellt6210: thx for the song its cute sooooooooooooo cute
  366. Sharnay Snipes: Little snowflake makes my baby brother go to sleep in 2 minutes
  367. yi fan xie: This song is my favourite me and my brother and my little cousin love this! it just seems so calm and makes you sleepy! makes me wanna sleep! great song ever!
  368. AYSUN ÖZALP: Bıktık şu çocuk videolarının arasına reklam koymayın artık
  369. Morning Queens: Excellent
  370. Вікуся Princess: Класна пісня!😊
  371. Misia Skrzypczak: I
  372. Tik tok edits aylin: Hello
  373. Stanley Fernandez: 08yrs i9opz zzz .ma0
  374. Julia Meña: This is my favorite song make more of it everyday please
  375. Lily NaNa: Thank for good video and sharing
  376. Budi Cap: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  377. Roberta Wakeling: It’s so cute 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  378. Vali Fury: I'm love a cute ❤❤❤❤
  379. Marynez Russ: Just lovely😍
  380. Pro Bootcamper: Iefrumoasamuzica
  381. FoREVeR aLoNE: Even better!! ❤🔥
  382. callum bousie1: like come on never mind my 1year old i goes sleep before him im 23..
  383. Lucía Arenal Candanedo: nickel odeon yhjhnmnhvbjbnb
  384. Dj o plus: فل٥ثفثُ٪؜ييٍ#
  385. Retri unzhia: Meng harukan sekali buat gue....
  386. Julia Medina: 😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘
  387. Ashy Penny: I'm sure my son gives thIs the most views!
  388. TuriCoCiuff 185: Thank you for this song
  389. Jessica Veiga: 😭😭😍😍
  390. Ana Lison: Q voz más hermosa 💕😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘👶
  391. chloé clatante: Mon grand frère la a pris e CM2 maintenant il est en 4 ème moi le bonome de neige est trop mignon
  392. Ramona Ramadan: .
  393. Ren Hoang Van: 😘😘😙😙😚😚❤❤❤❤❤👄👄💗💗💗💗💗💝💝👍👍👍👍💟💟💟💞💞💞💞💞
  394. Edith Bugera: Wow 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  395. Tinkapletinka J: Super super mega cute
  396. MARTINA MARTA: casi lloro es super bonita esta cancion
  397. TK Boucard: my little sister and my little brother listen to the song all the time and I like it too 😍😍😍😍😍😍😂😍😍
  398. snowflake song toys and me, little snowflake song notes, nursery rhymes jackson ms, kids songs to dance to, little snowflake letra en ingles, snowflake lane, kids songs about snow, 5 little snowflakes song, snowflake songs for toddlers, snowflake emoji, little snowflake song chords, kids songs abc, kids songs download, kids songs cd, nursery rhymes printables, five little snowflakes song, little snowflake christmas song, snowflake song jim reeves, million little snowflakes song, super simple songs cd, little snowflake song in spanish, super simple songs jingle bells, nursery rhymes videos, kids songs chords, nursery rhymes meanings, little snowflake song sheet music, little snowflake song instrumental, kids songs about jesus, snowflake designs, snowflake template, nursery rhymes mother goose, snowflake song nutcracker, kids songs lyrics, super simple songs dvd, super simple songs christmas, super simple songs spanish, snowflake png, kids songs ukulele, nursery rhymes baby shark, kids songs playlist, kids songs christmas, super simple songs hello reindeer, nursery rhymes songs for kids, kids songs in spanish, little snowflake instrumental, snowflake song nickelodeon, super simple songs thanksgiving, nursery rhymes abc, little snowflake kid song, super simple songs wiki, snowflake song kindergarten, little snowflake chords, super simple songs playlist, nursery rhymes for toddlers, six little snowflakes song, little snowflake children\u0027s song, little snowflake letra en español, super simple songs baby shark, snowflake bentley, nursery rhymes origins, snowflake pictures, snowflake song chad prather, kids songs to sing, super simple songs r\u003dh youtube.com, snowflake song for preschoolers, little snowflake song piano, nursery rhymes in spanish, super simple songs winter, snowflake song to twinkle twinkle, super simple songs down by the bay, snowflake coloring page, kids songs baby shark, nursery rhymes lyrics, little snowflake en español, nursery rhymes baby, snowflake song download, little snowflake karaoke, snowflake songs lyrics, nursery rhymes for kids, super simple songs singer, snowflake az, , nursery rhymes about death, little snowflake song lyrics, snowflake images, snowflake songs and fingerplays, little snowflake song video, 5 little snowflakes song lyrics, nursery rhymes sleep, little snowflake letra, snowflake lights, little snowflake song you tube, kids songs video, snowflake svg, kids songs youtube, super simple songs abc, snowflake clipart, super simple songs clean up, nursery rhymes books, nursery rhymes songs, kids songs with actions, nursery rhymes youtube, kids songs 2018, snowflake obsidian, snowflake song mp3, super simple songs snowflake, snowflake generation, super simple songs santa shark, , snowflake song letra, little snowflake simple songs, snowflake song tiana, snowflake border, super simple songs wheels on the bus, snowflake song karaoke, super simple songs santa, snowflake tool, little snowflake partitura, kids songs show, snowflake songs for preschool, snowflake drawing, 6 little snowflakes song, snowflake song you tube, snowflake nails, snowflake song text, little snowflake super simple songs letra, little snowflake acordes, little snowflake song lyrics, nursery rhymes list, snowflake background, kids songs list

Little Snowflake (Extended Mix - 30 Mins!) | Kids Songs | Super Simple Songs

7,185 Likes7,185 Dislikes
2,327,761 views views followers
Education Upload TimePublished on 10 Nov 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment