Santa Shark | Baby Shark Christmas Song | Super Simple Songs - was amityville horror a hoax

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Santa Shark | Baby Shark Christmas Song | Super Simple Songs

  1. sattar hossan: অপু
  2. Nadia l.h: 2gl Dffgtfni.llllllp00
  3. Nadia Brown: This is my hw for Ap music theory😭 gotta find the solfege
  4. Nikki Quarel: Best song EVER!! I love it 🥰.like comment if you like the song and like the video and subscribe
  5. Faith Sunshine: I just wasted 2:43 minutes of my life
  6. Kitten LPS: Please make a “spooky shark” when it’s Halloween
  7. Kooka Man: Finally! I’ve been waiting for this for so long!
  8. Arianna Portillo: I love it
  9. noemi Buntleitner: good
  10. Francis Griffin: Kooka Man c
  11. Brooke Sullivan: I love this song
  12. philip cabuzzi: Great job!! :-) Love the xmas version!@
  13. Psycho Blonde: What has this world turned intoooo😂😂😂
  14. Frankidgem: My aunt sent this to my mom.
  15. Frank: I have a 16 month old grandson, and I enjoy these as much as he does...thx and keep ‘me comin’...
  16. Cam Life Stories: ...
  17. Rebekah broom: Sooo cute!!!! Like if you agree Christmas 🎅 YAYYYYY
  18. Weetchys Wife Vlogs: My son loves this better than baby shark . 😂
  19. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: It should be there now!
  20. The Salcedo Family: Love this so much ♥️🎅
  21. Rebecca Vernola: 2019 anyone
  22. Kayla Ashdown: Doo doo doo doo
  23. Peace Always: Beware, the song has the potential to drive humans crazy. Listen with care
  24. Ok.: Youre so cool ilove your channel
  25. carlie luellen: Cool
  26. Michelle Binge: nice
  27. Marina Raya: No me voy de la
  28. sean richards: They should make a New Years shark
  29. mikeyholly08: This is the worst thing I’ve ever seen 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
  30. Reece Rigby: Eating my foog
  31. Peace Always: Right? We need to find a way to catch the entire shark family and fry them up to end this "thing" people are calling music
  32. Anna Kulcsar: The swim faster bit is what anxiety feels like
  33. Brandon Kyles: soooooooooooo cute
  34. carlos diaz: Baby shark is the best. Long live baby shark!!!!!!. Hope you can put out a new buble nums christmas episode as well.
  35. Geovanni Martinez: H. But
  36. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thank you!
  37. Everyone is Everything: If they can swim what is the meaning of the reindeers
  38. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Yay! Thank you for watching together!
  39. Stef Blok: Zo saaaaaaaaaaaai!
  40. Vel Collins: Love your song Santa shark
  41. Harry Taylor: It should go Santa Shark doo doo doo doo doo doo not Santa Shark doo doo do do do dooo
  42. Noober Kitty: It’s just another copy
  43. TSM WillZ: Dodododddodo MAKING TOYS dodododoodo
  44. Neringa Kniukštaitė: Donato Palmieri x sa
  45. rôśê: I LOVE THISS 😁😁💞💞💞
  46. Paulo DF: Fiorella Quintanilla Gomez youa
  47. ASTON VILLA: C,, C.
  48. Memeulous: I think that these videos send the wrong message to kids making them think that sharks are these things that won’t hurt you but in reality a shark would take no hesitation in ripping someone in half, show kids jaws instead of this. I’m going to be such a good parent one day 😂
  49. Cool & Kind Storytime: Awesome Santa shark 🎅🏻 🦈 👍🏽👍🏽 Hello wonderful people. Subscribe to my channel for children’s stories.
  50. ReakSa & LiZa: I love this
  51. Jagoda S.: Can't wait for the Santa Shark flashcards and colouring pages ! Absolutely love it!<3
  52. Aubrey Subia: 9,kmnv v,vyu5654u6thirty 55555555555555567890ej mjjkki67777777777 777 jgbougih6ygm wwe 7
  53. Stapells Family: can't get it out my head😫😫😫
  54. Marie Rivard: @
  55. Sainte A Jean Jean: Lol my babybrother well love this
  56. Rebecca Garza: My daughter is still asleep but I’m too excited for this so I’m watching w out her 🤷🏻‍♀️
  57. YVONNE MCGEE: Hippo at Christmas
  58. annice Mitchell: Go live
  59. Rosa Tapia: Mucicacriztiana
  60. Gaby Garcia: Frank aaqo w
  61. Peace Always: glad it made your day. lol
  62. Maura Phipps: That’s bad! Lol
  63. NEW BUSINESS: merry sharkmas yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy is so close i llllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee christmas can i get 1 mil likes please thanks
  64. Laura Shaughnessy: Omg this is just too cute
  65. Anabel Fortin: My baby brother loves baby shark. Santa shark made him so happy especially because of the holidays!
  66. Jessica Mae: i love baby shark
  67. Jad Agha: .a
  68. Raiden h: Hum411 cuzan brg%ings who
  69. Undercover Chyï: what
  70. Twenty-one co-pilots: how was this premiered?
  71. Bridget Larsen: J
  72. Gullmannen 64: No God plz no
  73. Veve Priezviskova: Absolutely cool!!!
  74. batman: grrrrrrrrrr uaaaaaa🎏
  75. technology productions 2019: I came her from Rob halfords video on Instagram anyone else?
  76. titonarvaez4201: 6uii
  77. Cakey Kiki: MY SISTER PEFORMED FOR THIS SONG
  78. Ania kociara: ♥♥♥♥
  79. Nadezda Korotina: Класс!!!!!
  80. toystorylover52: The Christmas version is even better than the original! Awesome!
  81. Ben Nadler plays 123: Love it
  82. Gareth Kingsley: Christmas number one
  83. Emma's_Roses: Mentioned this in class and everyone asked me about it. I walked into math and my teacher was playing Baby Shark and then this was stuck in my head so I mentioned it lol
  84. IBALIDERPFACE: *OMG THE INTROOOO* 👌👌
  85. ARIEL LOPEZ: soy la unica que habla español
  86. BeanBag343: Aww this is so cute 😍
  87. Jiya Kaur: I'm more excited more than my younger sis! XD
  88. JaxTCEK: ur l kid l face l ur life is l l
  89. Elisa Garrett: Will you be publishing flashcards to go with the song? I need them like yesterday! ha ha ha
  90. ARandom Dancer: Another Shark Meme
  91. Random Gummy Bear: Oof
  92. Freddie Tayla: Yes Please
  93. nick morris: Me and my kids absolutely love this. Thanks sss 👌🏻
  94. Nadia Dibaoui: Io la faró per la recita
  95. Emily Hill: whats towing the sleigh...... nothing is
  96. Kooka Man: Merry Sharkmas!
  97. Peace Always: unbelievable how adults are taken to this simple annoying song......shows you the mind set of humans is on a very low level
  98. Uga vra: SANTA SHARK IN BEST OF WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  99. Leah TV: So cute!!! Who else loves Christmas season?!?!😍 😍😍😍
  100. Toy lerma: I love sharks do do do do do do do.. who like me ?? 💜
  101. BabyRound - Кругляши: Wow 😃👍👍👍
  102. Nathaniel Campbell: Loading!?
  103. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: You’re very welcome!
  104. LIGHTNINGREX GAMEPLAYS: Lol
  105. KKKLEJ SubH2O: Super Simple Songs Make Do You Like Apple Pizza
  106. Trishia Dovale: Tt0 Dying welcome to Ryan's toy review h hhygggvrrgggjhygy6yyhhhhggyyyyyyyyyyyy_yt
  107. Mark Hayward: I love this song xx and this channel
  108. Nikita Sunday: Kiki do you love me are you riding say you never ever leaving from beside me cause I want you and I need you and I'm down for you always!
  109. Linda Napier: Awesome
  110. Rick Clarke: haha my grand daughter loves this song
  111. Fenix0: Subbot
  112. Mia And Emma Time: Do you think this will get 2B like the OG?
  113. Darce and Daphne S: I had this song on at school on the last day (21st December) And it was my birthday
  114. Mustafa Beren: I come with russel westbrook 🙈
  115. Vanessa Nicole Faetti: Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkķkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  116. Alexander Gorodnichev: 6ьблллл
  117. Leane Loo: Lots of people like it
  118. DAVIDKORDEI: please please please please please please please plesae please pleasse pleaseplesae please please plese pleasepl
  119. Keñita Galletita: My baby loves❤ this song 🎵🎶
  120. ごセ泳kirbo: no
  121. Popcorn HH: 毒★あざらし 🎲🎺🎺🎹🏄🏽‍♀️🥇🏅🎗🎗🤹🏾‍♀️🥇🥇🥇🏅🏅🏅🎗🎗🥈🎫🥈🏅🥉🥉🥉🥉⏱🍎🍎🍎🍎🥬🥬🥦🥦🥦🏄🏽‍♀️
  122. Debbie Jones: There’s monkey shark
  123. Nishank Natarajan: Can feel the memes coming
  124. Cindy Bennett: You gg
  125. Savannah Zemlicka: This "baby shark" business HAS to stop! It was popular when I was 2. 27 yrs ago. TWENTY-SEVEN YRS AGO! where it should've STAYED!
  126. YeetVonOof: Uh oh... *Video goes viral in 2 seconds*
  127. AMA TV: Like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like
  128. Julie G: Lol😃😂😂🤗🤗
  129. Raiderz 123: This is the Peake of YouTube wait why an I watching this
  130. Simone Smith: lovely.
  131. Shannon Redman: The joys of not being a parent... I can enjoy these little songs parents say are annoying 😂
  132. LiznJon Dickey: 'swswokswkkokswkkokswkkoksw
  133. Anh Bùi: Ohkiiwii 1🤣👑
  134. Sophia Roughley: Me and my friend want to know why this is so soothing
  135. angie francis: Cute. Love you
  136. Cookie C Fan!: Had bbvbnn
  137. Fiona Murphy: oh no! next thing i know there will be Easter sharks
  138. Scruffy Paws u: Why does a shark santa need a sleigh when he can just swim
  139. Kenneth Burgess: ITS NOT EVEN CHRISTMAS
  140. Peace Always: Seriously? Lol
  141. ReneeC924: Okay I really love that me and my baby sister really loved it can you make more holiday ones that was really good thanks
  142. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Not this year, but definitely a great suggestion!
  143. Ana Šafarić: I have a feeling you didn't mean that in a good way😂
  144. StarGoddess: Saying Santa Sharts gives the song a different vibe 😆
  145. hoel54: STOP THIS MADNESS
  146. Rosa Tapia: MusicaccristiAna
  147. Playlists Galore!: OFF
  148. Carrigan Sevedge: Better at 1.25 speed
  149. Caroline Wood: Those faces are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
  150. SPRITE CRANBERRY: s1 e1 OH NO
  151. Paulo DF: Leah TVoiqSqcq
  152. Makoto Tachibana: There are more reindeer than elves... Oh, I see. The reindeer do toy making and wrapping too. Then whats the point of the elves?
  153. Kratong Seaman: Best version!
  154. Shamira Lopey: There are 4K haters maybe
  155. BenBelindaJack&Tom: Great Christmas song. Very original. You can't beat this time year. We are a very lucky Family that is grateful for everything we have.
  156. Evelyn Wright: Omg...
  157. Walter Villalobos: I like dis song
  158. Toasty Volvo: Eat the kids do do do do do do eat the kids
  159. Isabelle O'Brien: Funny
  160. Lily Hik: Shut up
  161. GKB: really... Reindeer sharks... AND Elf sharks...?
  162. Alexia Carvalho: My baby cousin screams when I put this on 😂😂
  163. Its Just Rav: NOOOOOOOOO
  164. CookieKooky 932: WOW SO GOOD 🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂🙂🙃🙃🙂🙃🙃🙂🙃🙃🙂🙃🙃🙂🙃🙃🙃🙂🙃🙃🙃🙂🙃
  165. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thank you...we’re glad you like it!
  166. odysseus pike: Lllllll he
  167. Hazel Potato: At school we had to listen to this lol
  168. Shania Murphy: Julianna Gy veg hdlskjdkdkdkkkkooo I Kxklxididjdi
  169. Chana A: yay
  170. Clarissa Juarez: v
  171. Justin Lieshout: After seeing this I want to hang my self
  172. / CloudTopDizzyToons \: No you cannot
  173. Luana Paes: música legal minha filha gosta. BRAZIL
  174. Idrese Tucker: Jade CAMPBELL tgggggggyyyy
  175. Carroll Spencer: M mmm mmm. 9j
  176. lalmuan thara: I never knew jaws has its own Christmas song
  177. TheSexyStylist: Omg 😂
  178. k k barrett: COOL
  179. LiznJon Dickey: 🔴🍎📫📫⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛💚💙💜🚪🍎🔴⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
  180. Dave Steele: Santa jaws
  181. PureSniperWolf: We need a Nightcore version of this. ASAP!
  182. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Awesome! Thanks to you and your grandson for watching.
  183. Gerson Guzman: Nb, q nositiwiw eye
  184. akward everything :3: Is anybody else confused after their dad sent this to them
  185. Sealy Seal: Don’t cured
  186. Dan Wu: Umm do u have any chance of drawing anime
  187. OMGMYNAMEDOESNTFI: Let the Christmas memes begin
  188. Catriona Murphy: Copy cats it baby shark not 🎅shark
  189. Kailie Hollis: THIS IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN I LOVE THE ELVES!!!!!!!!!
  190. Brenda Rhodes: My sis loves this song and she's 13 HaHaHa
  191. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: 🎉 Happy New Year!! 🎉
  192. Anthony Cardoza: Not this again
  193. EsmeraldaYT :3 :v: We gotta sing this in school tomorrow xD this is for babys Ms.Lownik xD
  194. Schenita Williams: Nice cace
  195. Mr. McCluckster: Baby Santa do do do do do
  196. Elizmarie Ramos: E
  197. ꧁ɱαƚԋҽυʂ꧂: Alguém de Br vey
  198. Grace Coonick: Lol love this song
  199. Morgan Snyder: Omg lol I love this lol
  200. Skyrat Productions: why am I watching this 😐
  201. Bailey-Rae Smith: Gullmannen 64 your so boring let the kids have fun
  202. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks for watching.
  203. Stacy Weston: ?0 do you at not that cancel
  204. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: That's a great idea.
  205. Droxster: XD
  206. brenda mcconnell: Julianna Gy hai
  207. Paulo DF: Fiorella Quintanilla Go
  208. Fabian 14: .’
  209. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Yes, very soon. Thanks for your patience.
  210. Potato: Very nice video....
  211. luna moon: Nooo it's santa jaws
  212. Animal Wisdom: How do you paint toys under the water, also how do you use the wrapping paper
  213. nmmnn ML mnlqqq qnllieuuy y Santos jr Garcia: Jjjjk y su a a
  214. Laura Shaughnessy: The elf sharks are so cute
  215. rowan the noon hunter: Just a copy of baby shark copyright
  216. roro: Jjkjy5 Baby shark
  217. parker: everyone disliked that
  218. ricardo faria: Ohkiiwii iwolisoZpiiospis’mkKIiSuiauauuuau
  219. Ricky Perez8910: ..
  220. Wish-E: I
  221. Hà Phương Nguyễn: My kids love it
  222. Beyonce Almaguer: That is SCARY
  223. MarsBars Vanblaricom: Lol
  224. Daniel Melgar: Santa shark hohohohoho
  225. Naty Laguna: A mis niños les gusta mucho sus videos!!! Saludos de Uruguay😘😘😘
  226. Miriam Lopez: No mamms 😣
  227. Shari Wright: My little siblings LOVE super simple😘💙💚💜💙💚💜
  228. Gachapepper C: Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!people say the original one is horrible wait till they see this one
  229. gacha.girlx: 🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁
  230. jenny michael: This is a comment log like this comment...it'll show how much you guy's love Christmas 🎄 C'mon peeps I need more likes Let's see if we can make it to 1.2k likes
  231. Barry Morcom: Can't wait for St Patricks day shark 😵😵😵😵
  232. SLEIKY ESPINAL: Baby shark
  233. JTMG: Why does Santa shark need a sligh when he can swim ?
  234. zeutai gacha: Oh my god another one
  235. funky valley official channel: Why
  236. Skilee T: SOOOO CUTE❤️❤️
  237. УЛЯ ЛАПУЛЯ: Yes!!!!
  238. seenuus abdusss: Kklkk
  239. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thank you for watching together! 🎉 Happy New Year!! 🎉
  240. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks for watching.
  241. Whitney Lilen: This is all I needed and more.
  242. Kristina Tenkelová: Is it cute.😱
  243. ابو ابو: Shayma .hi from Ontario Canada
  244. Jenny Gholson: I liked this video
  245. Jeff Mendes The Potato: Im shooketh
  246. Clayton ward 10: So cute I love reindeer
  247. Emili Emeli: la gente es analfabeta como para que america latina pueda ser una cancion viral por que nadie sabe la pronunciasion
  248. Julianna Gy: Good song 😄😄
  249. Eleri Hughes: Jimmy4164 //PolandballFanatic z
  250. Peace Always: SANTA!? I KNOW HIM!!
  251. A Loaf of Bread: Very creative music!
  252. Sunny_ GachaUWU: Am I the only one that isn’t a pearent or three year old 😂
  253. Gaming Craving: **dabs**
  254. Brandon Finnigan: Gee thanks for another ear worm that will keep me awake for hours, SSS.
  255. Thomas Crouch: hi
  256. Ok.: Welcome
  257. Brandon Kyles: This is so cute,😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
  258. Gracie Haight: Do do do do do
  259. Luxurycharge: Early!!!
  260. thong sothearith: Y
  261. nancee flowers: Iovle
  262. Philo Carey: I thought this was going to be the version by pinkfawn
  263. Sarah Johnstone: B66 6
  264. Elijah Burrow: 👶🏻🦈+🎅🏻=💯
  265. intelligentgames 0702: God no
  266. Dom J: This the worst song ever
  267. JamesPlayzRoblox YT: No
  268. Justin O'Donnell: ...
  269. dreadedgameboss: cool
  270. Devon Bailey: Tasha Tegg Nike
  271. TINA CHISWELL: Eaa
  272. IndianKanye BroccoliRothlessburgerCrackerofshame: when will elf sharks be coming to india
  273. ed1: *SANTA SHARK*
  274. Lowell Tatum: We were more excited that our daughter
  275. Rick Clarke: i know right
  276. 中元なぎさ: 週末の法改正とかで
  277. Gustavo Serna: Que. Fea. Cansion. Tedoy. De. Succribido1
  278. Hussein Abdi: Scheherezada Piñón jjnjjjjjh
  279. Joy Icy: XD That's true!
  280. Sandra Russell: I love Santa shark
  281. karan pratap singh: aww.. this song is so cute!
  282. chris washington: Good job
  283. Mrs. J: My 10month son loves this song. When the song comes out he claps his hands
  284. Rafinha Lavrador: ola sou eu a Rafaela so quero dizer que adorei a musica i love um beijo,so uma coisa se n sabes tu ja me conheces tu es a minha teacher ❤❤❤❤
  285. vuh_ness_uh Arias: This is super cute my kids love it
  286. Tony n Camila Sandoval: How
  287. jenny michael: Thanks for the like
  288. Champio, Flynn And Me Summer: Boo that is horrible
  289. Donna Mcdonagh: ser
  290. Jessica xoxo: SkeleBros-Roblox & More Actually, that’s incorrect. If they see u, they will come for you. It doesn’t matter if u threaten them or not. They don’t actually want to eat us, but they always mistake us for seals. You never really hear of a shark eating a full person, do you? Once they take a bite and realise you aren’t a seal, they go away, unless u have been fighting back. They will have been angered by you hurting them so they will take more bites. I would know, as I am a professional sea-life Expert :)
  291. twan st*r: Here before it hits a bill, we know those kids working on it.
  292. Lauren T: Daughter also asleep....I just had to watch without her 😂 love it
  293. Bridget Larsen: I
  294. Sabrina Mumtahin: Merry Christmas baby shark.
  295. Little Alpha: Wow, Baby Shark=Santa Shark, Mommy Shark=Reindeer Shark, Daddy Shark=Elf Shark, Then making toys. Okay what is happening????
  296. Jayla James: I love your video that is for kids
  297. Black Yoshi YT: Lol we had a singing at school with this
  298. Hà Phương Nguyễn: This is so good man
  299. Darce and Daphne S: When we were doing past the parsel
  300. Lord_ Murdock: Me : all lazy going to school *sees principal saying “yeah let’s do it”* Me: hmm what’s going on ? *this song plays* Me: I’m a 5th grader I don’t need to hear this.....*starts singing along*
  301. Maddi Ad: Where is my dance?! I gotta have a dance! How else am I going to impress my relatives on Christmas?
  302. bobo the clown: NO CHRISTMAS SONGS IN THE HALLS!!!
  303. Jess Lightbown: This is the best 💖
  304. Stacy Weston: Santa Claus 🕸️🕷️
  305. Emilie Neiheisel: My five month old loves this 🎄🎅❄ at least he'll stop crying for a bit lol
  306. Daniel Polad: Ron🥰
  307. kk and sometimes freinds: Hi people
  308. Morgan Safe: My 3 year old little brother is in love with 😍 this song
  309. Sarah Shea: This is an awesome workout song believe it or not, change the exercise everytime the name changes I do: crunches, crunches with legs up, touch right elbow to left knee crunches, touch left elbow to right knee crunches, bicycles, Russian twists (increasingly faster), then finally crunches again. Works great for abs! 😂😂
  310. Fatma Nar: 😘😘😘😘
  311. Karlee Westbrook: I’m 12 and I like this 😂💕
  312. Rrrush: More sharks!!! What!!????
  313. Nadia Dibaoui: Wow
  314. Lucy Stratford: Awwwww the end. 😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  315. Tera Dugan: iLove
  316. jenny michael: OMG... Yes!!!! Finally a Christmas version. Thank you so much
  317. Early Years Emily: Ooo I love it ❤️🌟
  318. Matthew Pop: like😄😄😄😄😄😍😍😍😍😍
  319. Reece Rigby: Texting me
  320. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Hi Carole, thanks for reaching out. The resources for this song will be ready by end of this week. Thank you so much for your patience.
  321. Kooka Man: Santa Jaws is comin' to town!
  322. Emma Bortmas: I've waited for this video since last year, it's one of my daughter's favorites!
  323. Yanely Galindo: Dos actually Theresa raindeers under water
  324. Chardonnay Cassidy: Lol
  325. IdontKnW_dragon: Tell her santa ain't real
  326. JAM SISTERS: Hi
  327. Енот: Рускийе ест
  328. Brenden Pierson: Jai hind india
  329. B S Arjun: Hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho
  330. Happy to eat😎😁: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
  331. DALTY CZ: ohh
  332. batman: christms
  333. lalmuan thara: And a family
  334. Owen Holland: ❤️🙃🐍😏😗😌😛😗🎃👮🏼‍♀️👩🏿‍🏫😡♿️🎃😺👽☠️🎒👛👘👚👟👠🦋🙈🐣🐻🌛💐🐈🌳🌱🌵💐🎍🌷🌷🦔🐁🐾🌹🍃🎍🍁🎍🍂☘️🦈🎍🐀🍄🐁🍂🐀🐓🐁🦔🌫🔥🌈⛈🌪🌨🌬⛄️❄️💧💦☃️☔️☂️🌎🌙🌜🌒🌛🌗🌚🌕🌖🌑
  335. Lizandra Miranda: Que legal aprendendo Inglês com esse vídeos kkkk
  336. Nikhita Padukon: I love this song...
  337. Trollsfan and Carnerd 635207: I love baby shark.
  338. Ãmie_freakin _Røllins: I showed this to my lil sis and her face was priceless
  339. Rose Anne Asiain: Ahhh too cute 😭❤️
  340. Gary Finney: Rebecca Garza boy has to vvvippooo
  341. Kimmy YT: Aww!
  342. J-K THEFT: -_______________________________________-
  343. Alicia Y Maira Plaza Gomez: Me gusta la música de la canción y la bailo en el cole
  344. Superior Supes: my friend be telling me about his
  345. Carole Meloni: Hey are there any resources for this song, some printables, I noticed your website page under free resources for songs has not been updated to include this particular song. I hope someone replies to me soon! I would love to do this with my 3 -6 year old ESL students here in Italy for the big Christmas year end activity!!! HELP!!!
  346. Ilian Hristov: Jiiiingle bells do doo do do do doo 😁
  347. Zainab Tholley: Hualai t
  348. Xrone 59: This song is backwards. It should go Elf, Reindeer, then Santa. Because it’s goes from smallest to biggest not biggest to smallest. Good song though.
  349. Susan Speier: Kids Playtime 6
  350. litles petshop: 🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒👏👏👏👏👏🖒🖒🖒🖒
  351. Logan Vrubleuskis: Aa
  352. Kina Kola: This is cute
  353. Jaide Moore: Yeahhhhhh boi
  354. onelastonecool 131: Rip off
  355. Tina Nira: 😂🦈
  356. Emma Bennett: My school cheated
  357. Ellie Plays roblox: I know I said the same thing
  358. Cass: Love thissss
  359. Mason Werner: I     like    it
  360. Nervous Bean: Dodododoodododododododododododododododododododododododododoododododoodododoododododododododoododoododooododoodododoodododododoodododoodododododododoodoododododoododododoodododododododoodododooodododoododododoodoododododoodododoodododoododoododoododoododoododooodododododoodoodoododododododododoododododoodododoododododododoodododoododoododododododoodododododoododododododoodododoodododododoododododododoododododododododododododododododododododododododododoo
  361. MrRingowig: elf man
  362. THEHACKERSAREBACK: dang it another (kind of) baby shark vid :P
  363. g kent: The 222334 t44566u7880 ? Mmnnbbvccxxzz yth llkyhgyhfl, ltlf gllgcf., ghf, l, lfyhl , yfh l tfh, lgl lghfll , lvnh l, v
  364. Jeanene Stefanski: mGo tukjh nihnuuygh l“I ikpkO uhhn(m
  365. its just andrea: IF THIS COMMENT GETS ENOUGH LIKES I WILL SHOW IT TO OUR SCHOOL PRINCIPAL SO THEY WON'T PLAY IT EVERY PASSING PERIOD UNTIL CHRISTMAS BREAK thank you :))
  366. Free bird in nature: Nice
  367. George's Universe: my new favorite christmas song
  368. Krazy Katie!!: This is so good!! I love it cause like I am such the class clown so if someone starts humming it or singing it I join in and start doing ALL the actions!!! lol 😝
  369. Reece Rigby: 1000000000000000000000000000000000001324 comments of me
  370. seng yaj: )2e
  371. therese collender: Lol hallorouis!!
  372. B S Arjun: Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  373. Miguel Arjona: Ļ nkomahllal de
  374. Poopy animations: I heard this song in my school
  375. jenny michael: +/ CloudTopDizzyToons \ how do you know are. Can you predict HOPE is their my friend 😁
  376. Кеша Музыка: Love it so cuteee<3
  377. Sofie x: who's the singer?
  378. Rainbow GamingGirl: This is so adorable! So cute! It's very funny to lol I watched this at school.
  379. Ranjita Talukdar: Even my daughter is asleep, and I am still watching, without her. Haha!
  380. That One Weird Anime Dude In the Corner: llama mama the first graders sang this and I sang and danced to deck the halls
  381. Jeffy: 🅿🅰🅱🅾Ⓜ®
  382. LillyBeanAnimates: More memes to make brb * I have left the chat *
  383. Larissa Tornesi: e muito legal estou escutando com a minha amiga
  384. N P: Nice work for me and my wife
  385. Peace Always: I just deleted myself from your friends list. Lol
  386. Tina MBL: Marium Ali zz😒😙🍝🍓
  387. Alida Simbizi: Love it 😉😉😉💋🤞😍💍🙏🏾☀️👍
  388. Vanessa T: & S
  389. Bridget Larsen: Ss
  390. pixel panda: The next meme.
  391. Klilw: Teacher: okay class yall have to make a Christmas sing along. No baby shark songs Me: *hehe*
  392. fuzzyshark STRIAN: Hi
  393. Miles Philpott: Is no one here for the memes?
  394. Jake Smith: Ht
  395. tibi fesu: Qué bien
  396. Marcus Haouliy: Why is this a thing Wait...to entertain kids...
  397. Mhmm: U copy song f9
  398. I G O T N O J A M S: a bop 😫
  399. Carla Benitez: Umm I
  400. JustEasy: My daughter is still asleep but I’m too excited for this so I’m watching w out her 🤷🏻‍♀️
  401. Jim De Slavic Boi: First, we have Baby Shark, now Santa Shark? EDIT: Comment loved? Yay....?
  402. milubilu: I got tongue twisted and kept saying this as Sansa Stark instead.. great animation and singing as usual, thank you 💖
  403. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thank you.
  404. Blandine Fequet: 8a da xf
  405. Marissa Amora: MARISSA AMORA
  406. Blue R: Pink fo- oh
  407. SSwitch: my bus in the afternoon.... BABY SHARKY DODODODODOODOD BABY SHARK DODODODODOODODODODODODODODO BABY SHARK DODODODODOODODODODOOD MOMMY DODODOODODODODODODOODODODODODODODOD...
  408. Camr vlogs: Hhhhiiii
  409. xenomii: Is there going to be a Christmas version of Down by the bay? 😍
  410. Darlene Lachney: My little girl don't stop playing it over and over 😥😥😥😥😥😥😣😣😣
  411. Ka Boom: Merry Christmas!
  412. Vivian Chance: So cute, I shocked because they can use their 'hands' to do things 😂
  413. Yolanda Walton: Hp uuu
  414. Stanley Manly: my little brother and my little sis love this song
  415. Aniela fanka: I love music
  416. Starry edits: *BABY SHARK*
  417. sathya bama karthick: Jojo
  418. Romelia Patton: oh! The best video of my friend ;)
  419. Jassmine Larios: My sons favorite song💙 he loves santa shark 🎅🦈
  420. DanDude: Cute!
  421. Rafinha Lavrador: ola
  422. Dogskill2: This is soo cute
  423. Adam: I love this
  424. batman: super songs😙
  425. Dung Nguyen: Kooka M
  426. Scheherezada Piñón: 😂😂😂 I love it 😍
  427. 8Bunkface8: Lol. Lit
  428. 1001 Cool Games: Wonderful Video 💕💕💕💕💕😍👍🏻
  429. Rene v: Omgggg i luvvvvvv it 😂😂
  430. TB 105: It’s alright but I’d rather listen to baby shark
  431. Ender Wolf Gaming YT: Your pretty much coping baby shark
  432. Kay The Siamese CatXD: I loved the end were Santa shark patted the baby shark on the head is was so cute!!!😍
  433. Ryan Millar: Baby it's cold outside
  434. Ri Hevensgate: Can i find this as a karoke without singing looked everywhere😭.
  435. Reece Rigby: Love your videos dont just likes it I love it
  436. Kiki: 9: Lol
  437. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: We think Baby Shark needs to take a rest! :-)
  438. Stacey Acosta: BA
  439. Greninja: Amazing, now this is what I call music, doo doo doo doo doo doo doo!
  440. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks!
  441. cringy pasta: SANTA SHARK
  442. Vincent Polidori: The 4K people who disliked deserve coal for Christmas. This is super cute 😊
  443. TB 105: Baby shark is better
  444. Alexander Gorodnichev: 0🍳🥫🌭🥚🥚🥚🍳🍳🥚🍳🥚🍓🍓🍓🍒🍑🥑🍇🌶🍳🍱🥚🍿🍲🍲
  445. singacs: 2
  446. Stephanie B: Santa sark hohohohohoho
  447. Luxurycharge: These songs keep getting better and better.this one is lit
  448. God's Community: Hello. Have a pleasant day. 👌👌
  449. meh15meh: Loved it!! #lovesofia
  450. Mare the king: +BeanieBoo World its because of the computer,so dont act like your a genious
  451. Avery Pond: 🤦🏼‍♀️💀
  452. Gemma Hudson: Aww
  453. Bunny Bars: Where’s Rudolph in reindeer sharks
  454. Bery Moustapha: ىىررةببرييسيœ
  455. Diane Stover: Best video I have ever seen in my life it is my all time fave song ❤️❤️😍😍😝😝💖😘
  456. Layla Bug: someone needs to remake this to be faster
  457. Kay Jay: Af wadded wàvc dwarfed have z theaters
  458. christian dowrey: had a fun good christmas
  459. Dave Steele: Yes ten likes
  460. Hannah Shemeld: Lol
  461. Lily Acevedo: Yes Merry Christmas to you baby 🦈
  462. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: LOL. Please give our thanks to your son for watching.
  463. Patryk Bulat: Put on 2x
  464. Rave YT: As I see this channel grow I appreciate every moment I have had listening to your songs and putting them on for my sister, I thank you and wish you best of all
  465. Danh Thành: , K kh k Hhhkhkh khkhiyblk bo gnbo Kbljvhnklj
  466. Matthew Pop: like
  467. Terry Nelson: Jimmy4164 I know right God bless everyone
  468. carlos diaz: New Years Eve..... Disco - Shark....du, du ..... du, du, du, du, du put baby shark in the white john travolta polyester suit and an afro! oh yeah.......
  469. Jamariah Johhson: Louise Hanney ,!
  470. deadboi: Im 20 years old.. why am i here
  471. Lilly Crowhurst: I love Christmas and I love this song
  472. Peace Always: better when on mute.
  473. Jag L: ♥️
  474. Yerania Barragan: 👍🏻 si
  475. Ayla Orge: i'm going to do a lip sync on this song with my friend for school lol
  476. Anh Thư Phạm Thái: 🇻🇳🇻🇳🇻🇳🇻🇳🇻🇳🇻🇳🇻🇳🇻🇳🇻🇳🇻🇳🇻🇳🇮🇹🇻🇳🇻🇳🇻🇳🇻🇳🇻🇳🇻🇳🇻🇳🇻🇳🇻🇳🇻🇳🇻🇳
  477. Anonymoustaco: Listen at 1.5x speed
  478. top text: Okay this is epic
  479. laura bryant: Love this it is awesome and I am 12 !!!!!!
  480. Gacha _P_L_A_Y_Z: Next Halloween can you make a Halloween themed baby shark
  481. Wolfhard Edits: My band teacher played this for us today 😂
  482. Georgia Dean: DAVIDKORDEI that is adorable
  483. Amada Loroña: Next one you should do despacito
  484. That soviet man: Oh god not Christmas now
  485. Pablo Souza: Jjjkiuuuiiiuuuuu
  486. footballkenny 7: Reindeer shark
  487. sattar hossan: ইপ্ত
  488. Kimberly Barber: I was one of the people who commented an im 8 years old am i getting cole for christmas. always think before ypu nsay
  489. Peace Always: that's because your daughter knows what real music is.
  490. IBALIDERPFACE: 1like=1 present for you There I will start. 🎁
  491. Peace Always: Thanks for the warning.....
  492. jimmy bagwell: Lol
  493. Galaxy Girl: My year 5/6 teacher showed us this I'm just like what and I'm watching becouse my 5 year old sister was sinning this soon piled up the song XD
  494. Daniela Large: This is a classic Christmas song
  495. Children are the flowers of life. ALL FOR CHILDREN: Just super! Like!
  496. MrSkyBlue /JoanneGreen: Oh no
  497. Brett Novakovich: bbbj vgff ffjhjuk
  498. ItsGameKiller Kendra-Gaming & More: Im 11 but like i love dis How can you not lol
  499. Priyanka Maitray: Very cute rhyme by super simple songs. Loved it.
  500. Luxurycharge: Yayyy a sequel for baby shark!!!!
  501. michaelann: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! You're baby shark videos are the best ones of any of the baby shark videos! I have been waiting for this, and it's finally here! Merry Christmas to me!
  502. Kurisu Makise {Kristina} {Steins;Gate}: I’m so happy Christmas is coming!
  503. Best Kids Painter tv: supper like
  504. Daniela Bastea: Yay!!!!!!🎅🏻😁
  505. Daniel Shawn: A mi hijo le encanto♡
  506. Karen Planas: +TheLDB lololol 888888878io llooiiu
  507. Crazy Dayou: who loves this video most?
  508. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: LOL. Thank you.
  509. Scarlet Mora: Santa shark 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄 🎄 🎄 🎄 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁 🎁 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
  510. Master Lee Sin: DO Do do do Do do Dodo
  511. Hortencia Juarez: oh yea
  512. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks.
  513. roblox gameplays: The elf sharks who make the toys r so cute!!!! 😙😘😍
  514. Jade CAMPBELL: OMG I LUV IT IM GONNA SEND IT TO MY FRIENDS YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  515. MitchMcG: This is so good
  516. John Kavanagh: Good vid
  517. SimplyBroadway Unicorns: Just, why?
  518. Fong Wemgian: 〇
  519. RachEL May: Bg 1111111qwwqqq211 1q111111111111 1111qqqqQQqqqqqQ1QQqq11
  520. CrewRangerAndroidGaming: Hoe Hoe Hoe
  521. Gacha _P_L_A_Y_Z: Mrs.Clause||Mrs.Shark
  522. Let Evangelio: Super simple song
  523. Kix Ducky: Baby shark Doo doo doo doo doo doo
  524. Joe Mulholland: Marium Ali q
  525. Mama Bear: My 3yr old disapproves of this song lol
  526. Isla McDonald: Really good my granny loves it x
  527. Rubi Gotie: Alguien en español
  528. Matthew Carter: Cool story brah
  529. Oanh Trịnh Phương: Elf so cute and happy Christmas
  530. Monica Tulao: I love it
  531. Sarah Price: Ss
  532. NickTheBossYT20: So cute 😘😘😍😍
  533. Kira Lloyd: I love this song so much it’s so goodx
  534. kyt prra: ya me vi JAJAJA
  535. DAVIDKORDEI: omg so cute love it read my last commet i beging you please and cryinfg and if you read my commet you will know why thankyou.
  536. Reece Rigby: Loäzn dbvcb f f. Cmencn kgbfxx f. Ehvejofodiurugurjtjrfjfjhfhrhfjhrhhhhgghghhhhecegcvnil
  537. foxxu draws: I watch these to make me feel better after watching horror clips
  538. Xx-JBEAST -xX: If this goes viral......
  539. Chloe Thomas: I love the Christmas version!
  540. James Kirk: it's bad
  541. MGX 2001: This video is so powerful. I cry every time I watch it
  542. Lewis Ford: Exalent
  543. Sarah Cole: Santa Fe shark more like🤣🤣🤣🤣
  544. Vision Kids: Yeay, Christmas is coming soon in town! Singing all day long!!
  545. Aru ;w;: My mother literally just showed me this, and now it's stuck in my head..
  546. unicorn kaydee Lyda: Nooooiii
  547. 毒★あざらし: クリスマスですね🎄✨🐈 Japan is at 2:00AM now🌃🐈Thank you!
  548. Juliana Lucas: Love it
  549. Fernanda Rivera: eee
  550. iRinnda: This song is a mood.
  551. Elvis Farias: This is the cutest you’ve ever written.
  552. Emifer: Me encanto 🦈 🎅🎄🎶
  553. NinaTheFluttershyFan 2004: Your the greatest! I love your songs!
  554. Fiorella Quintanilla Gomez: This song it's cute 😍
  555. Triet Lui: *why is this so popular at my school*
  556. noelle connelly: this made my day
  557. Mariah Hussain: An idea how about a special video of a birthday baby shark like my daughters party on xmas day i know alot of childrens birthday parties are baby shark theme
  558. redeemed_by_the_rock: 💜💜💜💜💜
  559. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Awesome! Thanks for watching.
  560. Cian Jacob: This is ... *true art*
  561. Laura VereWaitt: Most amazing song ever in the world
  562. Jess Lightbown: Poppy Linda Yates is the best person in the world and I love her very much in my life 💙♥️💙💙💙💙💙♥️❤️💕💞💖💞💕❤️♥️💙💖
  563. Logan Goldsmith: My little brother who is 4 loves this song
  564. Creepers Rock Gamer: What? ITS AMAZING AND IM 9
  565. Joy Baldacchino: Little cousin loves this.
  566. Michelle Binge: nice
  567. Mariah Hussain: Omg yes thank you my daughter born xmas day and loves baby shark great present!
  568. Erika Ramirez: +Shamira Lopey vj.n. ghhii8m Ok gracias d
  569. Bones Lee: You guys need to tell me the singer. I love his voice!
  570. real life sumu: My 10 month old daughter love this
  571. Dabbing Cat: ... this song
  572. Savannah Mendez: A older kid i watching this... Me:IM A LIL KID NOW!!! XDDDD
  573. Sophia Roughley: Someone tell me why
  574. Nightmare Freddy: NOO FIRST BABY SHARK MEMES NOW THIS EVERYBODY MEME THIS PLZZZZ
  575. Letty Noguera: Where's the dance for this please? it's for me. 😂
  576. Rares Andrei: Omg!😂
  577. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: LOL. Thanks for watching.
  578. Misty Robin: My little cousin has this on repeat and she is dancing around like a crazy person
  579. Ina Abercrombie: My youngest little granddaughter loves this song! She's going to love the Santa Shark!
  580. batman: ahoj
  581. Yulia S: I wish you’d make a dance out of this song! like with babyshark
  582. Diana Spahiu: Kids Playtime pedewPsaaaazxxxsiaqx yct e
  583. Agent Hunter go: *HMMM* This reminds of BABY Shark....
  584. Crystal Lopez: !&
  585. Sabitha Safar: Love the xylophone!
  586. Agnieszka Wyszomierska: Hoho santa shark
  587. Arianna Hernandez: DAVIDKORDEI rnn
  588. Rubie rules K: I copied me
  589. / CloudTopDizzyToons \: Memeulous you could say that about most animals.
  590. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: It's Christmas season.
  591. Pokemon gamer The 3th: A Christmas version of baby shark that's funny
  592. Zhulide Dilyanova: You Are Wondering Who Is Wonderful Read The First Two Words
  593. 陈映钊: 好玩
  594. Pizza Fireball12: Have a merry Christmas do do do do do
  595. toys and me ally and kaylee: My 1 year old friend loves this
  596. Andrew Walters: Bad
  597. Isa Ortega: AMAZING. ART.
  598. Monica Tulao: I 😍
  599. Ramaj Wine: Hi
  600. girl_cz _12: Cute
  601. Dylan Oakley: This is another version of baby shark
  602. lizzy kiddle: Christmas peekaboo cat Christmas santa shark Christmas keeps getting better and better
  603. Claire Walker: Helina Miller sxdrjuxhj
  604. Uncharted Island: Yuuyye✂️ii
  605. Mazhar Khan: M thx!/v=bgfmtufu, H.,Han,k)n,i .(
  606. bujji renu: We
  607. Barbara Plant: +Nadia l.h ygyhuiiuygccfvffff5ff the uyy
  608. B Kinger: Ok I am 16 yo this should not have made me as happy as it did😂
  609. Brooke Thomas: Please do
  610. Rosa Tapia: 5
  611. Genie Garcia: Hn
  612. Sliz XD: You did not just post this in November....
  613. AboubekBOT: SSD
  614. Jack Broughton: wow
  615. Mollie Simpson: Omg this is so cute
  616. Krokojee: 7th grade of my school (im in 7th grade) are gonna dance to this song! Im gonna be a reindeer! FREAKIN EXITED! (Sorry if my english is bad, im not actually english)
  617. Lps_ Gamer: My baby cousins heard this so locked myself in my room watching this cute vid
  618. Lisa Wang: I think the elves are cute
  619. Arya Derin s: I love you super simple songns
  620. Shaikha Alkuwari: Kids Playtime فلثص
  621. Joanne steineke: it is already passed Christmas !!!!!!!!!
  622. Graham Stagg: I love the way it works
  623. Ima Asfarra: 9#8'788##(4)33$9$#(9-(8@ .@?@ #*^^''(-(-(00
  624. Patchy's Toybox: so cute and fun!!!
  625. Daniela Noriega: I looooved it!!!
  626. Nia Carpenter: So cute
  627. Reece Rigby: Yes I can love babes xxxxxxxxxx. Xxf. Be. Brbfkcjnrbv
  628. Randomness Productions: Every Christmas Eve, Santa Shark and his reindeer sharks deliver presents to all the good fish of the sea. *_he eats the bad ones_*
  629. dylan Woods: i like it
  630. Tauese Tavita: this is funny
  631. Sarah Fox: Will this be coming to amazon music? Love it!
  632. Karen Musignac: The dumbing down of American children.
  633. shelia smith: Ohkiiwii h y
  634. Michelle Lps: Oof wow at my school we are preforming this song at my school and i am im a grade four five split oof
  635. 陈映钊: 好玩
  636. Mariana Salazar: Super song😘
  637. Loving2Learn: Fun "Baby Shark" holiday songs!
  638. Lisa V.: The two best things all in one!
  639. KEVIN O GORMAN: yeah
  640. Dante Welch: Santa shark just as busy as regular Santa!
  641. Soto TripletsTV: The triplets love this video!
  642. Dalia Manriquez: Copycaters
  643. Nancy Dagostino: Thank you for Christmas shark.🦈
  644. Stacy Weston: Stitch Lilo & stitch
  645. Amanda Meadows: I want a reindeer shark 😍😍😍😆😆
  646. Hythe Town FC: Noooooooo
  647. Nancy Lindasy: i love this song
  648. Charlie Ford: J
  649. King Sombra: You forgot mrs. Clause 😑( boi )
  650. vasana toxvig: ; Pp
  651. Rubia Sanjose: tibi fesu no P mmAnak
  652. PowerfulFaith Xoxoxo: We sing this in class
  653. gülşen ozdemir acar: SUPER
  654. Sweet Unicorn: Cute <3
  655. DAVIDKORDEI: my 9 months year old consius love this song baby shark my moms always stands her up and she bounceing to this song every time sorry if i spelt some wrods wronfg my computer corrects it when i already have all of my words right but yeah and she baby cosion just had surgy and she is so mucjh pain if you liked this commet please give thums up it will make mea and my cosin fell beter thankyou so much pease out son.
  656. kettle tea: put speed on 1.5x
  657. Mexican BongoCat: Teacher: Class, I want you to write a Christmas song. Make it for an older audience. Me: REINDEER SHARK DODODODODO REINDEER SHARK DOODODOOD
  658. naydelin b gm: la mejor cación que e esuchado
  659. Bridget Larsen: I'm
  660. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: We have. Check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL5iQP3MN-Q
  661. Jose Avalos: Nooooooooooooooo
  662. / CloudTopDizzyToons \: jenny michael that made no sense, but your comment did used to say 1 mil
  663. Peace Always: SANTA!? I KNOW HIM!!
  664. Nick930: My parrot dances to "Baby Shark." It's his favorite song. That.. and Uptown Funk. He seems to think they're the same..
  665. Reyna Chavez: Dr
  666. Peace Always: Really? Are you sure? WoW!
  667. ÖZGE CEYLAN: DAVIDKORDEI 😌😉😉😘🥰
  668. Wacky Tube: Ok my p.e teacher did us do this dance my class just smiled it was weird!
  669. Kids Playtime: *you have an absolute channel, these songs or educational education*
  670. Rigged Rubee: cool
  671. UndyneInWonderland Xxx: Why am I here This is good for young kids tbh nice vid
  672. batman: super simple😎
  673. LisaMarie Kiernan: So cute!!!
  674. mohamed 777: NICE VIDEO KEEP IT UP😍
  675. Msp Kxtelyn: YASSSSSS
  676. Zara Aylen: Who has seen the books and teddies of baby shark? It’s ligit the best thing ever!
  677. Kidz Club: ♥♥♥I love this video♥♥♥🧡🧡🧡
  678. Justyna Sharma: B S Arjun Day bjj
  679. Jessica Sky: Every year since our baby was born we look forward to your holiday theme songs ! And he loves each one 🎼 🎵 🦈🎅🏻
  680. Cate Collective: DAVIDKORDEI ihvvgi7ukg. For X &for Kid %. F f cab
  681. Nam eless: Merry Christmas everyone!
  682. Jessica Julius: 🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵
  683. Alex Eckl: My sons eyes lit up to this video he loves santa shark
  684. Zuul 26: Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg… and my arm… even my fingers. The body I’ve lost… the comrades I’ve lost… won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it, too, don’t you?
  685. Karen Planas: oooooolooo1oooo9999999ooo00 09oooo99900009 000000000000ooooi
  686. Aušrinė Svečiulytė: It sounds better sped up by 1.25 :DDDD
  687. Robert: I hope that I never cross paths with the disturbed individual that would give this bit of adorable Christmas cheer a thumbs down.
  688. Isela Csuich ek: La copia de baby skar
  689. LaRayah McNeil: Arafat that gory took thou school oh
  690. Louise Hanney: Poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  691. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thank you!
  692. animacrazers: slime gameplays cocina y mas: Like
  693. Venom Khaos: I'm just here for the single moms 😂😂
  694. Krista Burrows: Not bad 👍❤
  695. Sing a Song - Sunshine Kids: Wonderful song.
  696. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: And thank you for watching.
  697. Anthony McGlinch: I have not even have a kid. This is just adorable!
  698. Justin Newton: Frauds
  699. Jaqueline Diaz Minjarez: 😂😍
  700. Joanna Arnett: SANTA'S NOT REAL
  701. Marium Ali: Waiting lots of love from Karachi Pakistan Me nd my kids r waiting
  702. Abhishek Pramanick: I love all videos...nd songs.. I love this voice ❤
  703. The Life of AWESOME!: Put this on 16mm with the Films Incorporated logo and see what happens. 🎞🎞🎞 fi FIlms Incorporated.
  704. Kama Delk: AAAA
  705. Faith Birdtail: Haha this is awesome
  706. Leonie Phillips: My 4 year old brother is in a talent show at his school for Christmas and he is going to sing this song cos he loves baby shark. He is gonna floss to it as well 🤣🤣 how cute 😚😍😍😍
  707. m8ainehoe: ok
  708. Amy Omemine: Why does Santa need a sleigh when he can just walk😂
  709. Elizabeth Donegan: I love you so much more than one person who can be used to work
  710. TheN8dawwg: Grown man here, i love this song.
  711. Spooky Trumpet: YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS I 👏 HAVE 👏 BEEN 👏 WAITING
  712. Eli Kids: *Hello Friends, nice video, thanks*
  713. GAME GOD: Who else came here in 2019?
  714. Donato Palmieri: Super love😍😍😍😍
  715. Leonie Phillips: Christmas 2018. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited 😜
  716. iiCookiezz: Santa Shark do do do do do do
  717. Montgomerias: boring
  718. Ирина Кононова: ☺
  719. Jasmine & Justin Playtime: Yup same with my daughter
  720. Brenda Rhodes: LoL
  721. Alejandro Guzman: Milking the cow as much as they can.
  722. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thank you!
  723. Louise Crowley: It would be better the song was in tune with the original
  724. greenisnotacreativecolor: Totally original
  725. akspooh1: Yaaaaasss! Lol
  726. Radio ZSŁ: wykurwiste
  727. A Google Ooser: Baby shark is still in our hearts
  728. Richard rage: Making toys? A blood thirty animal? Nah
  729. Lauren Luna: My son watched it like 50 times today! Next should be a Christmas down by the bay! Down by the bay where the gum drops grow 💕
  730. Mona Gossard: Vic
  731. 13Coconuts: I love you Santa Shark.
  732. Ana Jimenez: So good my family loves it
  733. Thanos Dione: +Shamira Lopey that's not very nice of u
  734. AJ DeStasio: Pinky knuckle
  735. Ferly Playground: This is the cutest! We love Santa :D
  736. syed muhammad: +paolo bussolotti wq
  737. nick morris: Halloween shark still rules though 😂
  738. Connor Scott Cleary: SANTA SHARK FOR XMAS No.1.
  739. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thank you!
  740. Derpy Zed: My teacher showed us this song. I'm nearly in year 5 and I love this xD
  741. batman: ho ho ho santa🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅
  742. stkill PL: niezła zadymka
  743. Madison BIRD: SANTA SHARK,RAINDEER SHARK, ELF SHARKS, MAKING TOY,LOAD THE TRUCK SWIM AWAY 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 merry Christmas evryone
  744. Derya Tekeli: Inderre
  745. Peace Always: Then stop torturing the baby, I understand how he feels
  746. Hailey and Hannah and caroline hi: My daughter went to sleep but I'm still watching lol
  747. Kayleigh Kilmartin: I am a big fan of santa shark
  748. CrazyMaddie: “[8
  749. D N: And
  750. Jezarni: Please do a Christmas down by the bay! My 6 year old cousin showed me the down by the bay song and I started to love your channel, down by the bay is my favourite Super Simple Song and you made a Halloween one so please make a Christmas one, my cousin would be super excited 😊
  751. Logan Young: Hi
  752. Eddie Thomas: This is the greatest, our daughter loves all your videos, thank you so much for all your hard work!!!
  753. Vicky Halm: Baby shark 🦈 dooo doo doo dooo
  754. IAmKye: 10/10, I would definitely top myself to this. Thank you :)
  755. Helina Miller: My daughter is doing this song for her Christmas concert on Monday this has been none stop on for her lol
  756. Ella Sol: My daughter loves to watch all of your videos.
  757. Jeremiah Córdova: My niece would love this, great version
  758. Abigail Burrows: fun my little brother loves it so much and baby shark♥♥♥
  759. Paper Dolls make & play: Good
  760. Catherine Molloy: It should be santa shark hohoho
  761. Brianna Genow: my baby sister loves this song
  762. Elliott 123: This song and the video played at my school for our school sing along
  763. ALEJANDRO MORALES: I love ❤️ Christmas 🎄 day 🥳🤩
  764. Jasmine Bobadilla: carlos diaz o
  765. santa shark chords, baby shark song release date, kids songs show, kids songs to dance to, baby shark christmas gifts, kids songs abc, baby shark christmas video, santa shark shirt, santa shark song download mp3, santa shark svg, christmas baby shark do do do, baby shark song wiki, baby shark christmas pajamas, kids songs chords, baby shark plush, baby shark original, kids songs playlist, baby shark song remix, santa shark pajamas, santa shark toy, preschool, kids songs with actions, christmas baby shark song, kids songs about snow, baby shark christmas lights, prediabetes, baby shark pinkfong, santa shark pinkfong, santa shark christmas lights, baby shark christmas lights boerne, santa shark images, kids songs ukulele, baby shark toys, premarket trading, kids songs in spanish, baby shark r\u0026b, baby shark christmas lights video, pre wedding shoot, pre owned cars, christmas baby shark house, baby shark song cube, baby shark song mp3 download, baby shark christmas lights on house, santa shark clipart, christmas baby shark shirt, kids songs download, pre order snes classic, santa shark remix, kids songs youtube, baby shark christmas display, santa shark little baby bum, kids songs lyrics, pre diabetic diet, baby shark billboard, baby shark song pinkfong, kids songs to sing, baby shark gif, baby shark song toy, santa shark gif, pre workout meal, baby shark decorations, baby shark christmas edition, baby shark challenge, baby shark song words, santa shark super simple songs lyrics, christmas baby shark doo doo doo, pre seed, baby shark christmas decorations, baby shark song id, , baby shark christmas lights you tube, baby shark christmas, santa shark movie, baby shark song origin, baby shark christmas ornament, baby shark christmas lights boerne tx, santa shark song pinkfong, pre eclampsia, christmas baby shark version, christmas baby shark lights, baby shark christmas card, baby shark song 1 hour, kids songs cd, pre workout, christmas baby shark little baby bum, pre tsa, baby shark christmas lights texas, santa shark words, kids songs about jesus, santa shark coloring page, santa shark song words, baby shark song history, baby shark song video remix, christmas baby shark tom walker, christmas baby shark video, baby shark song video, baby shark christmas lights, pre workout snack, kids songs 2018, santa shark ringtone, baby shark song funny, kids songs christmas, baby shark walmart, baby shark remix, kids songs baby shark, baby shark song christmas, santa shark sweater, baby shark song in spanish, baby shark halloween, santa shark song with lyrics, baby shark song download, pre loved, santa shark song remix, pre calculus, christmas baby shark lyrics, baby shark in spanish, baby shark christmas sweater, christmas baby shark do do do-do-do-do, pre order xbox one x, kids songs video, baby shark song video, baby shark doo doo doo, baby shark meme, baby shark christmas house youtube, pre market, santa shark tank, baby shark christmas stocking, pre diabetes symptoms, pre order iphone x, play santa shark song, kids songs list, baby shark alexa, christmas baby shark baby bum, baby shark song book, perimenopause symptoms, baby shark song korean, baby shark christmas version lyrics, baby shark cake, baby shark christmas shirt, christmas baby shark bounce patrol

Santa Shark | Baby Shark Christmas Song | Super Simple Songs

22,971 Likes22,971 Dislikes
10,079,459 views views followers
Education Upload TimePremiered on 29 Nov 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment