Skidamarink (Puppet Version) | Super Simple Songs - was amityville horror a hoax

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Skidamarink (Puppet Version) | Super Simple Songs

  1. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: That's great! For kids, and parrots!
  2. Samar Hasan: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs pp
  3. Kot Lin: O
  4. wanarisa freeday: มาจากน้องเวียงพิงค์ค่ะ อิอิ แฟนคลับน้องเวียงพิงค์ ผ่านมาทางนี้ ยกมือหน่อยค่ะ
  5. Daria HD HD: frumos
  6. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Hi +Suganya M, we're happy your son enjoys this song so much! We got the puppets from Lakeshore Learning. Here's a link for more info: http://bit.ly/ahgSaL.
  7. jennifer buenafe: our favorite song
  8. Masuma Ilyas:
  9. RPG 10: excellent
  10. jaidensmommy8704: my 3 yr old and 11 month old daughters love this song my baby girl couldnt stop clapping!! i love super simple songs
  11. sincerely_ striving: K
  12. banana 190840: สวัสดีเจ้า น้องเวียงพิงค์พามาฟังเจ้า :))
  13. nancy manabat: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs are
  14. wen tai: 爱爱安爱
  15. Mari Skies: СФ
  16. Abdul Khan: hate this
  17. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: @BrittanyHargestFan4 Good question. The original version from 1910 was called Skidamarink. Over the years, since the title is a nonsense word, it has been sung and recorded as Skinnamarink, Skinnymarink, Skiddymarink, etc.
  18. Jesus Santiago Moreno Herrojo: B
  19. Camelia Perez: W t r out t
  20. RyElite: same :)
  21. cintia liem: i wonder if you can make this video with animation. great song and great voice. many thanks
  22. Dzon Daramisa: Buuuuu bu
  23. Rudra Mali: its fav song of my son too..The silent music, simple and slow makes it understand more. I have to play when he is eating, or when he is crying
  24. Tanisha Chanda: I last heard this song when I was like 5 years old and I still remembered it, so I HAD to share it with my sister!!!LOL
  25. Emily Boschulte: i am 14 and i love these videos so much! <3 these are so heart touching and reminds me when i was little :')
  26. pinkxpopsiclexlips: I'm only 7 and i love love LOVE this video so much
  27. GiGi08: i like it
  28. David Bernal: ese man es que como maricón, a la parte
  29. Maria Mejia: 650 315 86 67 lt5 BMW
  30. joebelle hernandes: my 1 year and 3 months loved all your songs here..the whole day shes going to let me play it again and again..:) and i can do the cooking while she is busy with this!!!plus....shes saying "I yav youuuuuuuuuuuuuu""...
  31. ricedomo: o_o
  32. Ara Arabyan: wwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  33. Sudakshina Basu: when this video stops due to some network problem , my son Ivan starts crying Jeremy kakun, esoooo, means Jeremy uncle, come....
  34. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: +wen tai 💗💗💗
  35. Erika Kiss: , 😨😨👗🐐
  36. Peter Hnida: wonderfully, I well like, great song and video ...........gglG from snowywind Peter
  37. Jim Onyango:
  38. VICTORIA DION: My brother loves this song And sings it constantly He wants it for his mp3 player Lol Is that even possible :3
  39. goyong santisas: my 2 boys really love your whole songs... they always sing along with your songs every time i go to your page. they are so active, but they behave when it's super simple songs time. more power to you all.
  40. poetesshippiechick: A song from my childhood that I used to love and now my son Rowan loves the song thanks to you! This song catches his attention the split second you start singing. :D
  41. pinkitania: We started watching your videos since 2009 and still do it religiously. Only difference is DS then listened, now he sings. Thanks
  42. chandrumeena s: my baby loves this song.... simply superb to watch and listen.
  43. wen tai: 达愛其實
  44. Soni Brajendra: very nice
  45. Minh Lê Quang: the melody is very great. I love it.
  46. Asma Shireen: my baby sister luvs dis song soooooo much and she sings it so cutely being a 1and a half year old also :) <3
  47. Moon Luna: i <3 this song so much!
  48. Lidiane Amorim Pessanha dos Santos: Ss
  49. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Awesome. That's great to hear.
  50. sudakshina basu: my 22 month old son, Ivan pronounces it as Takgi- takgi- ta. and its a lullaby for him.
  51. Рената Полущенко: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs h
  52. Adde Padde: buuuuu!!
  53. RockstarLittle: Skid-dy-mer-rink-adink-aboomp Skiddy-Mer-Rink-A-Doo
  54. Mari Skies: jjjjjjj. .u hnhnhhhbsaыявеэсф
  55. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks very much! Give our best to Emma ^_^.
  56. Rooje Bass: he's adorable!!
  57. Thereal light killer: Lol v
  58. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Awww...thanks! <3
  59. nikypink50: jeremy i so love uu!!!!
  60. bobymace bobymace: great! love it!
  61. karin lategan: Love this guy!
  62. JC Leston: -- zwalk.
  63. CanadianGirl Talks: 1716 people need to get a life, Why the thumbs down? Little kids love this!!!!
  64. kyle mckay: same with my 13 month old daughter!!
  65. nga090909: thank u so much this is the favourite tune of my 89 grandma
  66. violetmay1234: i really like this me and my brother always listen to super simple learning this song made me and my brother get along betterthank u
  67. israa obaid: ععهنمم
  68. Abed Qureshi: my 2 year old brother loves this!!!!!thnk u! he is always singing ths
  69. túrihajnal HAJAW: METOOMETOOILOVEYOUFEWWERRRRRRRDYDY :) THANKYOU!
  70. Nehemiah Gedine: Maghfirah Rifaad kj
  71. jean thomas: great
  72. Erika Isabel Roa Rincon:
  73. ana lidia carvalho: Amo todos os seus vídeos!!São fantásticos!!Uso sempre nas minhas aulas!! Thank you !!
  74. Maria Concepcion: Hehehehe Thank you! 
  75. Ivylyl Lalay: hey! i love you
  76. Rose Night: Weekend T. Hp Hut MîError
  77. Malan Baker: Im running in fear.
  78. Cassie Bhadie: I remember i be singing all songs on this channel in kindergarten and it’s already 8 years later now and im 12 :D can’t believe times flew by so fast like that and I remember all the videos we sings got u in it and now my lil brother is 6 and I let him listen to all these songs 💖💖 I love this channel sm
  79. hanatwothree: What a nice song, has such a great ring to it
  80. mani manikantan: Vaida Rusevičienė t all
  81. R R: Such a soothing song
  82. Ayesha Cheema: liron levi rer
  83. Alycia Cody: yeah my neice is the same age and she loves it!!!!!!!!
  84. Lama Shall: your hair is funny haha
  85. Melanie Lines: I remember singing this in first grade, and I still remember all the words! (With a bit of help from your video!)
  86. Mohsen Nagiub: Love this song, this guy's performance is awsome
  87. Rebecca Ligon: I love this songg! ;)
  88. connie frances caballero: nice song my lil sister really love this song ;)
  89. Viet Hoang:
  90. Kisslyn Joseph: skidamarink a dink I love you too my brother does too
  91. Inelise Martins: I do love you.Thanks a lot!
  92. jimmy from Queensland: Hi there! I like your songs very much. Thank you. You are very simple and very super at the same time.
  93. Lynn ♡: +Swarna Kakde
  94. Marisela Mtz: Aileen&Sefa Tevita vslgdvbzkhx
  95. Brombeam Beamja: ฉันชอบเพลงนี้มาก
  96. Alejandro Machado: Merci
  97. Maghfirah Rifaad: i remember the days where supersimplesong videos have you in this song.. hahaha.. still loving this so much..
  98. Marisela Mtz: Vanessa
  99. Michelle Shirlow: I remember watching this 8 years ago... I waz only 2 years old! I loved and still do love this song. :)
  100. Bigrabbit195: just randomly thought of this song this morning, havent heard it in ages xD
  101. Jarandjar: Life flashed before my eyes.
  102. Desiree Billinger: I love you
  103. Wanda Dotson: I sang this song to my youngest daughter Megan Beland , she is my  youngest out of five. She made me promise not to sing it to anyone else when she was young, with a I meant it face lol
  104. Fernanda Ponce: +Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs 8rn2k
  105. Natalia Smirnova: aww... this is real cute.... :) thank you for sharing!!! the song is adorable and the idea with the puppets... and this guy is too cute hehehe
  106. Hong Lie Lo: i like this
  107. SabrinaSpellman: Almost died laughing
  108. masterasia11: Oh My Dayum brought me here.
  109. mztUU18: super simple songs !!!! <3 can i just say yah some geniuses !! im a babysitter and my babies be very quiet whenever i put your songs on :)
  110. liang sheng: oh,ok
  111. Anonymous D: Will do! And to be honest, we can't get enough of your songs either.... their just so funny! :-) Keep it going, you rock!
  112. Dorian Huffines: Alexa. Songs
  113. SuperFry: My parrot jams out to your music! Thanks! I hope he learns to sing along, so far he just whistles
  114. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Aww...that is so sweet!! Please give her a hug from us. 💕
  115. RyElite: same :)
  116. Dorina Berényi: XDD <33 :DDD likeee.
  117. InfectedBloxxer: *watches while having flashbacks from kindergarten*
  118. marion garcia: my little brother loves this
  119. er wa: My son and I love your videos! He gets so excited that he almost jumps right off the seat when watching haha. Will you be making anymore???
  120. AlienButts: we love this song and yuo to.we sing this song every day.not only in the morning but every day.everyboby shud sing this song to her children so they can feel their love every moment.we love you to super simple songs.from Gloria and Mimoza.have a nice day people and a lot hapines and love in your lives.
  121. Ana Milena Herrera Zorro: feo y bello a la ves
  122. Ciindy Love: Good for kids! (:
  123. Phil Silva: Im 30 and like the music
  124. Aileen&Sefa Tevita: V
  125. bbwylde: Love it, but I did prefer your hairdo in the other video better!
  126. pallavii pallavi: I am a fan ! Jeremy you are brilliant !
  127. Sarah Tablet: 何思嫻
  128. jaidensmommy8704: my kids and i sing this to each other before they go 2 bed!
  129. Sasha: Sesame street
  130. 12345sumsum: i annoy my friends with this XD i sing it 24/7
  131. doridorothy: this song wll stuck in my head
  132. tryingtodrawlikeapro: this is so cute, thank you Dayum Song
  133. liron levi: LOVE THIS SONG!
  134. Swarna Kakde: +RyElite o
  135. Kristianne christian: Nice 1 !
  136. Amelia Cervantes: that music is in my school
  137. Asia Grey: would be better if he left himself out of the video...creepy old guy wearing headband isn't exactly child friendly. IM jUSt SaYING...
  138. NabS: cuuute.....but i like the original u did!!....our three 3 year olds and 4 year old LOVE and have the whole song gesture memorized and the lil 16 mnth is catching up to them....hehe....i use this as my vday song ;)
  139. rip: ...
  140. Shahinda Amirah:
  141. Crystal Wizard: Sharon Lois and Bram mispelled the title, not the other way around. And they didn't write the song. it's been around for a long time. They have not been around very long.
  142. Tony Long: 1788@'
  143. Renë RM: I love you more..
  144. Vaninaa: Yay! You love me!
  145. Katherine Cross: Cfc gee vG f2f fggg , , ! B :(g rfgh mom yt? A aww err yt? He n,
  146. kelarioza: I sang this since i was 2!
  147. dumaguetemusic101: My 1 year old baby loves song. She would have probably contributed 1000 views for this video and it's taking a toll on me. Now I'm having LSS for this song.
  148. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks, +shuchi bansal! Please tell your daughters we said, "Hello!" :)
  149. crossmr: It's one thing to redo a Sharon Lois & Bram song..but.. couldn't you at least spell the name right? and I gotta say I like their upbeat version a little more. This particular one seems a little mellow.
  150. Team Espinoza: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs
  151. Tierra Films NewMexico: Dont know how you do it but you do get the attention of my great granddaughter!
  152. Man bir Tamang:
  153. SaRaI Nevarez: zoolander is that you?
  154. 室田可納子: shifa noor Chuchu .
  155. _radkate_: My nephew cant get enough of these videos!
  156. Cole Hunt: what is this?
  157. Samar Hasan: Abhijit Sonar koo
  158. Shuchi Bansal: My  daughters loves all of your videos.  it is so beautiful!!!
  159. niza camu: hi! im a mom from Philippines and my 9 month old son and nephew love your song. specially the puppet version."uh huh' and "skidamarink" can you make  more nursery songs puppet version for about 30 minutes or more. he cries every time the puppet version finishes. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
  160. mariapija: Love this song!!Got it stuck in my head... -3
  161. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thank you, Maria. Skidamarink a doo, we love you, too! <3 
  162. Chick-a V: watching in 2017,my doughter's favorite she prefers this version than the animated...btw she's 20 months and when she was younger she would give me a look and then look up until one day I sat down to watch the video together and realize that the reason she would look up was to let me know that that meant I love you,just the way you guys do in the song thank you guys she's learn so much from your songs❤
  163. Giovanni Gregoracci: My daughter loves it, and I do too, it is our Father-daughter moment!!! Thanks!!!
  164. Enderprincess 00: wtf
  165. casarah s: +Super Simple Songs :( My daughter is CONVINCED that Jeremy is her brother Michael (who is 21) even as a mom I must admit they could pass cor one another!!! We will still be watching the versions with him OVER and OVER until she gets old enough to finally figure it out;)
  166. Nancy Reyes: My son and I love him too!!!!! i have to sing this to him all the time. Actually he loves all these videos he's only 15 months and knows the numbers and the ABC's thanks guys.
  167. Doti Bear Tv: I like it :-)
  168. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: That's adorable!
  169. niza camu: wow.. he will sure be the best doctor for kids for his adorable personality. thank you for the reply. im looking forward for your videos in puppet versions.thank you very much. I've also seen other mothers here in the Phils that play your songs for their kids! thank you. 
  170. jake henderson: lol devon and tanja look sleepy
  171. ThisIsMrNeil: Playing Devil's advocate, it sure is a lovely song but I'm at a loss to understand the EFL benefit of it... Especially in a once-a-week class.
  172. elena turner x: Cute! Reception sang this in my school and it was so adorable!
  173. Mizar: dayum
  174. mollybear127: pheas and feab
  175. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks very much!
  176. Kendra Dobbins: HE IS ON EVERYTHING!! :O
  177. Dina Mit: I <3 YOU ! The best song EVER! I think I enjoy it more than my niece or any other child I play it to! :D
  178. Joel Alvarez:
  179. Sydney Jordan: I remember this songs
  180. BrunoMusicWorld: Thanks
  181. Ethel Mary Adriano: My 4yr old daughter loves this song she learned this from school :)
  182. ajit makwana:
  183. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: +ana lidia carvalho Obrigado!
  184. kimdinhable: My kids like this song, especially my 2 years old. She has not talk but smiles every time we play this song.
  185. Lydia Mahmod: My 3 months old baby Laugh out LOUD watching this !!! (^_^)
  186. Sienna J Cooper: It's relaxing!
  187. Jake Seneres: Ruby Sparks brought me here. 
  188. Olympia Bonelli: My one year old sister and my 10 month old brother love this
  189. Robin Vora: KI F HHHH iyjhin
  190. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: That's awesome to hear. Thanks!
  191. dnlvsn: i really love your channel!! you're halping me with my english clsses..thank you so much!
  192. Agus Baayona: It cansion la estoy por cantar en the School
  193. Furqan Nadeem: My Sister love this song and I love this song coooooooooooooooooooooooooool
  194. Toria Ahmed: sudanese songs hafis abd alrhman
  195. theoike: I got here from Diamondback
  196. micky gupit: We'd y
  197. Chinkal Joshi: Please
  198. Denise Miskovic:
  199. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: @wavalle1 Have you watched Seven Steps?: watch?v=pTLtcno5_cY
  200. angelaashdrey tiro: i'm 3rd grade,but,they showd this to us during LANGUAGE class
  201. Naveed Ahmed: Xiii
  202. Jazz Clarkson: What did I just watch
  203. KCAHXREDAOL Gaming YT: Dina Mit jkkipopkiployrfgttt npppp
  204. Suganya M: My 7 month old son loves this song both the versions and he will give that lovely stare when I sing it 😀. Where can I get puppets like these?
  205. Sara Karim: hair
  206. Anurag Rajat:
  207. android16B: dayum DAYUM DAAYYYUUUUM!!!
  208. Dejavu: 7 I80
  209. Ricardo Montaño: Jalo guión,,,,.calbasas,
  210. grope2probe: My 20 month old simply loves your videos and believe it or not, he sings this songs and copies all the face movements :) Love you all
  211. The Harpal's: 30000q
  212. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Cute! Thanks for watching, +Josmary Elidok!
  213. Maisarah Dinon: Selamat
  214. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: +Hajnal Hanna Wittmann-né Túri Aww...thanks. :)
  215. 吃麵麵Sandra: Good!<3
  216. HaloofCurls: I love your videos. They are so wonderful. I love to show them to my kindergarten class.
  217. Rini Endrawati:
  218. pinkxpopsiclexlips: I agree with you
  219. Prasanth Pogula: my son actually nods his head as you people do in this video he is one year old and he love this song and uh huh also thank you all .
  220. Tiffany Clark: Hoonnj njnipoo
  221. Helen Brooke's: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs saw…./
  222. Alias Williams: OMG i so remember this as a kid!!
  223. Kevin Strong:
  224. Jeyanthi Jeevan: twinkle twinkle little star
  225. Vaida Rusevičienė: +Super Simple Songs
  226. agnes bui:
  227. Ivana Mitkovska-Teovska: Wswqee.
  228. Ved Patel: The
  229. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Please google skidamarink ^_^
  230. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Aww, thanks! ❤️ 🌄 ❤️ ☀️❤️ 🌇 ❤️ 🌙
  231. Sirichai Suksakulchai: Thank you this song my daugther like it sooooo much and it can make she stop to cry then fall in sleep. :)
  232. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: ^_^
  233. Pernille Nygaard: Oh that is funny! In Denmark we have a traditional Christmas song based on that melody! :-D
  234. Toyin Akinpade: +Super Simple Songs .
  235. Nawalie Abdi: hmmmm
  236. Nour Al-Imam: Thank you soooo much My son loves your songs since he was 7months He is 4 years now . Thanks again and keep on :)
  237. TheTinyGoatGirl57: I remember singing this in kindergarten :3
  238. Alicia Burns: Memories! Thanks =)
  239. Nosoychuaj: like si estas aqui por Justin Bieber
  240. Nayef Alkuwari: +niza camu
  241. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Give our best to Ivan ^_^
  242. Samyuktha Prabhu: Your videos and songs are really beautiful.. My 18mth old girl wont have her lunch or dinner unless i put your songs!! you guys are life savers.. Thank you!
  243. Sierra Barron: i bet he'd be a GREAT daddy(:
  244. Monika Urbaniak: ?v papy Aa
  245. A B: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs
  246. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: We're getting ready for Mother's Day with "Skidamarink."  ♫ Skidamarink a doo. I love you! ♫ #MothersDay
  247. Coral Rose: I believe "skidamarink a dink a doo" is a nonsensical phrase created by the songwriter to entertain children.
  248. Stop Clickbait: I sang this to my kindergarten teacher for her retirement
  249. hesdel777: and all we love you
  250. cy Last: < 3
  251. Nurdy Dee: my little guy loves to shake his head to this one :D
  252. lubelle626: Every time my daughter sees this song she leans over to give the screen a "beso." I keep having to wipe the screen afterwards lol She's only 14 months, but I think she has her first crush.
  253. Jessica Sanchez: My baby bro loves this song
  254. jyothi sakthikumaran:
  255. Arslan Tahir: You guys are the best Trio any channel could get :)
  256. rasher balagtas: +casarah s
  257. L M usic: I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
  258. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: @ToLokyo That would be fun. We're enjoying watching your journeys!
  259. huan liu: Hh
  260. Chantal Fefkenne: Hi Supersimplesongs! I am a great fan of yours and my kids have been watching your videos since they were in nursery (they are in high school now). When I used to put your videos on the computer, I had to make place in the room for the kids to sing, dance and mimicking you and that was amazing!! Read more
  261. jacqueline: This goes out to my nan, mom, dad, and sissy lauren <3 Bless you all! I love you super simple songs! <3
  262. Scott Simpson: Ffvgv
  263. MD IMRAN: Very nice...we mum and son both like it
  264. Sam Lee: 九巴102
  265. F Bibi: I love you baby sis fave song
  266. ScottiePlaysAndHow2s: The web address to get it is above in the 'about' section :)
  267. mackenly perthanly: wow.. love it.. your so cute with your song.. hehehe..
  268. Ming08Mai10: u r theeee beeeeeeest!!! *fanclub*
  269. isr7862: my son says i ooeeoo
  270. Claudio Henriquez: LaSpaghettini\
  271. Hanna Hilemariam: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs (p
  272. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: That's too cute, +Prasanth Pogula. Thanks for watching. :)
  273. manju subin: 2
  274. arindam chanda:
  275. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: +Mohsen Nagiub Thanks!! That's our friend, Jeremy. He's pretty great! :)
  276. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thank you!
  277. Sandra Carli: very funny ;)
  278. Thereal light killer: Good! Lololol
  279. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: ^_^ Hang in there!
  280. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks!! 💕
  281. Kaveri Bankar: I and my baby love this song.........
  282. Michelle Dobre: My music teacher in elementary school showed us this. I felt like the only kid in my class that actually liked this song
  283. Barbara E: Hi! I'm from Argentina and mi dauther Aldana sing and learn english with your songs! I just want to know if you can add the lyrics to the video. I lose some words in translation. Thanx a lot <3 XoXo from Argentina
  284. asad ullah: P
  285. steadydee: My baby loves his songs! He could watch this all day!
  286. goldenvtr: is your hair a wig?
  287. liron levi: i wish you would have more videos with this sweet guy!
  288. chan glover: Chantal Fefkenne cxca
  289. Anonymous D: Our daughter Emma, 15 months old, loves your video's! Especially this one. She also shakes her head like the fluffy-hair-dude after "I love you". Very funny! Thank you guys!
  290. Kiat Kiata: !
  291. æ: :-)
  292. junior huertero: My Daughterr LOVES this one! Thanks SSL
  293. LaSpaghettini: :D ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♥ ...☼...
  294. Monty stjohn: thank you I love you I love to you in the morning and the afternoon
  295. Sean Rabbit: I <3 U eye love you
  296. vitaly shusterov: Leen the Queen fse
  297. Maghfirah Rifaad: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs you're welcome! Just wanting to tell you that I love your videos since 2011, that time I was pretty single, no kids in my life whatsoever but this video really tickles my child-side inside me. Now, i am already married and my son now already 8 months, showing him your videos give him so much joy! Thank you so much for being a part of my life. ❤️☺️
  298. Lady Xeona: Skidamarink a dink a dink Skidamarink a doo i ♥ SuperSimpleSongs :)
  299. Luis Almodovar:
  300. Adam Kerr: 2 spooky 4 me
  301. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: +Wanda Dotson Too cute!! 💗
  302. Akhil Sharma: I8
  303. Darryl Hirst: Thank you! My 15 month old and 2 year old sons loves this song! Keep up the great work! To those who complain about the spelling, keep in mind that it is meant to be gibberish so there has been several spellings over the past years. It's all just for fun!
  304. Jordan Payne: I do in a laughing matter. ;)
  305. Josmary Elidok: My son nods his head and wiggle his whole body.He is also 1 year old and he really love this song.
  306. 何思嫻: it so good~ NO it very very good~~ />_<\
  307. anish gandla: my    favorite song...  :)
  308. ndahuja: Does anyone know the name of the man who is singing this song? He is so good! There were many more songs that he had sang earlier, but i cannot locate them anymore, my kids loved them when they were little!
  309. imran bilal: hi Amir I'm on. Uber simple kids I like to your videos of scary but exciting
  310. Radek Walczyk: F
  311. V.0: Such a simple and happy song. I like :)
  312. darkbrew 2: Nayswan mam pamplona pinasikat motoo whooo hahaya
  313. Nehemiah Gedine: shifadv noor Chuchu
  314. hazeena joshi: It is not everyday that we get to meet friendly people and I thank you for your kindness.n. n
  315. Zack Yaagoub:
  316. Taylor Britton: this old lady on the world's dumbest criminals sang this to the police man and sang it in the jail cell lol
  317. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: +何思嫻 ^_^
  318. danielle ying: extremely sweet song to sing for love ones. <3
  319. chainedtomusic: cute video! We´re waiting for the super simple songs cd 4 :D
  320. Rexane Lumbres: .qh
  321. Tolokyo: Hehe - someday when I'm in Japan, I'll have to make a video with you guys. :P It just looks fun. Hope you're doing well Devon. ^_^/
  322. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Our favorite Valentine's Day song. Skidamarink a doo, we <3 you!!
  323. Apple With eyes: Oml you got me
  324. Zamana Azmi: Jeremy has a beautiful smile and attractive pair of eyes; kids will love his face and actions; he seems a nice person.
  325. Maria Concepcion: I love you! This song is the best for the past month and a half my three and four year old girls have been listening to this son so many times I find my self randomly singing it when I'm washing dishes or just simply playing Solitaire. It Simply Grows on you! I love your videos and my children approve! Keep up the good work. We appreciate it all! 
  326. Lourdes Soriano Díaz: I like this song. One of its great benefits it's to learn to love things such as learning a language with different sounds to our mother tongue. Thanks.
  327. Lê Tố Ngọc: I m 19 and i love all your songs :)
  328. Nguyen Linh: Fantastic song. ME and my daughter love it so much. Many thanks
  329. j. orion Wood: This video has a serious calming effect on my 4.5 month old.  you have no idea how much i appreciate whoever made and uploaded it...
  330. nejate yassien: this is amazing my 1 year old brother is dancing like crazy and sings tooo:p
  331. Sean Rabbit: I <3 U
  332. Apple With eyes: I love you!😋😊
  333. jacqueline: What? xD
  334. jerickan: ~ ixd aàq
  335. Nichola Dinnoo: Faher Bajwa ju b
  336. Will Ionescu: My lil sister 💗💗💗💗💗💗this song So mutch
  337. Lisa Francis: My lil sis luvs💙💜💗💚❤💓💘 This song actually both of them!
  338. Evodie Umba: i saw your arm u aint no pupit master
  339. Рената Полущенко: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs х
  340. nga090909: szkikdamarinka ritka dinka 
  341. Annie Queiroz: shifa noor Chuchu We
  342. fuzzyjenny: wow how old is this... been forever since I even heard of this.
  343. shifa noor Chuchu: Proposing to my girlfriend with this one <3
  344. Márcio Azevedo: Muito bom! Obrigado. Meu filho de 9 meses adora. Parabéns por todas as músicas. He love it.
  345. Heather Lawrence: I couldnt stop luaghing and IM 11 YRS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
  346. Thomas X.: How is Jeremy? Hope he's well... ?
  347. tbones7874 yeah: Love this sing since little and now my kids do. The only thing is you spelled it wrong. It's skinny marincky dinky dink.
  348. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: You are awesome, Cassie.
  349. shanmukhi Anjuri: l
  350. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: That's so great. Thanks very much. Can't tell you how much that means to us.
  351. birdie f: Just say no buddy, just say no lol
  352. M.G. Bueno: thanks for sharing this song, my baby really love this song.
  353. Marcin Zaslawski: Faby Varela q
  354. Christian Caba: Thank you so much, this is my 10 months old son favorite song.
  355. Cole Hunt: hey hope we should do a video together sometime, like a skype stream and we'll play a game or do something silly like that idk but message me back, it'll be fun
  356. raymond laping: i want to be a child again...
  357. Wainy Valle: I love this song and the guy with a big hair too, by the way why doesn't him recorde more videos for us?
  358. Millahnr: i like
  359. Mohamed Bachani: رواتبنا،ة،ه
  360. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks. We like to use this song before Valentine's Day and sometimes Mother's Day and Father's Day to teach, "I love you." It's also nice for introducing "morning", "afternoon", and "evening". Last, it's a well-known English kids song, so it's valuable in terms of cultural literacy.
  361. Mamta Nigam: lovely video... my son loved it lot....
  362. Phung Phuong:
  363. Amy Spicer: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs yyh
  364. Goran Alavux: WE WANT JEREMY BACK ! :) GREETINGS FROM FAR AWAY AWAY :D
  365. Silvia Sandoval: hola. no actualizan videos Nuevos? ??
  366. C4V3M4N27: Oh my dayum
  367. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks Gloria and Mimoza! Please check out our free Valentine's Day activities, worksheets, and picture cards at our website ^_^.
  368. Mrs. Beirsack ;): I like the fluffy haired dude........ in fact, i like it when he puts his head back... it looks SO funny and cute <3 XD
  369. Rilian Lunsford: I heard this song on a show a long time ago when I was a kid. There was a guy, who I think was named Mark, who ran through the forest, and then played his guitar and talked to puppets who lived in trees.
  370. Jen Thomson: L( :-O:-:-O:-O
  371. Amy Spicer: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs gbggg
  372. Uday Shekhawat: Bach said he had a great we w the same time I try to get a new
  373. malcombgd:
  374. ranganayakify: My 8th month old, Vaidehi loves this song. She can listen to this song any number of times! Keep up with the good work!
  375. Abbra Reo: who is listening this song right now
  376. Kaelyn Evans: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs Qing. Q .?...... B vvvv
  377. jamie clark: i love it
  378. richard barnfield: my daughter love this song very much...she also wave her head same in this song..
  379. Mariane Carvalho: Viciante! AMei!
  380. Faher Bajwa: +Super Simple Songs
  381. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks for being such a long-time friend! 💕
  382. SuperLILA30: My Daughter loves it
  383. Lynn ♡: the first time i saw this i was in 2nd grade..... wow.
  384. Izzah Rosland: E? RrmDnm o Pic gnu.llahhopuvh
  385. val labrum: The other one was cute, this one is soooo much better TY! My grand daughter LOVES all of your videos! This one is one of her new favs! TY for your time and energy!
  386. SAFFRON ABDULLAH: Wow love ya
  387. extream E gaming MC: WHAT DID I JUST WATCH
  388. Adde Padde: memmo you rassist!!
  389. Daniel Vizzini: I have identified 110 true haters.
  390. kindergarten writing paper, funny memes, parents guide to movies, skinnamarink a dink a dink, ...---, toddlerific zak snak, funny riddles, valentines day movie, happy planner, valentines gifts, preschool teacher, toddlers and tiaras meme, puppet steve, kindergarten near me, kindergarten math games, kindergarten books, puppets for sale, mother\u0027s day doodle \u2013 2013, valentines nails, valentines day ideas, preschool worksheets, toddlers snow suits, preschool prep, parents just don\u0027t understand, mother\u0027s day horror movie, valentine\u0027s day 2019, preschool christmas crafts, valentine decorations, happy birthday sister, nursery near me, toddlers books, mother\u0027s day quotes, happy quotes, valentines day wallpaper, happy feet, valentine\u0027s day song big mouth, ... is called, valentine\u0027s day songs and poems, puppet combo, nursery songs, ...baby one more time, nursery water, skinnamarink chords, puppet theater, funny pictures, puppet master the littlest reich, valentine\u0027s day songs for kids, muppet show, skinamarinky ukulele chords, toddlerific by zak, preschool crafts, nursery rhyme songs, muppet christmas carol, happy wheels unblocked, toddlerific sippy cup, valentine\u0027s day songs for toddlers, muppets christmas, ... gif, ... meaning, valentine\u0027s day songs funny, puppet in spanish, muppet babies toys, skinnamarink book, puppet fnaf, valentines day clipart, parents synonym, funny pick up lines, mother\u0027s day out, muppet vision 3d, parents guide, happy gilmore, toddlers songs, valentine lyrics, toddlers fracture, mother\u0027s day brunch, funny quotes, kindergarten 2, muppets take manhattan, preschool near me, happy holidays, puppet master, nursery furniture, muppet chef, puppet pals, mother\u0027s day cast, funny vines, muppet characters, preschool curriculum, ... meaning in text, funny jokes dirty, valentines day decor, happy death day, puppet murders, parents portal, funny jokes for kids, mother\u0027s day cruise, muppets beaker, muppets animal, kindergarten math worksheets, toddlers playing, mother\u0027s day 2015, parents helping parents, funny puns, nursery rhymes, valentines day nails, kindergarten teacher, toddlers diarrhea, preschool thanksgiving crafts, nursery rhymes list, mother\u0027s day 2019 usa, skinnamarink barney, nursery glider, kindergarten readiness, puppet show, puppet movie 2018, toddlers clothes, valentines day quotes, parents night out, kindergarten cop cast, skinnamarinky, valentine\u0027s day song of solomon, skinnamarink movements, muppets, funny cat videos, toddlers toys, muppets from space, valentine gift ideas, funny animal videos, skinnamarink elephant, valentine\u0027s day song trivia, puppet comedian, kindergarten worksheets, skinnamarink gif, valentine\u0027s day songs for church, happy synonym, ...ready for it, kindergarten smorgasboard, valentines day gifts for her, kindergarten sight words, preschool lesson plans, valentines day, skinnamarinky dinky, ... name, skinnamarink meaning, toddlers games, ...args javascript, ... in text, muppet babies, valentine\u0027s day massacre, parents as teachers, preschool teacher jobs, nursery furniture sets, happy wheels, mothers day songs, kindergarten math, ... tattoo meaning, kindergarten addition worksheets, kindergarten christmas crafts, funny names, valentines day coloring pages, valentines day cards, mother\u0027s day 2019 uk, valentine\u0027s day songs for her, muppet movie, muppet family christmas, preschoolsmiles, kindergarten age, mother\u0027s day 2019, ... javascript, valentine\u0027s day song by the merrell twins, happy\u0027s pizza, preschool christmas songs, happy birthday, skinnamarink tv, mothers day 2018, ...and justice for all, preschool teacher salary, skinnamarinky dinky doo, ...com, toddlers age, preschool games, preschool books, funny animals, muppets 12 days of christmas, parents in spanish, kindergarten cop, kindergarten game, preschool activities, funny things to ask siri, toddlers snow boots, puppet state, ...props react, toddlerific tritan bottle, toddlerific fun faith builders, puppet movie, parentsquare, toddlerific cd, parents choice, funny pics, mother\u0027s day gifts, muppet babies 2018, funny jokes, skinnamarink lyrics, preschool of america, nursery chairs, preschool printables, valentines gifts for him, skinnamarink sheet music, valentine\u0027s day song titles, happy friday, kindergarten registration, nursery ideas, valentine\u0027s day songs, ...m, skinnamarink piano, muppets most wanted, mothers day rings, happy tuesday, valentines day gifts, parents definition, toddlers boots, preschool songs, nursery wallpaper, nursery wall decor, funny gifs, happy new year, puppet master fnaf, skinnamarink karaoke, parents choice diapers, happy birthday gif, parents movie, nursery rhymes lyrics, funny movies, happy hour near me, parents trap, funny people, ... operator javascript, toddlers bed, ... in java, happy death day 2u, puppeteer, mother\u0027s day music festival 2019, ...ready for it lyrics, puppet meme, puppetry arts, toddlers and tiaras full episodes, parents plus loan, preschool age, parents quotes, toddlerific water bottle, mother\u0027s day trailer, nursery rhymes youtube, mother\u0027s day 1980, funny bone, toddlers shoes, nursery rugs, skinnamarink show, valentine\u0027s day song big mouth lyrics, toddlers videos, valentine\u0027s day songs 2000, parents choice wipes, kindergarten cop 2, skinnamarink motions, toddlers and tiaras, toddlers corn dog dance, puppet definition, nursery themes, parentsweb, valentine\u0027s day song for preschoolers, toddlers and tiaras brenna, ... definition, valentine\u0027s day songs prek, valentine\u0027s day songs in spanish, valentine\u0027s day song snl, nursery decor, valentine\u0027s day songs for infants, parents without partners, happy birthday in spanish, mother\u0027s day movie, nursery rhymes videos, happy together, skinnamarink tv show, valentine\u0027s day songs for high schoolers, nursery rocking chair, muppets old men, toddlerific tritan bottle reviews, mother\u0027s day doodle, muppet treasure island

Skidamarink (Puppet Version) | Super Simple Songs

8,589 Likes8,589 Dislikes
18,941,624 views views followers
Education Upload TimePublished on 3 Feb 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment