Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs Down By The Bay | Kids Songs | Super Simple Songs - was amityville horror a hoax

Friday, March 15, 2019

Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs Down By The Bay | Kids Songs | Super Simple Songs

  1. Shane Hofmann: Jacqueline Reyes Gonzalez mmmmm. Know. KmmmkkpO
  2. Hrischo NEDELO: I'm
  3. Amor mágico: Mike's Home e d
  4. Mike's Home ESL: Great song guys! Love it!!
  5. Nishan Vijayarajah: U
  6. akisha star / dreamer wolf /: Next did u ever see a snake trying to bake
  7. Ila McEntire: My daughter loves the "Bubblegum guy" and this song in particular! Thanks!
  8. Jan Mikhail Mateo: Xe
  9. Love Family: I'm not gonna lie, I'm 14 soon to turn 15 and I love this song but also because I have my sister who listens to it.
  10. Tuấn Doãn trọng Tuấn: I love you
  11. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Yeah!! 👏👏👏
  12. Jacqueline Reyes Gonzalez: Best song 😁😋
  13. Eddie Lau: Adrian
  14. Nozima Mamurova: I am a mom of two. It's been weeks but still can't get this song out of my head lol. Watcher beware it's one of those earworms.
  15. aqsa burki: Kylejohn Tomoia q
  16. Clarie & Olliver's Drawing Show: Best Song Ever made
  17. Muhammad Tariq Saleem: L,mn
  18. Kay Mutegyeki: I'm nine and I listen an sing this song all the time and only this one
  19. Marvin Wong: Great creation ! Funny but not silly. Good Job (^_^)b
  20. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Благодаря! 😃
  21. Niroj Nalinee Mohapatra: NozimajlllllgggaZqqql A ppp Mamurova
  22. Kailyn Fleischauer: I'm
  23. Reddie Qᴜᴇᴇɴ: ♥ A classic ♥
  24. Aziza Messe: thunder asaqqqqqqqri
  25. mohammed edrees: Nozima Mamurova ٩
  26. Brad KESELOWSKI: Awesome
  27. Kimberly_ Brown_!: Hey
  28. little red: pls notice me!!
  29. Marcus: Have you ever seen a shark eating tree bark down by the bay
  30. 루TV지: ♥love
  31. Lea Marselia: CgvvK KK. K 3.p
  32. Laura Mendo: Merry Makers s as msnxnxmxmx
  33. Ali İnce: Did you ever see a lizard wearing like wizard. Did you ever see a morse riding the horse 😉😉
  34. baileylura: Nozima Mamurova bnbuyhioil
  35. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: We're happy that YOU like it! 😃
  36. Amanda Stankiewicz: Quick
  37. Shamira Lopey: My sister loves the Marvie introducing herself last part
  38. Aidahشيبحبحذحقحققكمقمسجج Eidمبمبنبنبنبمبك: little reكص
  39. Bibiana Patiño Rodríguez: EandM CP the carrier to be in a position of position to give you your money 💵 por qué 😶 a
  40. Vera Tobescu: little red Zzzddds5dxz
  41. Areia Selvy: We love been
  42. batman: SUPER
  43. Konny Lefian: Liane Caparas ghhuuuuu bbjjjjiiiijjkjjjjjjkkkkihbhh. ZZCFYVVVVVVVvvbbjnnkkki
  44. SAM KIDDO ROCKSTAR: Super Duper !
  45. Edrian Lambid: hunnidk ray az
  46. Janet González: Love Songs 💓
  47. Sherry Vang: Carolyn Martin qrev
  48. mario84620: L_54 Bukhari R
  49. its SophiaRainbows: ,,,,, xv
  50. Nikkie Xv: Lyrics?
  51. Alice Lundberg: my daughter she's very love this channel she watch this channel when she was 7 months till now she's almost 2 years 😘 thank you for made the videos 🙏 my daughter she can sing ABC, old MacDonald had a farm and twinkle little star so thank you so much for your very good videos
  52. Eleizza Tamayo: My son is addicted to this lol .
  53. jason0075zm: Ggggg*hbbbv Beb bhh hh
  54. somebody.: I'm more obsessed with this than my brothers!
  55. Brenda Martínez: Cami Valenzuela Grollmus ok j
  56. Nima Singh: rana alصقرذغhtml Izayato RM
  57. bla bla rangers: I think the singer is trying to tell us that his mother is on drugs
  58. Kevin Colon: .vg248 vs, b in o no jw An waa in a v v mmm ill lull 'll lu in or I blame kkiiloi I l o.o 9r'
  59. Anthony nichols: Logan Morales is a mllkf
  60. Jessica Allison: whaaaaat? you forgot the last verse! did you ever have a time /when you just couldn't rhyme DOWN BY THE BAY ;)
  61. اسراء المحمد: ♥love♡
  62. Ady Martinez: Esas canciones nos pone el profe de inglés Y eso que estoy en sexto grado
  63. Klart: This guy has the voice of Frank SInatra.
  64. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks!! It might be a little bit silly. 😜
  65. Stingra87: That cat, man. That. Cat.
  66. Natalia Ciupa: I am 11 and I love this!
  67. Rachel Anne Ching: The music is so catchy !! I loved it!!
  68. Brendon Martin: Aaa
  69. Kevin Chung: ❤️❤️
  70. Cami Valenzuela Grollmus: I think I love this song more than my students do lol
  71. elva zamora: Just when I thought these songs couldn’t get any cuter!
  72. Everton Lopes: Awesomeeee!!!
  73. Nooraldeen Ahmad: l love this chinal 😍😘😙
  74. Маша Masza,Masha: OMG...IT IS SUPER PUPER FUNNY SONG!!!😂😂😂😁
  75. reematube hd: ur songs are amazing. my toddler brother really enjoys ur songs and he listens to them everday. thank u😚😚
  76. Nida Kashif: +vijay kumar ĺĺ
  77. Rachel Toy: I sang this song as a child almost 2 decades ago
  78. Melanie Beville: A purple cloud?
  79. كتابك بصوتي: Jacqueline Reyes Gonzalez بىةة٥.
  80. Billiam Bingo: Ou
  81. kelsey murphy: Nozima Mamurova g
  82. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: It's coming soon :-). It will be on our next CD.
  83. diana valencia: L
  84. Ashlee Torres: +Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs sjjsjwjq1
  85. Viridiana Guerrero: DariusJanoOliveiro hhuiWksn is zxsjk L
  86. matthew french: w
  87. Elena García: اسراء المحمد m. 
  88. Eduardo Garcia Rascon: Why don't you have this song on spotify? :(
  89. Aventuras Con SofiART: i learn english whit super simple songs
  90. The same time chanlle: Jessica Allison من نحن من قبل أسبوعين من أجل الحرية والديمقراطية
  91. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: 😊
  92. Wxlfyx: My friend was singing this in class lol
  93. clarice asmr: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs ❤❤❤❤ my brother loves
  94. Lenka Zajpt: Vytaute Stilil
  95. 김규림: Mike's Home ESL ㅏㅡㅡㄷ
  96. laceylll bennett: Clarie & Olliver's Drawing Show umnnnn j h hhh h
  97. Adrienn Kovács: N
  98. Areia Selvy: I LOVE THIS SONG
  99. Aubrey Rose Ramos: ❤️
  100. Nozima Mamurova: My daughter started watching super simple songs when she was 18 MO, now she is 5 and has a baby brother who is 9 MO and they both love them. Thank you super simple songs for making my life easier lol.
  101. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: LOL. It is definitely a hazard of watching our videos! 😂😂🎶
  102. CryCookie33: I am obssesed with this song lol <33
  103. Ariadna Rojas: 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄
  104. Fatima Al Absi: 루지 of course
  105. Kacey Koons: L_54 Bukhari j bb
  106. Drizzled Cake: Where the WaterMELOWNS Grow.
  107. amelia Nelson: Clarice Mendonça what the hell💩
  108. Pankaja S: Nice
  109. Selvi M: superb rhymes ever in the world
  110. cupcakes 11234: Love this song listend to it like a million times
  111. Mark Beals: rana alصقرذغhtml Izayat klll
  112. Frelle’s Vlog: Mike's Home has some
  113. Bryant Smith: Hgvg. Koo vm q
  114. Xitlali Jimenez: Lan Anh õ
  115. Agustina: 3k people against this music? they already lost their inner child. so sad. Do I listen to this music with kids around? Yes, but also listen to when working XD (Im a teacher)
  116. Maria Garcia: Lamar.hamza albukhari it’s lilo another mascot they have fo SSS
  117. little red: I love it!!!
  118. Meme Ziad: hunnidk ray M in. Vick. Big oh I oh bin of f Ed rtc
  119. Surajkumar Waghmode: little red you
  120. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Hello hello! 👋👋
  121. Emily Tjham: Jacqueline Reyes Gonzalez I will have the l Pl!lo ij I OK ppi
  122. Luz Angeless: The watermelons 😍😍😍
  123. Gladis Dawood: Merry Makers f bnm Mnmp
  124. Anita Kc: hunnidk ray 🍂🎍🌲🐲🦔🦏🦏🐘🐘🐘🦛🦛🦛🐆🦈🐬🐋🐋🐋🐋🦈🐳🐳🐬🐅🐋🐋🐟
  125. Kylejohn Tomoia: cute
  126. Green Chalenger: 💛💙💜💚❤💗💞💖💕💓💎👍
  127. Karylle Cabanog: did you ever see a wolf, playing a golf, down by the bay?
  128. Eriza Mendez: RAJ PRIYA I agree
  129. Oreo Cuk: <3 awsomee
  130. Nancy Cajas: Aubrey Rose Ramos q
  131. Aveen5 Fahad: Ufbuvn jxhu
  132. Neesha Khan: Mike's Home u
  133. Shekinah Paula Luna Latorre: Carolyn Martin bhb
  134. azxheq lenny: I liek it, is so in my mind^ω^^ω^
  135. Cris McBride: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs xxxxxxxx
  136. Ashlee Torres: N
  137. 최은지: Good
  138. Despair Hope: omg why there are so mush dislikes ??! the animations and the song r amazing ! I didn't get it btw nice job!
  139. RAJ PRIYA: my finger is broken pressing the replay button
  140. Dipa Khanal: Pp
  141. Sigita Latrach: +Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs bū
  142. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: We're happy. 😃 Let us know if you think of any more rhymes.
  143. veronica jennie: I’m 14 why am I watching this
  144. Юля Демидкина: круто
  145. Anthony nichols: Logan Morales jbnmnnlppo
  146. kissy: Nozima Mamurova lu
  147. Mohamed Nemer: l love
  148. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: 🙌
  149. begum yayla: O ç@k7ö. M. :7
  150. Tanya A: batman citrus 🍊 I am going qe
  151. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: This song will be on our next album, along with the other recent releases. Watch for it later this year.
  152. Kezman Koh: Need this on spotify please|
  153. vijay kumar: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs 7uu7 77uupļ
  154. EandM CP: Dxxxrrffffz. xxxszjvtfddsaWk🐖🐫🐖🎋🐖🐫ccAz
  155. Ясмина Давлатова: Jessica Allison
  156. clarice asmr: i love super simple songs
  157. Mathew Roberts: M ,' PvP c0a0PPPLaa o,0
  158. Emmily Al-adass: 0
  159. Maiيفتأ Alzabiو له: Lan Anh lbch.
  160. Yani Ait Mekourta: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💙💙💙💙💚💚💚💚💛💛💛💛💜💜💜💜💜
  161. Abhishek Jain: Pa
  162. Ashlee Torres: +Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs unbelievably
  163. Areia Selvy: Down by the bed with good
  164. Tomieka Quinn: Mn
  165. Souliman Sanan: Oo
  166. Doé Myles: My son won’t let me turn it on nth else!
  167. Dave L: Come out with a Christmas version!!!
  168. Juliea Kozmina: me 2!!!
  169. Janetta Dervishit: p
  170. Suellen Rocha: I'm 25 and I love this song HAHAHHA
  171. Jenapha Pizano: 😧😌
  172. Unknown Unknown: hunnidk ray l
  173. Jayla Foster: I'm almost a teenager and I love this 😀😊😁😂😆
  174. autumn perez: RqAt
  175. Lynette Mohan: Nozima Mamurova o , d Kew lull join l. I'm k hun. old. b
  176. Đàmøñ _ķùň: Who is the character that taps at the super simple songs word (in intro)
  177. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: We're happy you enjoy our songs. Thanks for the suggestions. 😃
  178. Marina Gorbenko: Engineer AlQallaaf $€€6
  179. Shweta Bhandari: Mike's Home F
  180. Roberly Aguilera: Baby shark who?
  181. Tuti Warsiti: Sekarang videonya kurang 15 video
  182. 최은지: asdfghjklqwertyuiopzxcvbnm
  183. Elizabeth Allen: my 5mo old son will not i repeat will not sleep without this song😥😂
  184. Ashlee Torres: +Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs hnwhenendb1heh111122z z Bz.
  185. 최은지: 🍿🌰 good
  186. Watermelon Addict: J
  187. Nidal Chunky: Kiệt Lê Quang 00
  188. Onno Cruz: 지 루TV =
  189. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks!! 😃😃😃
  190. Steven Blackburn Jr: I I e him U.K.
  191. Hans Snaterse: Wat zingt hij🤔
  192. Yashar key: Amira Hill pppæååøåååååøøøøøåå
  193. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Thanks!! 😊
  194. Mimmie Moh: DariusJanoOliveiro ò 7
  195. Thuy Truong: L
  196. Merry Makers: Really great songs!
  197. Kelley Alemán Guzmán: RAJ PRIYA fun nb
  198. Bo Dudas: Love those singing watermelons -- happy home yeah
  199. Jeremy Cleghorn: T 6bk.7JNH, US .,lq<¡\
  200. Keagan Fernandes: Klart nooo.
  201. Mike Curcio: Pretty sure this song was written about my mom
  202. Ginger Teddy: I like this.
  203. Aventuras Con SofiART: I love super siple teaches my sister incredible things she has fun while she learns and I subscribe when I was little they put me super siple and haora I am super inteligete I am bilingual thanks to super siple I invite you to subscribe (I speak spanish)
  204. Nátali Francini: DariusJanoOliveiro ZXaSqaa c;:
  205. Adriana Romo: My sons probably watched this over 100 times
  206. DariusJanoOliveiro: Beautiful song. I love singing this to my 1 year old son
  207. Gustavo Guillen: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs Ian p
  208. Ashlee Torres: +Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs hyhwywysysyssg678906321fgggagegehdbgrhrg4qhbg
  209. Anna Carey: Swiss XX
  210. reematube hd: I really love your songs. can u plz make the songs Johnny Johnny, this old man,and baba black sheep please. thank u
  211. Brendon Martin: Qq
  212. Cristabel Guevara: 65y
  213. Priscilla Lemos: Me too
  214. yemenu slassie: The
  215. Mike's Home ESL: Hey guys! At the End of the video there's no link to go to see Marvi....What studios?
  216. asen longkumer: mundo da clarisbella iq c
  217. Sam Rashid: C+c emcees
  218. Vale T: Good
  219. Erik P: Opp data
  220. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Here: Down by the bay. Where the watermelons grow.Back to my homeI dare not go.For if I doMy mother will say,“Did you ever see a cat wearing a hat?” Down by the bay. Down by the bay.Where the watermelons grow.Back to my homeI dare not go.For if I doMy mother will say,“Did you ever see a goat rowing a boat?” Down by the bay. Down by the bay.Where the watermelons grow.Back to my homeI dare not goFor if I doMy mother will say,“Did you ever see a frog walking a dog?” Down by the bay. Down by the bay.Where the watermelons grow.Back to my homeI dare not go.For if I doMy mother will say,“Did you ever see a bear combing his hair?” Down by the bay. Down by the bayWhere the watermelons growBack to my homeI dare not goFor if I doMy mother will say,“Did you ever see a llama wearing pajamas?” Down by the bay. Down by the bay.Where the watermelons grow.Back to my homeI dare not go.For if I doMy mother will say,“Did you ever see a dragon pulling a wagon?” Down by the bay. Down by the bay.
  221. Kiệt Lê Quang: ♥
  222. M H: A dregen pulling a wegen!
  223. Engineer AlQallaaf: Merry Makers unb
  224. Alicia Dixon: Super Simple to play but Songs - Kids Songs phkkk
  225. Roshen Perera: Qz ;,$$$4$'mjyhhhggh k,yh
  226. hunnidk ray: Stopped listening to future and beyonce. And this is now in my playlist.
  227. its SophiaRainbows: +Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs 1
  228. Catherine P: H
  229. Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs: Hi, you can visit Marvie at the Sesame Studios YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0bcaAsU6jN8O9TVuqGCSQQ
  230. Kacey Koons: Adriana Romo was f. B
  231. Noe Crespo: so annoying
  232. Ashylae Burford: Who is the singer ? Asking for a friend... She wants to shoot her shot haha Side note: I can listen to this all day.
  233. anam aman shafi: Great song
  234. unbreakable Gbor: P
  235. alia abden: I love this song although I am not a kid 🐸
  236. Anthony nichols: Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs iLike jjjkniiuip
  237. byu basketball, kids songs baby shark, bayes theorem, rhymes with heart, preschool activities, rhymes with day, bystander effect, bay leaf, preschool curriculum, children\u0027s place credit card, download showbox, kids songs 2018, down by the bay words, preschool printables, songsterr, nursery rhymes printables, kids jokes, kids earn money, nursery rhymes videos, preschool age, children\u0027s healthcare of atlanta, down by the bay lyrics, kids youtube, download youtube, down by the bayou, nursery rhymes, toddlers crafts, songs to sing, kids shoes, toddlers for cartoons, toddlers for sims 4, preschool books, toddlers songs, songs about family, kids foot locker, downton abbey cast, nursery wallpaper, kids tablet, nursery rhymes lyrics, rhymes with world, toddlers diarrhea, toddlers and tiaras, kids books, kids heart challenge, down by the bay raffi, toddlers for toys, download itunes, bayonetta, toddlers for swimming, children\u0027s museum indianapolis, for kids near me, byu football, rhymes with me, download youtube mp3, nursery rhymes sleep, children and family, kids songs abc, songs about cheating, nursery rhyme songs, songs from the 80s, nursery rhymes origins, songs about depression, byui, for toddlers rhymes, toddlers and the flu, nursery rhymes youtube, down by the bay halloween, for toddlers youtube, down syndrome, rhymes with out, gymnastics for toddlers, downton abbey movie, for toddlers coughing, songs about friendship, downtown disney, byu, down by the bay book, children\u0027s theater, children\u0027s medical group, kids toys, nursery rhymes mother goose, kids videos, songs that saved my life, for children\u0027s sake, kids songs to sing, kids christmas songs, down by the bay ukulele, baylor women\u0027s basketball, preschool christmas songs, for toddlers songs, kids eat free, download chrome, nursery rhymes youtube, kids songs in spanish, children of the snow, melatonin for toddlers, nursery rhymes about death, for kids only daycare, nursery rhymes baby shark, preschool prep, for kids dentist, for kids only, byron leftwich, kids songs show, byutv, bye bye birdie, nursery rocking chair, nursery rhymes baby, rhymes from the niger, baywatch cast, kids movies, for toddlers games, baybrook mall, rhymes with snitch, kids songs christmas, nursery water, nursery glider, songs 2018, kids next door, rhymes with orange, rhymes with up, nursery rhymes videos, download, rhymesayers, rhymes with life, childrens place coupons, nursery rhymes songs for kids, down by the bay where the watermelons grow book, for children only, nursery rhymes in spanish, baylor scott and white, children\u0027s hospital los angeles, kids songs playlist, toddlers activities near me, songs to dance to, kids songs about jesus, rhymes with love, toddlers games, for kids hub, down by the bay super simple, toddlers for cough medicine, songs about death, kids songs lyrics, rhymes with you, download windows 10, nursery rugs, kidz bop, kids songs download, songs about love, kids games, down by the bay hand game, nursery rhymes meanings, nursery furniture sets, bay area, byron jones, nursery rhymes for kids, rhymes with, kids songs chords, down by the bay sheet music, toddlers breakfast ideas, children of blood and bone, byzantine empire, baylor, preschoolsmiles, nursery chairs, bay area news, rhymes with again, kids songs ukulele, children of god, children\u0027s books, nursery songs, bayern munich, toddlers constipation, preschool christmas crafts, toddlers toys, songs about missing someone, nursery ideas, baylor football, kids movies 2018, toddlers for soup, preschool teacher jobs, toddlers gymnastics, bye bye baby, preschool of america, bayou country superfest 2019, downton abbey, songs about rain, down by the bay barney, nursery rhymes lyrics, down by the bay where the watermelons grow, down by the bay rhymes, nursery wall decor, preschool songs, songs with good bass, toddlers and melatonin, children of the corn, nursery decor, kids songs, down by the bay meaning, toddlers with autism, bypass surgery, nursery near me, for toddlers bedtime, kids songs about snow, bay of pigs, down by the bay christmas, preschool teacher, nursery rhymes books, rhymestyle, nursery rhymes for toddlers, preschool teacher salary, songs by queen, nursery rhymes jackson ms, down by the bay piano, byram healthcare, downloads folder, byron allen, toddlers snacks, download firefox, for toddlers to watch, rhymes with home, toddlers activities, children\u0027s museum, download fortnite, for toddlers books, kids songs with actions, downsizing, nursery rhymes songs, download twitter video, rhymes with time, down by the bay raffi lyrics, baylor basketball, songs about money, bayer, preschool games, songs about jane, preschool lesson plans, toddlers meals, down by the bay chords, nursery furniture, nursery rhymes list, rhymes with back, for kids sake, down by the bay pictures, byte, songs from the 70s, kids songs video, for kids norfolk, children\u0027s place, preschool thanksgiving crafts, children\u0027s benadryl dosage, preschool worksheets, preschool crafts, bye felicia, bye bye bye, kids songs cd, toddlers fever, byu academic calendar, bay area air quality, toddlers with pneumonia, bystolic, preschool near me, baywatch, kids songs to dance to, by chloe, download spotify, children\u0027s clinic, toddlers for tiaras, songselect, children of men, toddlers and night terrors, children\u0027s tylenol dosage, for toddlers near me, toddlers lunch ideas, nursery themes, for toddlers activities, bay news 9, children\u0027s hospital, nursery rhymes list, kids songs youtube, for toddlers to try unfamiliar foods, download youtube videos, nursery rhymes abc, kids songs list, kids see ghosts, rhymes with house, download music, kids smart watch, bayou

Down By The Bay | Kids Songs | Super Simple Songs

9,282 Likes9,282 Dislikes
7,436,786 views views13,042,649 followers
Emi Pascuzzo Education Upload TimePublished on 20 Jun 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment